TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fleas by Caged_Bird

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A couple hours a few rounds later, Kiba was trashed. He swayed back and forth, a huge goofy grin plastered on his face. His cheeks flushed bright red from the alcohol, and he slurred his words. “Damnit Shino… you can really hold yer… sake…” He said, almost falling from his barstool. Shino just sat silently, only a glimmer of red in his cheeks peeking up above his collar.

Noticing this, Kiba reached out. “Why the hell d’you always keep your damn face covered anyway?” This time, Kiba did not regain his balance. Falling, he quickly grasped Shino’s collar, pulling it open. Because of the sudden jerk, Shino fell as well. Shikamaru stopped trying to light his cigarette long enough to look down at the two. “I knew it’d be troublesome.”

Kiba looked up to see Shino on top of him, his face in plain view for the first time since they had met. The alcohol going to his head, he smiled. “You really shouldn’t cover up so much… you’re kinda cute…” Shino hurriedly tried to close up his collar, but Kiba’s hand grasped his wrist. Shino paused, and they looked at each other for a second. Shikamaru started to tell them that the alcohol was getting to them, but by then a few others had begun to view the scene. Ino was one, and she cupped a hand over Shikamaru’s mouth. “Shut up Shikamaru, this could get interesting!”

Suddenly, Kiba, still gripping Shino’s wrist firmly, pulled him down quickly, and their lips met. A mix of laughter, cries of disgust, and squeals of excitement filled the air. Hinata, just having turned to see what was going on, was in shock. “K…Kiba-kun? Sh…Shino-kun?” Her face glowed bright red, and she fainted. Naruto attempted to catch her, but at that moment noticed the interlocked pair himself, and missed her in his own shock. Sai tilted his head awkwardly. “I think I read about this in a book once.”

“Kage Mane no Jutsu!” Shikamaru said, linking his shadow with Shino’s and forcing him to stand. “You guys are drunk. Don’t do anything you’d regret later.” Looking dazed, Shino nodded. Kiba’s eyes drooped as he attempted to stand, but it was useless. Passing out, he fell back to the ground. Lee walked over and picked him up, carrying him on his back. Starting to walk away, he turned back to say “I’ll have Akamaru take him home. He’s right outside.” Releasing his jutsu, Shikamaru nodded. “I’ll take Shino. I should be going anyway. Congrats again, Hokage-sama.” Naruto smiled slightly, still a little in awe. Neji picked up Hinata. “I’ll take her back as well. It looks like this was all a bit much for her.”