TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fleas by Caged_Bird

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Five years had passed, and with the defeat of the Akatsuki, Tsunade decided to step down from her Kageship to concentrate on her medical career, as well as to make room for the Leaf Village’s new hero, Rokudaime Hokage Uzumaki. Having defeated his brother Itachi, Sasuke Uchiha returned to the village, pardoned from his previous crimes due to his assassination of Orochimaru, as well as his aid in the destruction of the Akatsuki.

In celebration, all of the old Genin groups, now Jounin, gathered at the Konoha Bar for a few drinks. Hinata shakily congratulated Naruto on fulfilling his dream, Ino was yelling at Sai for a sexist comment, Choji was chowing down at the far end of the bar, and Sasuke stood in the corner with his arms crossed. Lee began to order a shot of sake, but was immediately restrained and silenced by Neji and Tenten. Sakura and Tsunade were swaying in their seats, as Sakura had inherited her teacher’s love of good drink. Jiraiya lay unconscious on the floor next to Tsunade, having annoyed her while she was drinking.

Gai had challenged Kakashi to a drinking game and lost. “Fairly won Kakashi… That makes 94 to 93, your lead. You are truly a fitting rival!” he exclaimed after he was done sputtering. Kakashi just shook his head. Back at the bar sat Shikamaru, Kiba, and Shino, who had been idly watching the two and their game. “Hey Shino, we’re having a match.” Kiba stated, ordering up rounds of sake. “You in Shikamaru?” Shikamaru shook his head. “Hangovers are too troublesome, and I’ve got a mission tomorrow.” Shino would have rather avoided it as well, but he knew that Kiba wouldn’t let him out so easily. Sighing, he grabbed a glass.