TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Full House for a Month by Jenoma

[Reviews - 21]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Warning: fic may hace hints and maybe even graphic description of sexual content.
Chapter notes: The characters are about 16 years of age and are still genin under the supervision of their senseis.

Please understand that I have never read or watched shippuuden.

Setting: Sasuke is back, Orochimaru and Itachi have killed each other and peace is once again restored to konoha.
CHAPTER 1: THE DETAILS

“Alright guys, Its time I tell you what I called you all here for.” Said Kakashi as he stood before the group sitting in front of him.

“As we all know, peace has been once again restored to Konoha and Tsunade-sama gave us a month off. Meaning, we don’t have any missions for that period of time. Also, Gaara and Kankouro are staying in our village because they are attending meeting on matters concerning uh…. Peace and… Treaty… stuff… This is the reason why Temari joins us today. Everyone was listening intently, grateful that they had no missions.

“Anyway, Tsunade gave out orders to all jounin-sensei that we are to give you all something to do for the said month. Unfortunately, everybody already have a tight ‘schedule’ of what they intend to do therefore, they left you all to me.” Kakashi was grinning widly under his mask.

“Sensei, Where are Kiba Shino and Chouji..?” asked Sakura noticing that they were missing.

“They are fortunate enough to be on duty as the uhm… tour guide… of Gaara and Kankouro. Now, you who are here with me today are going to play a simple game.” Everyone started mumbling something about not being children anymore…

“Now, now. This isn’t any ordinary game. Anyway, I want all the boys to form a circle together and all the girls to form a circle around the boys. This is done by which every boy will be facing a significant girl.” Every got to their feet and followed the instructions given.

“What’s the point of this?” Shikamaru asked when the circles were complete.

“That, Shikamaru, wll be something you will learn for yourself at the end of this game.” With that said, interest began to steer in the group.

“I’ll tell you the rules of the game later. On to the first part. When I play the music,” Kakashi said gesturing to a stereo sitting on the floor. “Each boy will be taking one step at a time to the right and each girl will take one step at a time to the left. Therefore, there will be constant changes in partners. Now, when the music ends, You will all stop moving. And…” He took a dramatic pose and started to giggle. “You will all have to lip lock with whoever is standing in front of you.”

“What?!” Naruto shouted, followed by other words of protests from the group.

“And…” Kakashi continued, ignoring all questions and comments. “Whoever that person is will be your partner for whatever game I intend you to play for the entire month. Now, here’s the twist. In order that there will be no biases, The lights will be turned off.” Kakashi was feeling more and more excited. “This is so that no one has a clue as to who he locks lips with.”

Ino and Sakura groaned. They wouldn’t be able to pick Sasuke as a partner…

“Alright!” Kakashi said flicking off the lights. “There will be no talking until the lights turn back on. And, whoever does not lock lips as I ordered will not have food for two days. Remember, I am the rule here.”

A few seconds later, music filled the air and everyone started to move as darkness enveloped them. Neji activated his Byakugan just to make sure he wouldn’t accidentally kiss his own cousin. Many girls have passed him already. None of which he actually intended to lock lips with.

The boys:

Sasuke was now resenting why he came to this meeting. He didn’t want to participate in this stupid game but not eating for two days would be too much, even for him.

Naruto, on the other hand didn’t even care. He just wanted to make sure he will eat.

Lee though, was somewhat excited; thinking of this gave as youthful.

Shikamaru just wanted to get this over with; and

Neji… was pretty much the same as Sasuke.

The Girls:

Hinata was blushing a deep red just thinking about the word kiss. She was praying for it to be Naruto, though.

Ino was trying so had to see through the darkness because she wanted to spot Sasuke.

The same goes for Sakura.

Temari didn’t care who her partner turned out to be just as long as he can kiss; and

Ten-Ten was feeling awkward.

Suddenly, the music stopped.

Lee immediately leaned forward; Sasuke waited but there seemed to be no movement in front of him so he decided to lean forward as well; Naruto was shocked when a pair of hot lips touched his; shikamaru found it too troublesome so he waited ‘till someone kissed him; and Neji just watched Sakura, unaware that he could see her, as she leaned forward to kiss him.

The lights flicked on.

Sasuke pulled back, an emotionless expression on his face and his partner, Hinata, was tomato-red and looked away.

Naruto got a hit on the head from an angry Ino who claimed that he tricked her into believing he was Sasuke.

Lee received a death glare from Temari because he refused to open his mouth when she licked his lip.

Shikamaru found it troublesome to pull back so Ten-Ten did while thinking about Neji.

Neji got slapped when Sakura realized that he had activated his Byakugan. He just folded his arms and looked away emotionlessly.

Kakashi was trying to suppress his giggles when he saw the different reactions the group gave. ‘Some were first kisses, I guess…’

“Alright guys, sit down and calm yourselves.” He said sitting down as well. “I hope you can get along with your partners because starting this very moment,” He looked at everyone from left to right. “You can talk to no one else but hat person.”

Ino screamed.

“Now, I will explain the rules of this game. As I’ve said, there will be no other person you can talk to except your partner. The reason why I called you all here to this particular house is because this is where we are all going to live for our mission-less month. Whoever is caught talking to someone else; He AND the person he was talking to, weather she responded to him or not, shall be deprived of food for one day and shall be my personal slave for a WEEK. Im sure no one wants that so don’t talk to anyone else. Do I make myself clear?” Kakashi looked at them with a very scary face.

Everyone nodded in terror.

“Good. Call time for breakfast is 8am, lunch at 12noon and dinner at 8pm. We will all eat together at the dining room. Cooking wont be a problem because I requested to Tsunade-sama that food shall be delivered here for every meal at the expence of all the jounin that did not cooperate with her orders; which was taking care of you. She accepted. Cleaning is also not a problem because a maid will be sent once a week also on the expense of those traitors… I mean, jounin.”

‘Damn those traitors!’ He thought. He had planned his month so thoroughly and then they come and thrust this responsibility into his hands.

“Any questions?” He asked

“Can we talk to YOU during this… Game… Kakashi-sensei?” Sakura asked as she pointed at him.

“Oh, yes, yes. You can, Sakura.” Everyone sighed in relief.

“Now,if there isn’t anymore questions, I want you all to go home and pack your things. Take anything that you find essential to your one month stay here. I want you all back in two hours.”

Everyone got up and was ready to leave. Sasuke decided that he didn’t want to come back when Kakashi suddenly spoke.

“Those who do not return within the given time will be tracked down.” He narrowed his eyes at Sasuke who shivered. “And believe me… You wouldn’t like the punishment. Adjourned!”

Everyone ran out of the house.

2 HOURS LATER

Everyone was collected at the living room of the house with bulky bags in hand.

“Alright. I’m glad no one tried to run away.” He gestured for them to follow him as he walked up the stairs. “Dinner will be arriving in an hour. I want you to take that time to unpack and settle in.”

This is when Shikamaru noticed a problem. “Uhh… Sensei… There’s only six rooms…” He said pointing to the hallway.

“Ah, yes…” Kakashi replied.”I forgot to tell you one MINOR detail…” He looked at them innocently. “Since this house is too small to accommodate us all and give us one room each, you all be sharing a room with you partner.”

“WHAT?!!”
Chapter end notes: This is my first fanfic here on Narutofic.org.. :)

please read and review!