TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sweet and Petite by Koyuki

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto. Well now I'm done with this chapter and hopefully there will be another. I wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.
Hinata stood by the stairs holding the rail with Sakura right behind. She glanced from left to right at the princes. She smiled lightly as to be polite and quickly tranced by her father's side as the princes removed themselves so that they could face the king and his princess. Hiashi cleared his throat and looked at Hinata before looking at the princes.

"This is my daughter, Hyuuga Hinata. Please introduce yourselves." He gave them a delighted smile as a gesture to get them started.

The tallest one of them all walked forward with a small smirk plastered on his features. He had long black hair that was tied in a ponytail with a red hairband. He had black orb eyes with a hint of bloody red in them that sent shivers down Hinata's spine. He had some handsome features. He wore a black and red cape with a fishnet shirt. He wore a black shirt over it and he wore some almost skin tight pants. He walked towards Hinata and grabbed her hand and placed his other over hers.

"My name is Uchiha Itachi. A pleasure to meet such a beautiful princess such as yourself." Hinata gave him a light smile while bowing her head with a slight blush tugging her features.

He released his grip and slowly walked back giving the shortest boy and glare while smirking. The shorter one gave him a death glare and looked straight forward. Hinata giggled a little which caused to two males to blush slightly. Hiashi cleared his throat and the next prince walked up. He had long black silky hair like a woman. His facial features even look like a woman. He had deep brown eyes. He wore an outfit like Itachi's except his was black and silver. He looked at Hinata with the most beautiful smile ever which made her blush ridiculously red.

"My name is Haku. I hope we can spend as much time together." He bowed respectfully and walked back.

Hinata looked up at her father who had an acceptional smile on his face. He nodded for the last prince who seemed anxious to make his way towards the front. He had dark blue raven styled hair. He had dark black orbish eyes. His facial features looked a lot like a younger Itachi. He wore a black and red trench like coat that stopped right before his wrists. He wore a grey shirt underneath it. He wore some black pants with bandages tied on his ankles with some black straps in a zigzag design that was accompanied by some fingerless gloves with iron on the knuckle area. A white scarf draped over his arms. He shot Itachi a death glare before walking towards Hinata and grabbing her hand.

He kissed it which made her blush like a strawberry.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I hope I make an exceptional prince for you." He removed his hand and smirked at his stoic brother.

Hiashi gave a nod and stood while the princes bowed. Hinata smiled as she curtsied and ducked her head leaving the premises.

"Well I hope you all have a good time with my daughter. You each will be spending one month each with her and don't do any unsuitable behavior or I'll have your heads. We will be feasting tonight and we will dance with each of you dancing with my daughter." He signaled them to leave as they did.

Once they left the room Sasuke looked at Itachi with yet another death glare. Itachi crossed his arms and leaned against the wall with Haku next to him. Sasuke looked at Haku with annoyance.

"Are you even a boy?" Haku looked at him with a dazzling smile.

Itachi snorted and closed his crimson eyes.

"Of course he's a boy foolish little brother, otherwise he wouldn't be here. Sometimes I wonder if you're really my brother." Sasuke glared at Itachi and walked off.

"I didn't ask you Itachi-baka. I'll make sure to get princess Hinata to fall for me. I will not lose out to you and maybe then father will recognize me and not you. You'll be so begging for mercy once I become king." He retorted back at him but as Haku was ready to make a comment in walked Hinata who looked as nervous as anyone could get.

She smiled as the princes bowed respectfully. She blushed a little and signaled them not to.

"That's a little too formal. I only want you to bow when in front of my father but anywho he sent me here to tell you that he only wants us to waltz." They looked at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry princess. Your wish is my command." Haku smiled at her with his hand held over his heart.

Sasuke gave Haku a death glare and snorted in his mind. 'How lame can you get?'

Hinata blushed again and walked away but not before having Itachi stop her. He grabbed her hands and gave her a small smile.

"May I have the honor of the first dance princess?" She gave him a nod and smile before walking away.

Itachi smirked at his briallance. Sasuke looked like he was ready to chop someone's head off and Haku only walked away. Suddenly they heard a screech from upstairs and out came a knight about the age of 16 clad in silver and red armor without his helmet. He had pearl lavender eyes and long brown hair tied in a ponytail. He had a marking on his forehead and he looked stoic.

"Excuse me but do you know where princess Hinata is?" He asked in a polite yet demanding manner.

They pointed towards her exit and he walked off.

"By the way my name's Hyuuga Neji, Hinata-sama's cousin so don't try any funny business or I'll chop your heads off." He departed shortly only to receive menacingly glares from the princes.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked off towards his room where Ino had shown him earliar. He groaned at the thought of her from that little trick she tried to pull off when they first entered his room. He propped himself on the bed only to see a spiky haired blond throw a pillow at him. Sasuke removed the pillow and shot him an ugly look.

"Naruto....what do you want?" He asked only to see that he was grinning like a fox.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the picture of Sasuke that I described earliar. I'm trying really hard not to include large photographs in the story but I can't decrease the size. I hope you enjoy this just as much as I do and any suggestions will be appreciated.