TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sweet and Petite by Koyuki

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Sometimes you have to find yourself. And when you do you realize that you may have lost what you wanted in the first place. And you find your self missing something, like a kiss or a word and you hate yourself for not being more forgiving. By then you realize that the one you hurt will never want you. And you know that when you face the uncertain horizon you do so with love that will never fade, but will always grace the intended from afar.
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto. I only own what I create. Anyway this is my last fanfic.
"Wake up Hyuuga-sama! Hinata wake up!" A boisterous voiced yelled at a sleeping Hinata at the top of her lungs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The person who yelled at Hinata was none other than Haruno Sakura her maid. She had long pink hair that were the color of a lotus. She had emerald green eyes like lucious grass in a vast field full of flowers. She had a very built body. One like every girl would want, the body of a thousand dreams. She wore a pink and red kimono with a dragon on the back of it. Her leg was out on this right side because of the slit on her kimono.

The green eyed girl sighed with annoyance as she put her hands on her hips.

'You give me no other choice Hinata-sama but I have to do what must be done.' She reached for Hinata's Egyptian silk covers and ripped them off of her body revealing all sorts of curves and the biggest bosom one has ever seen.

A sly smirk crept up to Sakura's lips as Hinata began to shiver slightly. She only wore a silky lavender night gown. Hinata had pearl lavender eyes. She had pale yet creamy tannish skin. She had midnight blue hair that was the color of the nights sky. Hinata wasn't an ordinary child if that is what one thinks. O no no no Hinata was in fact a princess.

Hinata was the daughter of the most famous man and the most richest man in the world. His name was Hyuuga Hiashi. She didn't exaclty like her father but she couldn't hate anyone. She loved him more than she hated him but she always hid it under her deep facade. It was a ridiculous and very hard act to pull off but it is worth it. Hinata rummaged her head to the side and stared at Sakura for a little while before growning and pushing her face deeper into her pillow.

"What wis it now Sakuwa?" Hinata had said in a muffled voice that made Sakura giggle.

"You don't know yet silly? Well I don't want to spoil it for you so let's just get you up and find out." She said in between fits of giggles and laughter because of Hinata's innocent and cute tone of voice.

Hinata raised her head from her pillow and looked at Sakura with an anxious facial expression. Sakura smiled brightly as she grabbed Hinata's arm and tugged her out of the bed. She shoved Hinata into the shower and giggled.

"Take a good clean shower ok? I want you to be nice and clean for their arrival and make sure you wear that dress Hiashi-sama told you to wear." She shouted as she slammed the door.

All of a sudden the door to her room busted open and Sakura was met face to face with her rival and best friend of all time. Yamanaka Ino was her name. She wore a purple kimono with some red shoes like a giesha almost. A slit was coming from the front of her dress but it wasn't too revealing. She had short blond hair with a bang covering half of her face up. She had beautiful blue orbs. She looked at Sakura and smiled all the while snorting a little.

"Sakura-chan....where is Hinata-sama? Never mind just have her downstairs in an hour. Hiashi-sama might be....you already know." She gave Sakura a beaming smiled and took off.

Sakura snorted in return of her retreating figure and knocked on Hinata's door.

"Hinata-sama why did you ever bother hiring Ino-chan? Well you heard the girl. I'll be waiting right in this room and if you don't come out I'll come in there." Sakura said as she began to make up Hinata's room making sure everything was as clean as possible.

Ten minutes later out came Hinata wrapped in a towel with her head covered. She looked positively refreshed as she smiled. Sakura gave her an adorable smile as she winked her left eye.

"Well now that you're refreshed let's get you're hair down ok?" She giggled at her and outstretched her arms grabbing Hinata. She winced in fright as Sakura practically slammed her in front of the mirror and began drying her silky midnight locks.

She blow dried it thoroughly as she began sliding a comb through it. Hinata was tender headed as Sakura could tell from her squinting her eyes. She began to brush it and finally her work was done. Sakura clapped her perfectly manicured hands together while looking over Hinata.

"You look positively adorable right now except the fact that you don't have that dress on. Don't worry I'll go and get it so don't worry." She waltzed her way towards Hinata's large closet full of adorble clothing and also suitable attire.

She had found exactly what she was looking for as she revealed to Hinata the most adorable princess outfit in ages. Hinata gave Sakura a small smile still at a lost of words from seeing the dress. Hinata stood up and walked towards it examining it closely.

"Did my father really buy me this?" Hinata asked lowly yet astonishly.

"I don't think he did. I think he had gotten a little help from Kurenai-sama. Remember your personal clothing stylist." Sakura explained while reaching her outfit towards her.

"Well anyway we've waisted enough time so lets get you into this dress before Hiashi-sama sends Ino-chan up here again." She smiled nervously as she reached for the dress.

After three minutes Hinata was finally in her dress with the decorations and all. She looked her self up and down in the mirror. She smiled as she began to twiddle with her fore fingers.

"What did I need to wear this for Sakura-chan?" Sakura looked at Hinata and giggled at her cute confused face.

"Well you must have forgotten that your 16th birthday is only a few months away and well Hiashi-sama wanted you to be married and have a good prince and or husband as some called it. He told me not to tell you but promise that you'll hide it or he will freak." Sakura was practically begging.

Hinata gave her a warm smile. She looked herself back in the mirror. She wore a long white dress with a red cape with a white outline on it. She wore a golden emblem right in the middle of it with some white gloves and a golden bracelet. She had a silver necklace which she had clutched in her hands.

"I really hope I don't mess this up." She turned to Sakura and gave her a nice smile before heading towards the door.

Sakura sighed and walked with her.

"Don't worry. You won't make a mistake. If one of those princes try to make an unsuitable move on you just come to me or your nii-san." She patted her back only to be embraced by a light hug.

"Thank you, Sakura-chan. I owe you big time." She let her go and began walking down the stairs with Sakura head on her heels.

When she arrived she couldn't help but blush lightly at the sight for there stood a row of three handsome princes she'd ever seen.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the pic that I described a few paragraphs back so enjoy the descriptions and story. ^-^