TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hide and Seek by Koyuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto. This is turning out better than I had planned. I can't wait to post chapter 3. ^-^ Read and Review please and thank you.
*Hinata's Point of View

I awoke groggily this morning. For some uknown reason I was super tired. Not just from my little training with Neji but after I told him about that idea of mines he was furious. I was pretty sure that he was about to use 8 Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms on me but I decided against the thought. Besides he wasn't the type of person to do that to anyone although he did to Naruto once but that was strictly Chuunin Exams business. I stretched as I slowly lingered my way into my restroom and took a quick shower. I felt so relieved as I stepped out. I waltzed my way towards my wardrobe closet and opened it up. I peered inside of it and saw all of my clothes that I had gotten over the years. I even had clothes from when I was 12 which was so odd.

I smiled happily as I took a step inside of it. I looked through all the fantastic styles it had although sometimes I didn't like stepping a foot in here. This was however Phase 2 of my plan. In order to change my self I needed to get out of those shy clothes. I didn't want anything skimpy or boring so I pulled out a plum colored camosole and a lavender colored jacket with decorative designs. I grabbed some black capris and walked out and dressed. I sighed as I checked myself in the mirror. I wore my hair down like Neji's and tied it at the end.

I walked downstairs feeling oh so confident. My morning was great. I walked into the kitchen and immedialtly smelled pancakes and eggs. To top that off they were buttermilk pancakes with syrup that made it smell even better. You wouldn't believe who was cooking it....my sister, Hyuuga Hanabi. I instantly got the feeling that something was up because she only cooked when she wanted something and if she did she sure wasn't going to get anything out of me because were not close like that well when it comes to stuff like that of course. Neji walked into the kitchen quietly and I saw Hanabi's eyes light up. Neji ignored her and quickly looked in my direction. He didn't say anything but his eyes indicated that he wanted to talk.

At first I thought they would say something about my attire because I actually took the time of day to change into something I'd never wear. I began to eat once Hanabi placed the breakfast on the table. My eyes lit up as I fell into paradise the minute I took a savoring bite out of those pancakes. I forgot to mention that Hanabi was an excellent cook. She wasn't better than me but she was excellent. I glanced over at Neji who seemed to be enjoying his food just as much as I did. I decided to joke with them today because usually we'd joke every morning.

"Are those pancakes that good Neji?" He shot me a look and blushed a little as food was hanging from his mouth and syrup dripped from the tip of it.

It didn't help anymore because his cheeks were puffing which made him look even more ado.....funny. I managed to let out a laugh but not before choking on an egg that seemed to have went down the wrong part of my throat. I grabbed my milk and gulped it down and what made it even worst was that I sneezed. I felt terribly embarrased because milk came from my nose and it hurt. Hanabi just looked at me before laughing hesterically. Neji stifled out a laugh. I felt so embarrassed as heat began to rise towards my cheeks.

"It wasn't that funny Hanabi." She stopped laughing but met the after effects of it.

Neji managed to stop and remove himself from the table. He gazed towards me and gave me the 'look' and I walked out the kitchen. He tapped his foot impatiently as I walked out the front door to meet up him.

"Hinata what are you wearing?" He said it out of pure authority.

I simply looked at him for just a little.

"Well I just wanted to try and change my appearance. Maybe people will notice me more." I said it in a low tone because he gave me another look but it wasn't the 'look'. Just one of pure shock and suprise.

"I'm glad to see that you are trying. Is that 'Hide and Seek' game of yours working properly cause if you ask me..." I immediatly cut him of with a giggle.

"Yes it's working although I didn't check the note yet. Hopefully it will so be patient and there was no need for that emphasis. Is your 'friendly training' with Ten-Ten going as planned?" He blushed tomato red and turned facing the opposite direction.

I laughed again at his reaction.

"Well anyway I don't have any missions today so I'm going to check the note. Good luck with your 'friendly training' with Ten-Ten." He gave a nervous laugh as he walked back inside the house feeling totally embarrased.

I walked away more like power walked towards the training ground anxious to find out what was written. To my suprise no one was here today not even 'The Uchiha' so I was a little relieved. I checked the note and was very suprised to find what was written on it. Besides from what I wrote this is what the note said:

"This is the one and only. I got this great idea from a really great friend that I should try this. Normally I would never agree to this but I did anyway seeing it as a way to raise my low self-esteem. I immediatly got the idea that someone might read these of course but I shrugged it off because I didn't care. As long as it wasn't somebody that I disliked I'm ok. For anyone who found this letter let's play a little game of Hide and Seek.'

"I've decided to take your little challenge to find out who you are although it might be pretty obivious seeing as how no one in the village would ever think of doing anything as idiotic as this. I'm curious to find out who you are, but I won't put as much effort into it as you think I will. 'The one and only' is a pretty lame name from what I see so you can only be Naruto. Told you it was obvious, but I don't want to spoil it. Anyway when I get to it I'll find out who you are-Ignorer of all things foolish

I immediatly got the feeling of who it was but I didn't want to think it. I was furious.

'I'm idiotic huh....I'll show you!'

I pulled out a pen and wrote another note and stuck it under the previous note.

"Dear Ignorer of all things foolish,

I immediatly got the feeling I know who you are. Accusing me of having a foolish idea you say. Well I got a piece of advice for you....if it was so foolsih why did you reply or for that matter why did you even read it. The one and only is out. Oh and by the way I'm not Naruto and I'M NOT CURIOUS ABOUT YOU."


I walked away mad as below. I needed to tell Neji, or Kiba, or maybe even Shino. Feel my wrath loser.
Chapter end notes: I watch Naruto and not once had I ever seen Hinata stutter. EVER!