TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hide and Seek by Koyuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Please read and review. SasuHina rules!
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.
*Hinata Point of View

I always wanted to change myself from day one. Ever since I started in the academy and had my first crush I wanted to. Uzumaki Naruto was my crush. With his spiky blond hair like the morning sun right in the middle of the day. His cerulean blue eyes that looked like the Sea of Japan. He always had a spunky attitude that lit up the entire day, but unfortunatly I blew my chance when I didn't tell him my feelings and now that fat forehead beast of a girl, Haruno Sakura, whom Naruto had a crush on for years had got to him first. Of course I was heart broken when I heard and witnessed it, but I got over it with the help of my over-protective cousin, Hyuuga Neji.

Even though I totally blew my chance I never stopped admiring Naruto. I'm still in my shy form and now I've decided to finally get out of this stage. Neji told me that I need to find a hobbie of some sort to relieve me of my low self-esteem. He was cruel when he said it but he said that maybe that was his way of showing he cared because it's not like Neji to give anyone advice, especially me, his wimpy cousin. Well now after much much thought I came up with an idea. I decided to play Hide and Seek, but it's not an ordinary Hide and Seek. I was going to write some notes and and post them on some trees in the training grounds. I already told Kiba, my best friend and Shino, my bug buddy, although I'm terribly afraid of bugs.

I told Neji about it also and told him not to read any of them as they were not meant for him. He had gotten an attitude for a few hours after my brief description to him and he confronted me about it. He told me how do I know that it will work and who will read it. Usually I don't argue with him but this was something I needed to do. Well I grabbed a few pieces of paper and slowly walked to the training grounds. I felt totally confident and everything. I was so happy but then the person I never though would ever be there just happened to be there.

Uchiha Sasuke was standing in the training grounds with his eyes closed. He had raven styled hair that looked similiar to a duck butt. I giggled to myself as I neared the area more and more. As I got closer I noticed he was sitting in an Indian/Japanese style focusing his chakra. I didn't want to disturb his training but this wasn't the time to back down because of the self-absorbed Uchiha brat. I neared closer and closer and pulled out a note and a senbon.

*Normal Point of View

Hinata manuevered her way around Sasuke because she didn't want to make him mad. She saw a nearby tree that looked perfect to put a note on and she hung it up. Hinata took a little bit of time to write what she thought was good enought and immediatly walked away because she felt she was being watched by some uknown force and she was sure it wasn't Sasuke. She looked back to see if Sasuke had moved even an inch but he was still in the exact place he was the first time. She left and thought about it.

'What if Uchiha-san reads what I wrote? I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach...' She walked back towards the Hyuuga Manor to see if Neji wanted to do some brief training and afterwards go out for a walk and talk things over with him about his idea.

*Sasuke's Point of View

I walked towards the training area and noticed that no one was there which was perfect. Normally my day would consist of those stupid fangirls running wild like they had a disease or something. I sat on the ground Japanese style and closed my eyes as I got lost deep in thought. I sat there for a good bit and decided to just sit there and concentrate my chakra.

I heard some foot steps approach nearby and just when I thought I had enough trouble. I didn't bother opening my eyes or doing anything for that matter. Who ever the uknown person was I would just wait until he/she leave and then relax again. The footsteps died off and I relaxed again. I felt nervous afterwards because who ever that person was didn't bother approaching me or anything. I peeped one eye opened and looked around with a confused thought. I stood up and looked around feeling some uknown chakra. I walked to the source of the force and felt a tree. As I felt it I noticed it was camoflagued with the tree. At that exact moment I had gotten curious and took a note that I felt as I rubbed my hand against the tree. I took it and read it with one eye brow cocked up. The note read:

"This is the one and only. I got this great idea from a really great friend that I should try this. Normally I would never agree to this but I did anyway seeing it as a way to raise my low self-esteem. I immediatly got the idea that someone might read these of course but I shrugged it off because I didn't care. As long as it wasn't somebody that I disliked I'm ok. For anyone who found this letter let's play a little game of Hide and Seek.'

At that exact moment I felt the urge to just walk away but I just read a letter from whoever this person is. I took out a paintbrush and began to write back to the person. I smirked as I tucked it back in it's original place and walked away feeling somewhat anxious yet awkward as to why I replied back.

"Who ever you are I'm determined to play your little game of Hide and Seek."