TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


HitsuxKarin by baxter54132

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thank you to the reveiw I got. In honor of that here is more information on the characters and places in case you readers don't watch the show.
Primary Characters

Karin Kurosaki: Karin is the sister of Ichigo and Yuzu. Ichigo becomes a Shinigami at the beggining of the series. Yuzu is her faternal twin. Karin is 5'8 and 15 years old. She has black hair that runs down to her shoulders. Unlike many people she can see the dead. This includes ghosts, hollows, and soul reapers. She is also one of the main charachters of my fan-fiction.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: Toshiro is a soul reaper in the soul society. He has white hair that is kind of spiky but doesn't look gelled. I don't know how old he is. He is 4'10. He is the 10th division captain of the 13 gotei court squads. I don't know about his family but his leutenant is Rangiku Matsumoto. Toshiro always tries to keep his cool. If he gets mad or upset his Zanpakto will cool the room.

Rangiku Matsumoto: Rangiku is Toshiro's leutenant. She is very busty and very tall. 5'11 to be exact. I don't know her age either. Not much is known about Rangiku other than she was brought to the seretei by Gin Ichimaru.

Secondary Characters

Karin's freinds: Karin has four weird freinds that seem to follow her around everywhere. Not much is known about these kids.

Hollows: these are souls that have been dead and on earth for too long. soul reapers fight these on earth to protect the people.

Soul reapers: soul reapers are specially trained souls that fight hollows. They are separated into 13 court guard squads. They squads do different things.

Weapons

Zanpakto: your Zanpakto is your personal sword. It has its own special effects. It also has its own name. Every sould reaper has one. Only one soul has ever become a captain without learning his Zanpakto's name.

Kidou: the kidou is actually your reatsu (spirit energy). You are just shaping it into a fighting tool.

Places

Kakura: Kakura is on earth where Karin lives. It is a little city that attracts a lot of hollows to it.

Soul Society: The soul society is where all souls live once they are killed. There are two parts. The rugonkai and the seretei. The seretei is where all the soul reapers live. It is a peaceful place usually.
Chapter end notes: I know this chapter was a little boring. Heck it probably was boring. You are going to need to know this stuff to understand the story later. Review please. I want your opinions!!