TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


HitsuxKarin by baxter54132

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or bleach. Believe me if I did I wouldn't be spending my free time writing fan ficiton.
Flames are okay about my writing but not about the couple.
Afro-head called after here, “where are you going”? Karin called over her shoulder, “I’ll be right back, don’t follow me!” All four of her friends sweat-dropped. This was becoming a daily thing with her.
Karin felt bad about abandoning them but it was for their own safety. Karin Kurosaki was a young age of 15 years. She had shot up like a weed and that wasn’t the only change. She was looking more like a woman then a girl. Karin pulled out her soul candy and popped on into her mouth. She felt a familiar sensation of being pulled from her body. Karin turned to her body. “Sarah” she ordered “I need you to go play soccer with the guys.” Sarah saluted. “Okay”. Sarah (in Karin’s body) runs back towards the soccer field. Karin takes off in the other direction. “Time to take out another hollow.”
Toshiro Hitsugaya was bored out of his mind. He had been doing his paperwork all day. He sighs. It shouldn’t have taken this long but his lazy lieutenant abandoned him with her paperwork too. He stared at the last sheet glumly. Matsumoto poked her head in the door. “Taicho” she squealed, “Yammamoto-Taicho wants to speak with you. Don’t worry” she added “I can handle the rest of the paperwork. Sighing for the second time that day Toshiro heads over to the main building.
Knock knock knock Yammamoto glances up. “Come in”. Toshiro slides the door open and steps in. He closes the door behind him. Toshiro opens his mouth to speak. “Matsumoto-fukutaicho told me you wish to speak with me”. “Yes” says Yammamato “I have a mission down on earth. Since you are most comfortable on earth I am sending you and your fukutaicho. A mysterious shinigami has shown up. Apparently a human that has gotten powers in some way. If a soul reaper has given them his powers then bring them back. You leave tomorrow”. “Yes sir” says Toshiro. Toshiro heads back to his division to tell Matsumoto.
Karin lets out a satisfied sigh as the hollow in front of her dissolves. “Another job well done”. She goes off to find Sarah.
Chapter end notes: here you go. I will explain the charachters incase you don't know the story.
Toshiro-10th division captain. A child prodegy.
Matsumoto-10th division liutentant. Always avoids her paperwork.
Karin- 15 year old human on earth.