TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


THE RANDOMNESSSSS!!!!!! by Hinagirl326

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story was helped with my friends. these are their characters, Cathy, Ophelia, Tamara, Ceceliah. Thnx a lot =^-^=
Chapter 2: IT’S A MONKEY!!!

Hinata walked out of a building and ran towards the lake, hoping to see Naruto. On the way she stopped to see a monkey in a tuxedo, making his fingers look like a gun, while the James Bond theme played in the background.

“okay. That was weird.” She kept running and saw Naruto sitting next to the lake in a Sasuke outfit. She ran up to him and whacked him upside the head. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!??!” He yelled in a little girl voice. “FOR NOT NOTICING THAT I LIKE YOU!!” she yelled back. He immediately went from emo to happy obnoxious guy again. He tore of his Sasuke outfit to see his underneath it.

“I LOVE YOU TOO HINATA!!” why is he yelling, i don’t know. Cue the cheesy music. Then they hug but the music is cut off and the monkey moonwalks back on, this wearing a sparkly hat. He tips it and starts doing the Billy Jean dance along with Michael Jackson and Orochimaru.

What’s happening with Sakura you ask? Well.....

“I’m Sailor Moon!!”sakura screams. “fighting evil by moonlight.” She sings off key and it’s..it’s just terrible. She puts on a sailor moon wig and starts dancing around. Then she puts on a giant foan snoopy head and does the snoopy dance. “LOOK, I’M SNOOPY!!”

Sasuke is walking around the forest, obviously lost. “where the hell am i?” then something attacks him. It was slimy, looked like Alien and eats people. “OMG! IT’S BRITNEY SPEARS!!” and Sasuke ran away.

Lee’s walking around with a big smile on his face and he starts singing. “i’m not wearing underwear today, sakura stole my underwear today. Not that you probably care, that she stole my underwear, but still nonetheless I got to say. I’m not wearing underwear today!!”
Then you go to Konoha stadium and shino is on stage performing Robin Williams, live on Broadway.

Kiba is at a strip club.......not as a customer.

Naruto and Hinata are still watching the monkey who is now doing the nutbush (an Australian dance) while Michael Jackson and Orochimaru sing My heart will go on in the background.

Tenten and Neji are drunk and are going “WTF is going on!!”

Sasuke is still running from Britney Spears. He trips over the malicious pebble and she’s attacking him. “oops I did it again.” She sang while Sasuke’s ears were bleeding.

Kakashi was at a bar, completly drunk with Iruka. Both were wearing Sarongs and boob tubes, singing I’m a macho man and doing a slutty girl dance. But the monkey got sick of it and started bashing their heads in with coconuts. How’d he get the coconuts? That’s the mystery.

Gaara’s in his room singing along with his ipod. “Stop my breathing and slit my throat. I must be emo.” Then temari walks in holding a jar of cookies. “hey gaara, if you give me your makeup secrets, i’ll give you these cookies.” Dear god what havoc will ensue.

Hinata and Naruto get secretly married in Los Vegas by a wannabe elvis.

Sasuke escapes from Britney spears, as he found her weakness. “so good music kills her.”



-----------------------------------------------------
Chapter end notes: Monkey: *monkey noises.*
Hinagirl326: yes this was a good chapter apple.
Naruto: you named him apple?
Hinagirl326:who said it was a him? *glares at Naruto*
Naruto: crap.
Hinagirl326 and Apple: *pull out a spork each*
Naruto: OMG!!NOOOOO
Hinata: and that's my husband. *sigh*
Hinagirl326:*currently covered in somebodies blood* hope you review so we can put what you want in our fic!
Everyone: JA NE!!