TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In Lucifer's Way by Zoey Sohma

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto, ok? I just utilize the character and the story alot!
And yes, there will be some detailed mano a mano.
Chapter notes: I will add in the good stuff later, and it will be added on to this chapter, so watch for it. Have a bit of patience, please? for me, the author?
A boring afternoon with nothing to do. After a day of training with a scatterbrained Naruto, a clingy Sakura and a perverse Kakashi, all Sasuke wanted was to get a bit of time to himself to relax and unwind. Right now he was only meandering down the streets of a nocturnal Konoha village. Perhaps he would simply sit down at a bar and have a drink or two before heading home. It would do a little bit of something to relieve his stress and tension.
Beloved Konoha village, while docile and good natured in the daylight hours, was fiery, taboo and active by night. Lights floated over the crowded streets in their soft, beckoning glow. Drunks, gays, men, women, strippers, teachers, even fellow Genin. All were reveling in the magnificence that was the Konoha nightlife. Its alcohol, its sex, its purity as a forbidden fruit and the music of the dangerous, rebellious, demonic nature drew most of the village into the street each and every night. As Sasuke wandered the streets, he even noticed a high number of foreign Genin here for the Chunin exam. They, too, couldn’t resist the pull of the village’s neon colored streets.
Tonight Sasuke seemed to have stumbled into the “red-light district” of the village. There were a few clubs that offered special services to those who could pay enough as well as the pleasures of a regular nightclub. One such club that caught the Uchiha’s interest was a dark club with a blood-red neon sign reading ‘Lucifer’s Way’. Unlike the other clubs, there wasn’t a crowd of people standing around idly outside, polluting the lively atmosphere with their constant gossip, so Sasuke decided to check it out. Perhaps there weren’t a whole lot of people present, which would definitely be an added bonus. Sasuke slipped past the black door and into the pulsing music of Lucifer’s Way.
It was strange in Konoha that the clubs and whorehouses were minor-friendly. Children underage, as long as they were at least of Genin level, were permitted in the revelries of the village. They could order virgin beverages, sodas, and even shakes. There were also special services available to younger customers if they so desired, with whores about their same age. Sasuke could never figure out where they would get whores as young as himself, but it didn’t matter to him. It wasn’t like he was going to utilize their services, so why did it matter? It didn’t, so the Uchiha paid it no mind as he ducked through the small crowd of villagers, drunks, waitresses and whores taking their clients back to the rooms until he reached the bar.
The bar was a good length with three quite attractive young women working behind it. All were wearing kinky maid outfits and fixing drinks for the men at the bar. Sasuke watched them work for a bit. He didn’t know why, but it was amusing to watch them take twenty dollar tips and make out for the men. The men, too, were quite amusing. Sasuke realized a little late that he had stumbled into a gay bar. Pairs of men at tables, on the dance floor, or at the bar were full on tonguing each other constantly. Not that Sasuke had a problem with it. It was actually kind of cute. Not necessarily something he would do on a regular basis, but it was nice nonetheless.
“Good evening, darlin’.” Sasuke looked at the barmaid who had addressed him. She had cheery golden eyes, and thick, curly red hair done up in a bun. “What can I get you tonight?”
“Just H2O.” he mumbled in return. He didn’t mean to sound grumpy, but the girl had just taken his attention off of a curious figure in the back, past the dancers who were drowning in the sound pulsating from the speakers in the club. Two boys, one with long dark hair, and the other with tidy blonde hair were fondling and mashing faces together in the semi-darkness. One of the boys Sasuke thought he recognized, but once again, the barmaid interrupted him with his order.
“Will that be all for now?” she asked kindly. Sasuke knew she was only doing her job, but it was getting a little annoying.
“I’ll be fine.” Sasuke answered her question and turned to his drink. It was just a water, but Sasuke was quite focused on his glass. He stared at the glass countertop through the bottom of his glass lost in thought. It wasn’t any thoughts in particular that occupied his mind, just random thoughts. Like how annoying Naruto was, or how pathetic Sakura was in field work, or what that book of Kakashi’s was about. Just little pointless questions that had no point or purpose except to make the time fly by just that much faster. It also helped distract Sasuke from the nagging feeling that someone was watching him. Someone’s eyes were staring him down, making him feel helpless, but Sasuke brushed it off. It was probably all the smoke in the air. He had probably inhaled enough to get high. In truth, Sasuke was indeed buzzed off of the narcotics wafting through the air, but it wasn’t the drugs that were giving him that strange feeling in the pit of his stomach.
Sasuke didn’t notice the hands playing on his body until they were on his shoulders and neck. A gentle breath warmed his neck and sent a frenzy of chills down his spine.
“Hello, Sasuke Uchiha.” a silky voice breathed into Sasuke’s ear. “What are you doing in a place like this?” In a sudden spark of intelligence, Sasuke smirked.
“You’re that boy from earlier today, aren’t you?” Sasuke asked the whore, who was now kissing Sasuke below his ear. “What do you want?”
“I’m insulted.” the brunette whimpered, grasping Sasuke’s ass and groaning to himself. “Want to come in back with me?”
“I don’t know.” Sasuke was going to play a bit. This was what you did with a whore, right? “Shouldn’t we have dinner first? You know, get to know each other a bit? I still don’t even know your name.” The brunette chuckled.
“You will know in due time, Sasuke.” he assured. “Meanwhile, if you come back with me, I’ll be sure to give you extra special treatment, and at no extra charge. What do you say to that, pretty one?” Sasuke screwed up his face as if deeply considering the whore’s offer.
“I don’t know. I got the money, but I’ve never done anything like this before.” Sasuke confessed. “What exactly am I supposed to do?”
“Don’t worry. Just come with me.” Sasuke followed the brunette without thinking easily through the crowd and into the back area.
Past a muscular body guard was a long, dim corridor lined with doors. It looked like the interior of an expensive hotel. The farther down the hall the pair traveled, the further apart the spaces between the doors got, and the more posh the hallway seemed. At the very end of the hallway was where the brunette stopped. The final door to the left had the number ‘52’ upon it. The whore opened the door and pulled Sasuke in after him.
Sasuke examined the room’s interior with fascination while the whore made his way to the large bed just across from the door. The whole room was aglow with the orange light of flames coming from the fire place to Sasuke’s left. The log within the grate were animated as the orange and red flames lapped at them hungrily. A Persian rug was spread out at Sasuke’s feet covering most of the floor space around the bed. It’s sophisticated design was obscured by the large piece of furniture, but what wasn’t hidden was truly a masterpiece to behold. The only thing that could have ever possibly damped its beauty and artistry was the figure amid the tidy sheets on the four poster bed. The brunette had crawled up amid the many pillows and was laying there, waiting for Sasuke like a predator waiting for his prey to fall for his charm, his mesmerizing gaze and walk straight into a trap. The Uchiha wasn’t about to resist the boy, so he crossed the room and joined the boy on the bed, giving into temptation.
“That’s better, pretty one.” the whore chuckled as Sasuke crept over the sheets to where the other male was spread out seductively, enticingly. Sasuke was getting hard just looking at this young Greek god between his legs. It was so weird getting turned on by another guy, but he was here. What was he going to do now? Just say “Sorry, I change my mind. See ya later”? No. An opportunity like this didn’t come on a regular basis, so Sasuke had to grasp the challenge, and learn something new.
“So, um…what exactly do I do?” Sasuke mumbled, his cheeks getting a little warm. The whore embraced Sasuke’s hips between his long, pale, and very feminine legs.
“Enjoy the ride.” came the smooth answer. Sasuke watched in astonishment as the brunette removed his cream-colored bathrobe, unsheathing the prettiest body Sasuke could have ever imagined. If this boy had been a female, she would have ensnared every single man in her exquisite splendor. His lissome figure was so frail looking beneath Sasuke’s muscular body that the Uchiha wanted to stop what they were doing just to prevent any damage to this godly creature.
“Do you like me?” the whore asked when he noticed Sasuke eying his body. “I am one of the prettier ones if I do say so myself. It’s your lucky night.” Lucky? Yes, that must be the explanation for this unseen turn of events.
“Yes…” Sasuke choked out his response, his face going a little deeper shade of red. He lowered his face down to the whore’s and let their lips briefly touch before he began removing his clothes.
The shirt came off first, and Sasuke realized just how much more tan and muscular he was compared to his whore. Then his pants were disposed of, releasing Sasuke’s burning member. The whore whistled.
“My, my, my. There’s a lot more there than I thought.” he mused with a grin. “It’s a lot better looking up close.” Sasuke was about to question the brunette, but the tension in his groin was escalating too far too fast. He had to do this.
Sasuke, being a total virgin and a complete ignoramus when it came to man on man sex, did his best to improvise and act like he had some sort of idea where he was going with this. The whore helped him a little, positioning his legs so that access was made a little easier for Sasuke. All the Uchiha had to do now was take it the rest of the way and make good use of the boy’s services. He slowly pushed himself inside his brunette whore, feeling sparks ignite behind his closed eyes and in his enveloped erection. Did all prostitutes feel this blissful? Adjusting to the overpowering feeling took some time, then, gradually, Sasuke’s body began moving on it’s own. His hips drew back and plunged back inside the brunette male’s warm darkness. Then he pulled himself back out and slammed back in.
“Mmm…oh, Sasuke…” the whore moaned, his long digits curling around the comforter. “Nnh…God, Sasuke!” The Uchiha kept moving, pounding the whore’s frail body faster and harder each time. He moaned loud enough to rouse the dead as he quickly rose to his maximum.
“Sasuke…Sa…Sas…ahh…” Why was the whore looking so ecstatic? His thrust upward into Sasuke’s hips appeared to drive him closer and closer to his own point of blissful madness. Was this all just part of his job? To make the client believe they are pleasuring the serviceman? Well, whether his moans and cries were genuine, the whore’s erection, flushed with blood and oozing precum certainly backed up the noises he was making. Out of some strange instinct, Sasuke reached out and grasped the brunette’s length and began pulling him, pumping him in time to his movements.
“Oh, Sasuke!” the whore cried louder than ever. “Ahh…ahhh…” His knuckles were now white as he clung fast to the comforter.
“Yes…come for me.” Sasuke groaned, reaching his limits. “Call me…Do it!”
“Ahh! God, AAHH! SASUKE!” A jet of warm fluid struck Sasuke’s abdomen, and hearing the whore scream his name was enough to force the Uchiha to tumble over the edge. A rush through his balls and his cock signaled Sasuke’s release of all he had into the brunette whore.
Chapter end notes: I know this is a crappy way to end a chapter, but it gets odd in the next one, so this is where I decided to put the chapter break.