TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Secrets by Hopes_Fall

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A Kakashi X Sakura One-Shot Lemon by ItachisWench (Hopes_Fall) …Wow…I’m scaring myself lately…

Disclaimer: No, I do not own them…I wish I did…but I don’t!

No summary this time around…just a kinky one-shot.

Warning: Lemon…Lime content…Sakura is 21 Kakashi is 34…


~*~69~*~69~*~69~*~69~*~


Torn up pieces of light shed in through the uncovered window in the apartment. Sakura’s sleeping form moved and shifted about, finding the warmth of the sun to be pleasant. Her arm reached out next to her in search of another body. Her small hand reached a cold side of the mattress.

Cracking her jade eyes open, Sakura yawned and rolled over to the cool side. “Where did you go?” she asked herself rubbing her eyes and stopping her self from going completely back to sleep. She kicked the covers off her barely and felt that sore pain that shot through her legs like small jolts of electricity.

‘He’s got to get a little softer on me…I have to train today and he’s not helping…’ a smirk hit her full pink lips at the thought of the night’s previous events. He was rough last night, not that she was complaining.

However he was only like that when he had something on his mind. She knew he did but he refused to let it out so easily.

“Kakashi you are one pain in the ass…” She murmured setting her small feet on the warm wooden floor and padding off to the bathroom half naked, dressed in his oversized black shirt and nothing else. She was in his apartment, and she knew he would be back soon. Back for more….

A blush and a smile graced her porcelain face as she reached into the shower and turned on the hot water. She glanced about the white tiled bathroom. It clashed with the rest of the house…Being is, it was white…and his décor was black. Feeling the moist steam drops fall on to her bare shoulders, she eased inside the hot shower letting the water run down her shoulder length pink lochs and down the smooth plane of her stomach. A groan of relief left her lips as she tilted her head back feeling the water sooth her body. It felt so wonderful. She stayed in there till all the hot water had been used up. Reaching out of the shower her hands landed on the cool moist towel left on the counter top of the sink. She picked it up and pulled it to her burying her nose in to it. It was still damp and smelled of him…

She loved his scent. It was so refreshing and different, there was no one to compare it to. She wrapped it around herself and walked out of the steam filled bathroom. She could tell parts of her skin were red from the heat as she walked over to his closet in search of new clothes.

Almost everything in that closet was black, not really much of a choice either. She grabbed a shirt that looked like it would stick to her like spandex and pulled out a pair of his old black shorts. Sakura dressed, leaving her underwear and bra off for now, at least until she got to her own apartment for some new ones. No one would notice. She padded about the small apartment, pushing the swinging door open and in to the small kitchen. There was already made coffee in the pot and a note was slid under an empty green cup. She lifted the cup and grabbed the note quickly scanning her eyes over it.

Sakura,

Drink up, your going to need it for tonight, also, I’ll be back by noon. Tsunade asked for my help at the office.


Sakura sighed and put the note down with his chicken scratch handwriting on it. He’s a man of few words and a million actions. This brought a full on smile to her face as she poured her self a cup of the hot deep brown liquid. She added sugar and a few drops of cream and walked to the living room where she snuggled up on the old tattered couch. Oh how she loved this old couch. Sakura ran a hand over it trying to remember so many memories at once. This is where she first saw him, with out the mask, where she first kissed him and were she healed him. Taking a sip of her hot coffee, her eyes fluttered shut at its taste and she smiled even more.

Finishing off her cup Sakura rinsed it out and walked out of the kitchen to the front room in search of her shoes. He was in such a hurry last night, she didn’t see where he had put them. Her eyes landed on one next to the door, scanning around the room she found the other one half way under the coffee table that decorated the center of the room. How it got over there was one of those mysteries that she didn’t want to solve. She slipped them on and picked up a pen off the table and walked back in to the kitchen and turned the note he left her over on the other side and wrote on it.

-Sensei,

Your favorite student has gone to train in the forest, be back….eventually.

Love, Sakura

She giggled lightly knowing it bugged him when she referred to him as Sensei and her still as his student. However, she was no longer his student. She was now a jounin and no longer required his teachings, even though he still taught her knew things everyday.

Sakura was now grown up, she had grown up before everyone’s eyes proving that she was not to be taken lightly, like she was as a child. Now she was a full blown Jounin Medical Ninja who also was a leader of an A.N.B.U squad for information gatherings. Now tall, slender and curvy in all the right places, she had made her name known for much more than Sasuke’s follower.

Her parents had died years ago during her first six month mission. She came home to a blood stained apartment and left it in pieces. She had yet to return to it to clean it. It terrified her. Their bodies however were removed and buried and the village of Konoha had a ceremony in their name for the tragedy.

Walking down the steps of the apartment Sakura skipped the last few ones at the bottom and quickly walked down the cobblestone road of Konoha. People bustled around her as usual, waving and smiling to her as she passed by.

“Sakura-Chan!” A voice called out. Sakura stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Naruto running over to her.

“Hello Naruto-kun,” He blushed at the name she called him.

“Eh, Sakura-Chan, would you like to go out to eat tonight…You know with me and all..” He was trying to be cool but kept tripping over his own words.

Sakura stopped and thought about it… ‘Its hard living like this…Kakashi and I…Just a secret that no one even suspects…Its such a dangerous lie to live…and I enjoy it.’ Sakura thought.

“Sorry Naruto-kun, I have plans tonight. Maybe another time…Or maybe you should take Hinata.” Sakura insisted.

“Can’t, Kiba asked her out first…Sakura? When did you get to small for your clothes?” He seemed not so down about that but Sakura knew he still crushed on her. He was staring down at the shorts she had gotten from Kakashi’s drawers. On her they were short jeans almost and a bit big so they hung low on her hip bone. Thinking quickly she made up her excuse to switch subjects.

“I have to go now, I’ll talk to you later, maybe even buy you some ramen.” Sakura winked and walked off towards the forest area leaving a blushing Naruto in the middle of the street.

Her feet hit the grass on the way out passed the old monument that had the killed ninja’s names on it. She looked over at it and bowed her head slightly to show some respect for them as she continued a bit further to her favorite clearing. A light wind rustled the leaves that had fallen to the ground early, making them dance around her feet. She rubbed her arms slightly wishing she had him to cling to. His clothes just weren’t enough anymore. Steadily walking in to the clearing she sat down in the middle of it crossing one leg over the other. She was going to start off with a quick meditation before practicing some chakra control. Being the Medic Nin she was, she had to have the best control of her chakra, which she already did, but practice never hurt. Closing her eyes softly she focused on herself and her surroundings while breathing in slow steady breaths. She was almost finished when that tingling feeling spread throughout her lower body. She could feel his aura, his chakra so close. He was watching her and it was hard for her to concentrate.

‘Focus…Focus….Damn….Focus….I never can concentrate when he’s around…Please Focus Sakura!’ She mentally chanted hoping it would help. Her face squished up as she kept her eyes closed trying hard to focus.

“Having a hard time focusing?” His smooth voice flooded over her body making her eyes instantly open.

“No…Not at all…” She smiled knowing he knew the truth already. Kakashi sat down next to her wrapping one arm around her shoulder pulling her body in some. He molded them together not wanting her to leave his side ever. Sakura leaned her head on to his chest breathing in his fresh scent.

“Done already with Tsunade?” Sakura asked trying to break the silent moment between the two.

“Mmm hmm…” His answer was short and simple. No words required. Sakura looked up from his mask covered face to his hands. He was reading that dirty book again.

She sighed and reached a hand up, she slid her finger in to the mask and dragged it down painfully slow loving the anticipation. Kakashi’s one exposed eye glanced over at her watching her closely. She loved his smooth face and hated the fact that he had hid it from her for so long. Leaning up on to her knees, she pushed the hand with the book in it away from his lap and straddled him.

“You’re wearing my clothes again…” He stated going back to reading his orange dirty book.

“I like them…They look nice on me…” She played a small smile graced her features. He pulled her flush against his chest with a hand to the small of her back.


“They look better off you….” He murmured in her ear making her giggle lightly and press closer running her small hands up the vest and loop around his neck.

“Hatake Kakashi, are you trying to lure your student into a perverse moment?” Sakura stated a business like woman voice haunted her sentence. Kakashi raised his exposed eyebrow.

“Last time I checked, you’re not my student anymore…” He said, and with that she was underneath him in a blink of an eye. Her back was pressed in to the soft grass and his one free hand was playing with the bottom of her shirt hem. He would draw small circles on her exposed hip bone and move upward little by little torturing her. She raised her hip up to allow him to touch her more, her skin blazed with fire touches. However each time she raised up he ignored her silent request and did something of his want. She let a whimper pass through her lips as he slid up her body and kissed her lightly.

His soft kisses were sweet but beginning to annoy the impatient girl. She thrusted her hand up in to his soft silver lochs and pulled his head to hers making him kiss her roughly and deep. He was smirking inwardly wanting to see how far he could test her. They were however out in the open. Both knew they shouldn’t be doing this out where others could see. He was her ex-sensei and the age difference would have people shaming her for the rest of her life.

Kakashi’s tongue darted across her smooth pink lips, tasting her unique flavor of coffee and cherry lip balm. She parted her lips tilting her head back as he plundered her mouth in search of something he knew was there. Sakura’s jade eyes fluttered closed as a moan growled in her throat and her back arched ever so slightly telling him she wanted him now. He was toying with her slowly and she hated it….Yet loved it.

His other hand long ago dropped the dirty novel and was at her side stroking her upper arm while his lips trailed kisses down her jaw line to her collar bone in a sexy pattern. One hand had found its way to the top of her pants, well his pants anyway. He was slightly dipping them past the hem watching her squirm and try to move towards him more.

“Kakashi!” She whined a pout evident on her lips. Kakashi grinned and leaned down over her kissing the pout away.

“Lets go somewhere else…We don’t want to be seen.” He stated firmly. Sakura rolled her eyes and whined.

“I hate it when you start things!” She pouted like a little kid but stood up nonetheless straightening out her clothes and watching him.

He leaned over and picked up his book, adjusted his mask and stood up a smile evident from his mask.

“I’ll finish them…” He whispered to her his hand rested on her lower back but slid south to cover her luscious rear. Sakura flushed bright red and glared at him. He shrugged and removed his hand and shoved it in his pocket. It was getting harder and harder each day to keep his and her relationship a secret.


The two walked back in to the busy village street smiling and waving to those who paid attention to them. Kakashi led her to his apartment with out even asking her if she wanted to go to hers. He swung the old door open and stepped inside allowing her in first then walking in himself to take off his sandals and setting them next to hers. His arms snaked around her waist and he grabbed her from behind burying his nose in to her pale pink lochs. She smelled like his shampoo…It was nice.

“Now, would you like to continue?” Kakashi asked unbuttoning the shorts around her waist.

“Kakashi!” Sakura exclaimed feeling his hands snap the button loose. The black pants fell to the ground smoothly and pooled around her feet.

“Mmm….You didn’t have underwear on eh?” He smirked in to her hair lightly running his hands over her upper thighs. She leaned back on to him and shivered from his ministrations. Sakura reached her hands back behind his head untying the head band and letting it fall from her grasp. Mix-matched eyes stared down at her. She traced a finger over the scar that adorned his left eye.

“…Sakura…” he whispered fiercely hugging her and picking her up with little effort. He didn’t want to wait to get to the bedroom. Instead he settled them both down on the old couch. The one she loved so much. He settled Sakura in his lap pulling the black shirt up and over her head. Much to his surprise, she had gone bra-less as well.

“My clothes were dirty…” She muttered tracing her fingers down the zipper of his green jounin vest. She peeled it off him and tugged up the hem of his shirt watching the way his muscles danced as she smoothed her hands over his chest. She pressed her small hand to his heart feeling the upbeat of its fast pace.

Her fingernails scrapped down lightly on his skin reaching the elastic band of his blue jounin sweat pants. Oh the power of elastic. Sakura grinned evilly placing her palm over the tent in the pants. His jaw clenched and he almost hissed at her jerking his hips upward. Sakura stuck her tongue out at him and maneuvered her hands inside the elastic band of his pants gripping him lightly.

“…S…Sakura…” He managed her name in a breathy whisper.

“What was that sensei?” she teased emphasizing on the ‘sensei’ part. He rolled his eyes and groaned.

“Don’t call me that!” He ordered gripping her hips and pulling her close. One of his hands reached down between them and he pulled her hands out of his pants and held them behind her back with one hand. She had a set pout to her face.

Lifting his hips, he skillfully used his other hand to yank his sweat pants down to his ankles along with his boxers Sakura had given him last year. He again pressed her closer to his self, his mouth found its way to a crevice on her collar bone. He nipped and sucked at the small point watching her squirm with her hands behind her back. She tilted her head back tossing her pink lochs about while rubbing her body against his.

Kakashi’s skilled mouth moved lower and lower finding its way to her breasts. They were full and perfectly round. So respondent to his touch as well. He sucked on each one leaving small red marks on her that told of his possession of her. His one free hand made its way to her flat stomach drawing eccentric little circles and shapes on her sensitive skin.

“Mmm K..Kakashi…” She moaned as his fingers slipped between her legs spreading her lower lips and pushing a finger inside of her hot silken womanhood. She squealed when he did so and her head lulled on to his shoulder mixing his silver lochs with her pink ones. A most interesting color for her jade eyes. He moved his finger in a slow pace before adding a second to join it. Sakura moaned and bucked her hips forward. He could feel the moist excitement dripping down his hand. She wanted him bad and he knew it. A lopsided grin over took his face as he kissed her temple and let go of her arms.


Sakura placed her hands on his shoulders leaning in to kiss his lips. He was sucking on the two fingers that were once inside of her. Sakura blushed as she ran her tongue over his lips and forced her way inside his mouth. His hands gripped her hips and lifted her up and in one sweeping motion he connected them together. Sakura nearly shrieked biting on to his lower lip slightly.

Kakashi groaned rocking her to his rhythm not that she was complaining, on the contrary, Sakura was enjoying every minute of it. She pushed herself up off his shoulders and with his help slammed back down on to his lap a sensation rippling up her spine as a fire burned in her lower abdomen. Sakura cried out each time as his thrusts upward grew harder and quicker making her sensitive all over. One of her dainty hands tangled up in his silver mane gripping it to make him tilt his head backward. She kissed him taking the dominance for once. It wasn’t often he would let her be in control.

Sakura started to shake as his hand reached between them again but this time pinched her small bundle of nerves causing her to jerk harder against his sweat covered body. Both of them were glowing in the light that shredded through the ripped cotton curtains that decorated the living room. Sakura’s gripped moved from his hair and shoulders to the back of the couch on either side of his head. His sharigan was spinning, she was tempted to look but kept her gaze away.

“Look Sakura…Look at it…” His voice hypnotized her in this state. She forced her eyes on to his mix-matched ones watching the swirl of the Sharingan. Suddenly she could feel ten times the amount of sensitivity in her body. Everything had been maximized all from staring in to his eyes. She couldn’t tear her gaze away. Their bodies rocked faster the sound of skin slapping against skin became the melody. Then Sakura felt him shove her off the cliff, she shuddered violently against him screaming out his name and various parts of other words she couldn’t form. He kept rocking against her till he felt his own climax take hold. His hips jerked and he filled her with his seed.

Sakura collapsed on to him, both seemed to be panting hard, Sakura’s gaze still on his eyes. He closed his sharingan to break her concentration. She blinked a moment before her eyes traced his lips. She kissed him lightly and moved to get up. Only, he held her to him, still connected he laid them sideways on the couch, still clinging to one another. Sakura reached up and grabbed the old quilt off the back of the couch and covered them the best she could.

She knew laying here naked with her ex-sensei was probably wrong but the thought of getting caught no longer haunted her. She loved him and that’s all there was to it. She knew he felt the same. He told her so. No one can say those words like he can without meaning it. She felt his face nuzzle close to her ear.

“I love you Sakura…” his hot breath wafted over the shell of her ear.

Sakura’s eyes fluttered close as she snuggled in to his warmth.

“….Lets tell the world Kakashi….Tell them I love you…”

~*~69~*~69~*~69~*~69~*~

^_^ Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. That was my first Sakura X Kakashi pairing and I hope to write many more. Please let me know if you liked it or not.