TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto...first love by Bianca_sempai

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: you would like this one trust mee!! its sooo cute!! lets just say every one gets aske out for a prom!!!
We had grown close to the guy’s, I actually think they don’t hate me now! And since Yuki had been here I feel that no one wants to hate me again, She’s changed my life completely.
‘Hey what you think it is?’ Yuki whispered to me.
‘I don’t know’.
‘Maybe it’s an award or something?’ Kiba answered over Neji.
‘SILENCE! This is an award ceremony!’
‘Told ya!’ Kiba shouted…
‘Kiba would you like to not earn this award?’
‘Sorry Hokage’.
‘Right where was I? Ah yes the award is for working hard and passing the written exams! And the award is a prom!’
Every one got really excited and started whispering and some people shouted yes!
‘The prom will take place in the big dance hall, follow your sensei’s and you’ll receive the invitation make sure you have these when you arrive. If not no entry!’
People from different directions started running to their sensei’s to get the invitation.
Shira and Kimiko were now ninja’s Kimiko was a bit young but she was so good she was moved up about two years so she was in Kiba, Hinata and Shino’s group but she had grown close to Rock Lee. Shira was in Neji, TenTen and Rock Lee’s group.
-------------------YUKI’S POV----------------
The entire guy’s and me walked out with the invitation to the prom and we kept it safe in our pockets.
‘Hey! See ya guys tomorrow, we better be going Kurenai wants to speak to us’. Kiba shouted and walked off with Hinata you could see them holding hands in the distance.
‘Yeah we better be off too!’ Shira and Kimiko followed the two other ninja’s.
TenTen linked arm’s with Neji and walked off with Rock Lee following Kimiko…me and Naruto were worried about her.
As we were walking back we heard some people talking we crept up behind the bush to se who it was. To our surprise it was Ino and Shika-maru.
‘Shika-maru we got to hurry up!! Other wise-‘.
Ino was cut off by Shika-maru putting his finger to her lips.
‘I asked you to come here because…’ Shika-maru blushed and carried on talking.
‘Because…I wanted to ask if you would…uh…go to the prom with me?’ Shika-maru was now staring to the ground and Naruto and me were laughing.
‘Shika-maru…’ Ino stood there and then hugged him.
I pulled Naruto away so we could leave them two alone…
‘Wow wouldn’t of thought that Shika-maru would of asked out Ino!’ I looked over at Naruto.
‘Well some things are unexpected…’ I turned and gave Naruto a peck on the cheek and started running for the house.
-------------------SASUKE’S POV--------------
I walked Sakura back to her house and thought about the last couple of night’s we spent together.
A couple of month’s ago I lost my virginity to her, I’m pretty sure that I do not like Yuki any more…but she is cute.
Sakura and me gained a friendship; I think I was in love with her.
‘Well ill see you tomorrow Sasuke’. Sakura smiled and kissed me, she was about to walk away.
-----------------SAKURA’S POV-----------------
I was about to walk into my house before Sasuke pulled me back and gave me another kiss. Before I could protest my mother opened the door and saw us two kissing on the porch…yeah a little bit of tongue going on there.
Sasuke pulled away and turned towards my mother.
For some reason my mother was smiling, I was about to make an excuse for what we were doing and then she just walked off after saying ‘Well ill leave you two alone’. And then she walked off.

I stood there confused and Sasuke laughed and smiled at me again. I loved the way he smiled…
‘You should smile more often…’ I pecked him on the cheek, Sasuke blushed and I made my way into my house and after a couple more kisses Sasuke finally went home.
--------------KIMIKO’S POV--------------------
I was walking to the destination to meet my sensei when Rock Lee stopped me.
‘Hey!’
‘Hey! Are you okay?’ I asked Lee that question to start a conversation.
‘Yeah…umm…I caught up with you because I wanted to ask you something…’ Lee stood there looking down on me smiling, Shira had carried on walking so I could have “alone time” with Lee.
‘What is it Lee?’
‘I was wondering if you wanted to…umm…go to the…prom with me?’ Rock Lee turned around trying not to show me that he was blushing.
‘Lee…you want to take me? Why?’
‘What do you mean why? You’re beautiful and I-I think you’re the only girl that like’s me…’
‘I looked up at Lee and hugged him…I’d love to go with you!
-------------------KIBA’S POV------------------
Well Hinata and me walked to training ground 6.
I couldn’t get the thoughts and pictures out of my head from seeing Hinata naked.
We didn’t make love that night so Hinata and me still haven’t lost our virginity. I wish my sister didn’t walk in other wise I would be doing it every night since!! Grrrr stupid Hana!! Now she’s blackmailing me for every thing!! Well at least Akamaru weren’t there!! And I’m glad he isn’t here now!!
‘So your going with me to the dance?’
‘Yeah!!’ Hinata kissed me on the cheek and we carried on walking, I blushed again…(weird face).
------------------NEJI’S POV----------------
I walked back with TenTen and she was linking arms with me for some reason, but it felt nice.
I wanted to start talking to her but I couldn’t, I looked over to her and she was smiling.
For how long we walked our position turned to me holding hands with her, it was a good start.
I didn’t know where we were walking to but one of TenTen’s bobbles snapped.
‘Aw…’ TenTen bent down and grabbed the bobble and pulled out the other bobble she attempted to put her hair up in a ponytail.
‘Don’t, you look nice’ I held her other hand and she blushed.
‘I pulled her hair out of the way’.
-------------------NARUTO’S POV--------------
Well I know I have to ask Yuki if we were going or not but I had a feeling she didn’t want to go.
‘Uh…Yuki?’
‘Yeah?’
‘Um…are you going to the dance with me?’ I closed my eyes and faced the other way.
‘Yeah! Why wouldn’t I go with you…your adorable!!!!’ Yuki jumped up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
I blushed. :3.
Yuki turned back around and held my hand we walked back to my house. Yuki looked concerned or kind of scared to be honest she was staring at the ground.
‘Yuki, is anything wrong?’ I asked her putting the key through the door.
‘Uh. No. Nothing!’ Yuki walked in and went to the bedroom.
----------------YUKI’S POV-------------------
I don’t know why but I didn’t want to go to the prom. I thought that all the girls would laugh at me because I’m not pretty as they are.
‘Yuki? Is anything the matter?’
‘No I’m fine…’ I sat down on the bed facing the window Naruto sat next to me.
‘You can tell me anything Yuki’. I looked over at Naruto and kissed him on the cheek,
‘Thank you’.
‘Just tell me Yuki’
‘Uh…’
‘C’ummon…’
‘I’m a bit scared to go to the prom because all the other girls are prettier than me’.
‘Yuki…’ Naruto came closer and brushed my cheek with the outside of his hand and kissed me.
The kiss went on for a while until I pulled away.
‘Naruto I’m serious’. I turned away and clutched my stomach.
‘Yuki…your not ugly, you have the perfect figure and your hair is beautiful, like you.
‘Naruto…’ I leaned in and we kissed some more.

------------------KIMIKO’ POV-------------------
I was still hugging Lee when he kissed me on the cheek.
‘I don’t want to push you into anything okay? I respect you.’ Lee whispered into my ear and then kissed my neck and pulled away.
‘Thank you Lee.’

I was tall for my age and mature so I was about the right size for Lee. I turned around to keep walking to training ground 6 when I saw my sister standing there taping her foot, she smirked and walked off.
‘Uh is she okay?’ Lee asked.
‘Yeah she’s going to hold that against me for black mail that’s all’.
‘So why don’t we get her back?’
‘That’s not a bad idea…let’s do it!’
Chapter end notes: sorry if i get Shira and Kimiko mixed up...their really complicated to get right lol...please review