TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto...first love by Bianca_sempai

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: meahahahahahhahahaha (ebil) evil :D (very random) :D :P hope you enjoy!! (thumbs up)
Chapter notes: Naruto: HEY BIANCA_SEMPAI DO I GET LAYED IN THIS?!

Bianca_sempai: well...youlll have to find out.

Naruto: awww cummon tell me tell me!!!

Bianca_sempai: all im saying is dont get your words mixed up with titty and sory.

Naruto: -_- ...

Yuki: haha
‘Hey Sasuke!’ Sakura shouted as Sasuke met up with the team for another mission.
‘What ever…’ Sasuke said carelessly.
Naruto glaring at Sasuke walks past and stands by Sakura.
Sasuke mind:
‘I’m not making eye contact with him again, not after the last time :3.

Back to reality:

‘NARUTO! Don’t stare at Sasuke like that!’ Sakura’s usual morning chant.
‘What ever…’
Sakura’s mind:
‘What is up with the phrase what ever today!’

‘Today’s the day I get noticed by Sasuke…cha’
(inner Sakura).

Back to reality:
After 2 hours Kakashi turns up with another excuse.
‘Sorry I’m late I got lost on the path of life’
‘What ever…’ Naruto says careless.
‘Today we are going to go meet our new team mate’
‘A new team mate?’ Sakura asks.
‘Woooohoooo!’ Naruto screams not surprisingly.
‘Why are u so happy’ Sakura asks while looking down on the short boy.
‘Its going to be a girl and she’s not going to fall for Sasuke BELIEVE IT!!’


Sakura’s mind:
‘I hope not, other wise I wont stand a chance to get Sasuke!’
Sasuke mind:
‘I hope it’s not another clueless girl fan’.
Back to reality:
‘Good guess Naruto, the new member is a girl’ Kakashi says putting a bookmark in his book.
‘Why have we got a new team member sensei and why does it have to be our group?’ Sakura asks in a stubborn way.
‘Well our new member is an old friend of mine, I used to teach her until I got moved to Kohona’
‘Where did she come from sensei?’ With the most confused look on Naruto’s face.
‘She comes from the village hidden in the snow’.
‘Why did she move?’ Sakura’s usual questions.
‘Well you’ll have to ask her your self’ Kakashi said while pulling the face of discouragement.
‘She told me to meet her across the road from the kunai shop by the comic store’
‘Isn’t that a skateboard park?’ the first thing Sasuke actually asks in this conversation.
‘Yeah It is’ Naruto agrees with Sasuke for once.
‘Why would she tell you to meet her there?’ Sakura asks.
Kakashi chuckles lightly’…Typical Yuki’.
‘Yuki?’ Naruto asks.
‘Aw yes that’s her name…Yuki’.
Sakura’s mind:
‘I get it Yuki means snow’
Whimper…
‘Even her name is prettier than me!’ Sakura puts her fist in her mouth.

Back to reality:
‘Ummm…Sakura are u Ok?’ Naruto looks at her stupid.
‘YES IM FINE!!!’. Sakura hits Naruto on the head.
‘Ok Ok don’t get hasty sheesh!’ Naruto just looks at Sakura as if she is an alien. Before Sakura could tell Naruto off and give him another smack Kakashi announces that they arrive.
‘Ah here we are’.
‘Ummm Kakashi there’s dangerous people over there’. Sakura says looking over at the skater dudes and the big crowd that surrounded them.
‘They aren’t dangerous Ill protect you Believe it!’. Naruto chants while punching his fist in the air.
‘How is it so crowded here?’ Sasuke actually joins in the conversation.
‘Well we are early but she said to meet her here’ Kakashi says pushing to the front of the crowd.
Suddenly a loud voice came over the rave of people and said
‘Next up is Yuki Takumi!’ The crowd goes wild and soon someone with a brown hat and purple hair with baggy combats approaches the ramps.
Her hair was in low bunches shiny and smooth, her hair was about down to her chest.
As soon as she rolled on to the ramp on her thick cool roller blades, the speakers came on again still with the crowd going wild.
Chapter end notes: hope you enjoyed please comment!! :D