TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the fantasy that came true. by Bianca_sempai

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hears the chapter when sasuke actually finds out he has feeling for Sakura...
sasuke: no i dont -_-

Sakura: what? (starts to cry)

sasuke: damn it

bianca_sempai: looks like you got your self in a pickle...:)

naruto: whats this to do with a pickle...? :S

bianca_sempai: lets just carry on with the story..
-------------SAKURA’S POV---------------
I woke up to the sound of Sasuke’s voice.
‘Sakura is that you?’ Sasuke looked really tired and could barely lift his head. His eyes were just about open with no detail.
‘Y-yes it is…Are you ok now?’ I sat up at the side of the bed and brushed my red dress and cleared my eyes.
‘…’ There was a long silence coming from Sasuke it was like he was talking with me through his mind, his head was tilted down looking at his fingers and his wrist, which had a tube going up into his vain.
But then he broke the silence by clearing his throat.
‘Thank you Sakura…for visiting me…’ I looked up at him, he was sitting up in his bed by now, and he looked a lot stronger than five minuets ago.
‘Its fine…don’t mention it…’ There was a long silence; it was kind of hard to speak to Sasuke, whenever I spoke to him before he always had a comeback to what I was saying.

Sasuke’s mind:
‘I should be that Sakura came to see me. No one else has’.
Back to reality:

---------------SASUKE’S POV---------------
I found it hard to talk to Sakura, because she was so quiet and weren’t pestering me as always.
I’d noticed a daffodil on the side of me desk with a water drop on it, I knew it was a tear drop because I was still awake when Sakura was crying and when Kiba came in to visit.
------Flash Back------
‘But you don’t know what happened…It involved Oruchimaru and…’
‘And what?’ Sakura was fast-talking.
‘He told me not to say…’ and Sakura started to cry heavily now there were about 6 tears running down her face…the tears fell and landed on the daffodil petals.
She walked over to the small cup on the side of the clock on the desk and put the flower inside it. she started to cry heavily again.
-----Flash Back Ended------
‘Sakura…I…’ Now I was nervous and I didn’t know why, it was like I had butterflies in my stomach.
I could see that Sakura was looking at me with a sympathetic look.
‘I’m Sorry’ I actually said it…it was an awkward moment and I didn’t understand why. Maybe it was because I actually found out that Sakura cares about me…and I could feel the same about her.
‘About what Sasuke?’ Sakura was still looking at me.
‘The way I treated you before the mission’. I felt really bad because I treated her like dirt and she still carried on caring for me.