TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the fantasy that came true. by Bianca_sempai

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: well here it is my first story chapter...
Kiba: just hurry up with the chapter!!!
bianca_sempai: ok ok sheesh just because you get jiggy with Hinata.
Hinata: W-W-What? (blushes)
Kiba: Aw nothing shes only joking (glares at Bianca_sempai)
‘Hey! Shino have you seen Hinata?’ I walked over to see Shino and TenTen talking to each other.
‘Yes, She’s in room 23...’
‘Thanks…Ill catch up with you later!’
I walked over to the hospital with the white rose in my left hand and my other swinging in the lining of my pocket.
Hinata was still in recovery after the preliminary’s…Neji put up an excruciating fight for Hinata, after the fight she had scars all over her body…(well the only parts I could see any way).
‘Umm…Hinata Hyuuga please?’ I asked the nurse while my fingers were in the process of playing with the roses thorns.
‘Yes…through the doors on your right and down to room number 23’ I looked up at the nurse with the thick rimmed glasses and typing on the keyboard in front of her.
‘Thank you…’ I nervously pulled the door handle and walked through to the recovery ward. I was still holding the rose.
I was thinking, would she be glad to see me…
I walked into the room to see Hinata sleeping…I could see that there were flowers on the side of her desk.
‘So Naruto has been here…and Ino and Sakura’.
I’m glad she was going to be ok…I could still see the marks on her arms…They had turned out to be blue and purple some of them were fading.
I sat down on the chair next to her bed and still held the rose; I gave it a kiss and placed it in a lonely jug by the window. The breeze made the petals sway slightly, It looked kind of pretty with the sun shining on it, it looked like it was glistening.
I bent down at Hinata’s side and stroked her head.
‘Kiba?’ Hinata opened her eyes and looked up at me.
‘Get some rest…’ She reached out her hand and placed it on my cheek.
‘Thank you…Kiba’. Then Hinata fell asleep again I stroked her head once more and left for the door.
‘Kiba…Will you come back tomorrow?’ Hinata asked me that question in a dozed voice with her groggily eyes.
‘Yeah I’ll see you tomorrow.’ I walked back over to the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
‘Ill see you tomorrow…’ Then as I said that I slipped out of the door and closed it gently.