TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Genko Zabirachu: Number One Genin or Chuunin Champion by Creto Rophis

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I would like to thank http://saiyanisland.com/naruto/ for giving me information to try and make this tale as detailed and Naruto world-ish as possible. If you would like to read the second chapter of this story please comment or I probably will not go on with this character.
His name is Genko Zabirachu, and he was this year’s number one genin from the Village hidden in the Stones. Genko is calm, cool, and collected at all times and always knows what do to do during missions. His quietness gives the illusion of a weak genin but to think that would be foolish. This Iwa ninja always uses his puppet, Heru, as his main weapon of choice to fight other competitive ninja. He usually wears is Iwa headband over his eyes to train his other senses and never likes being too close to other people. While walking towards the Konoha stadium he started to feel his stomach starting to churn. With each step he started to sweat more and more as if the sun was beating on him harder than any of the other genin around him.

The puppet user glanced up to notice how blue the sky was without a cloud in sight. As he turned to look at the other nine competitors he noticed they were all wearing unique clothing. Each genin walking with him towards the stadium had there own style of wearing their ninja gear. Even the three Konoha genin wore different clothing and wore their headband in a different fashion.

Genko wore a simple tight, dark green t-shirt with loose white pants. Heru was strapped tightly to his back in a brown sack the size of himself. His shuriken holster was tight on his right thigh as his navy blue shoulder pad rested on his left shoulder. The reason he had a shoulder pad on was his team recognition. His team of Kengsu Shinarabi, Hyojin Ikkaku, and himself all wore the same spiked blue shoulder pad on their left shoulder. Thinking about his teamates, the calm, cool, and collected ninja started to feel the pressure sink in.

As Genko stroked his hand through his short dirty blonde hair he noticed how the stadium doors inched closer and closer. He took another glance at the other genin and noticed they were all starting to lose their cool. One Konoha ninja started to bite her nails while another Sand ninja starting to walk a bit faster. Heru was starting to feel heavier as the door was only a few meters away and Genko quickly took his headband off his forehead and strapped it around his eyes. Not being able to see, he was aware of all of his surroundings perfectly. Genko’s photographic memory is one of his best qualities. One quick stare was all he needed of his surroundings and he could fight any ninja with ease blindfolded with his puppet. His acute sense of hearing was helpful with his blindness and followed the footsteps of the other genin. The Konoha jounin that was leading the group of genin came to a startling halt.

The jounin slowly opened the gigantic stadium doors with a deep creaking noise and the crowd started to roar. The ten genin, in a straight line now, followed the jonin to the middle of the arena and came to a complete stop. Genko looked a bit confused not knowing his surroundings or what the arena looked like from the inside but tried to not show his confusion. Hearing the audience's loud cheering made Genko feel uneasy. He knew his father and friends were up there cheering but he did not like loud noises or large crowd do to his past.

The crowd started to fade and a strong female voice started to boom through out the stadium. The Hokage stated how the ten genin in the center of the arena deserve great encouragement for what they have been craving for up to this moment. Next, the Hokage declared the first two competitors to start off this tournament. The two genin stayed put in there spot in line while the rest of them started walking towards the stairs up to a waiting room where they would watch the following matches.

Genko followed the footsteps of the other genin while the crowd began to applaud for the match about to begin. As the eight of them started to make their way into the passageway the crowd began to grow quieter. The many flights of stairs upward were tiring after the long walk towards the stadium. None of the genin spoke while climbing the endless stairs, the only sound heard were their feet stomping on the metallic steps. The Iwa gennin started to feel lots of tension between the eight pre-teens and felt as though time itself had slowed down. The silence was now choking the puppet ninja as the butterflies in his stomach made him feel ill.

While climbing the stairs the crowds cheering slowly started to grow louder. After about ten more flights of stairs the booming of the crowd became almost defining. Genko untied his headband and took a look around. He noticed the two about to fight were the male sand ninja who was walking fast and the female Konoha ninja who was biting her nails. The now uneasy ninja did not pay attension other genin in the room as he was too exhilarated. This was no time to be blindfolded, as the two were about to brawl. The small room they were in had ten chairs and little elbowroom. The window had no glass, but basically a gaping hole in the wall with a handrail. As the first match was about to begin, Genko started to feel as anxious as ever and his knuckles white around the handrail. Finally, out of the blue the jonin proctor who led the genin here said “ BEGIN!”