TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's True Story by Hollow_Trinity

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto, but I will, dammit! D: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I got two shots the other day and have felt like shit. -sobs- My typing is soooo slow because my left arm can barely move. ;>.
Episode 16- CHA! MORE YAOI!! :D

I nearly screamed with delight as Naruto 'poofed' into the ring of Crystal Ice Mirrors. He went a rant about he was here to rescue me, and I nearly fainted. He was here to RESCUE me? AS IN 'TAKE ME AWAY'?!? Oh god, the images!! I fought a massive nosebleed as I covered my happiness with the Uchiha 'I'm-a-stuck-up-bastard-with-a-metal-pole-up-my-ass-who-cares-for-no-one-but-myself-so-fuck-off-you-dumbass' look. Wow, I never noticed how long that description is! -cough cough- Anyways, Naruto was stuck in the ring with me, and all Haku was doing was taunting my hormones by shoving needles in my body!! GRRR!! DAMN YOU, GIRLY-GUY! (Note: Sasuke's views do not reflect Tayuya's AT ALL! I LUFFS HAKU!!!) So, I got stabbed, Naruto made clones, bla bla bla... LET'S SKIP TO THE GOOD PART!! So, I nearly died of pleasure when Naruto fainted. YES! HIS BODY IS MINE TO USE! -cough- They came out REALLY badly... But then, Haku tried to attack him! "NUUUU!" I wanted to scream. "HE'S MINE, YOU BASTARD! MIIIIINE!!!" And I ran to beat the bastard up as fast as I could. But then, I ended up getting my ass kicked. And, of course, Naruto woke up. I cursed under my breath. "FUCK! Now I can't do anything to him!" He looked at me, and said, "OMFGZ SASUKE YOU KILLED HIM HOORAY" and what did I do? I got MAD at him!!! Fuckin' script's fault... FUCK YOU DIRECTORS!! -cough cough- He asked me why I protected him, because he didn't ask me to. I thought about telling him about my obsession with him, but instead this came out: "I don't know, my body moved on it's own... fool." WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!! WHY THE HELL WOULD I SAY THAT? I think the whole experience was just too much for me, so I collapsed into his arms. And he was sad, thank god! AND HE HUGGED ME! I was on Cloud Nine, he was millimeters from my face, but did I do anything? No. I fell asleep. Fuck.