TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A guide to horrible OOCness by KibaxHinaluvr

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: the akatsuki, senseis, two dead peoples, and.... SAI!?
disclaimer: i do not own naruto
spoiler warning: chapter 363
Sai
good example:
Sai ran his brush quickly over his scroll, drawing a lion-like creature, and sending it after the person he was fighting.
horrible OOCness:
"Sasuke is so honorable! Running away to make himself stronger, he is so cool." Sai said, fawning over the thought of Sasuke. ((If you are unimformed about Sai, wikipedia has some pretty good info on him.))

Itachi
good example:
"Mangekyo Sharingan!" Itachi said coldly.
horrible OOCness:
Itachi jumped up at the sound of his father yelling voice. Sure, he didn't graduate the acadamy until he was fifteen, but that didn't mean he was useless! He threw on his apron and assisted his mom in cooking dinner, after asking his younger brother, Sasuke, to help him practice after dinner.

Kisame
good example:
Kisame shaved the back of his opponents hand, causing said opponent to drop to the ground, giving Kisame a easy target.
horrible OOCness:
Kisame brushed his squarish teeth, and brushed back his blonde hair. He really needed to get a tan, he was getting a little pale.

Deidara
good example:
Deidara reached his hand into the bag of clay on his side, let the mouth chew some up nice and good, and sent an explosive bird towards Gaara.
horrible OOCness:
Deidara stared dispointedly at the clay in front of him. "You know i hate working with clay, Gaara-sensei." He whined at the red haired ninja in front of him.

Hidan
good example:
"I shall not portake of that vile substance, it is against my religion." said Hidan.
horrible OOCness:
Hidan barked for more cigarettes. When Itachi walked up to hi, asking if he wanted to go to a sermon, he just scoffed at him. Hidan, go to church? yeah, right.

Tobi
good example:
"Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi said, his right eye curved upwards in a grin.
horrible OOCness:
Tobi looked disgustedly at the mask. He looked up coldly and expressed his digust for the orange mask with only one hole that reveals his right eye.

Pein (aka the Leader)
good example:
A scoff came from Leaders, as usual, hidden face. He gestured to unnamed member, his partner, and they left the room.
horrible OOCness:
Pein looked at his unpierced face in a mirror, bringing his most trusted member, Hidan, in for a heart-to-heart discussion.

Orochimaru
good example:
Orochimaru informed his ranks in the sound village of his plans to attack Konoha.
horrible OOCness:
Orochimaru got mad at his partner, Sasori, for even considering the possibility of leaving Akatsuki.

Sasori
good example:
Sasori felt himself chuckle when he heard his opponent saying that the fight was over. Yes, Sasori was blown to pieces, but that doesn't mean he was dead. Sasori pulled the pieces of his body back together to form his body again. He felt the smirk crawl onto his face.
horrible OOCness:
Sasori's parents didn't die. Therefore his grandmother didn't teach his about puppetery. Sasori was a law-abiding citizen and was on a roll, first for the next Kazekage.

Zabuza
good example:
Zabuza used his large zanpato to attack his enemy.
horrible OOCness:
Zabuza lovingly ruffled the hair of his son, Haku. The two watched a group ninja walk past them. "Makes you wonder what the other side is like, eh Haku?" The father said reffering to the ninja.

Haku
good example:
Haku unleashed his final attack, the killing blow. He threw the needles skillfully, not even twitching when the body fell down lifeless on the ground.
Horrible OOCness:
Haku sat down with his mother at his fathers grave. If only he hadn't had a kekkei gentai....

Kakashi
good example:
Kakashi showed up late to training as usual, the combined yells of Naruto and Sakura making him gleeful.
horrible OOCness:
Kakashi tapped his foot at the arrival of his team. "Where have you been you three?" he demanded of the three genin.

Asuma
good example:
Asuma took a long drag on his cigarette, closing his eyes, thinking of Kurenai.
horrible OOCness:
Asuma turned down Shikamaru's offer of a cigarette.

Kurenai
good example:
Kurenai pressed her team of kids hard, she wanted them to get a little stronger today.
horrible OOCness:
Kurenai sat back, against a tree, telling her team to do whatever they wished to do, she had a hangover.

Tsunade
good example:
Tsunade bet all of her life savings, smiling dangerously, and starting a fight after she lost.
Horrible OOCness:
"Gambling is a horrible habit." Tsunade, wagging her aged finger at Naruto.

Jiraiya
good example:
The lecherous ninja was peeking into the ladies bath again, and was almost caught, using the excuse that it was research.
horrible OOCness:
Jiraiya shook his head tiredly. Naruto was up to his peeking again. That boy, so unhonorable.