TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memories Set Free by OnYeen

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto. I only own my characters and the plot. If I did own Naruto, Sakura wouldn't have pink hair and Naruto wouldn't be wearing orange. Sakura has pink hair and Naruto is still wearing orange do I don't own Naruto.
Hyori Kailyn waited in Tsunade’s office looking for the others. Finally, after 10 minutes, all of them arrived. Her teammates for the mission were Uzumaki Naruto, Hyuuga Neji, Haruno Sakura and Inuzuka Kiba. She smirked and said two words for Naruto to react with a loud outburst.

“You’re late.” She said. Naruto just glared at her and responded with an outburst.

“Why did you have to rub it in??!! Can’t you see that we’re tired?!!! We ran all the way from the other side of the village only to let you tell us tha-" He practically screamed.

“Naruto! Silence. She is correct. You are late and this is a very important mission.” She said while practically glaring daggers at him. You five will be going on a mission to the Hidden Mist village.” Tsunade said. At this point, she saw that Kailyn began to tense. “You will go there to represent Konoha in the signing of the Allied Nations treaty.”

“Hokage-sama, why us?” Kailyn asked. “Why couldn’t it be someone else? She asked this because she had bad memories about the Hidden Mist. Kailyn hoped that they, or at least she, would be replaced.

“Because at least five jounin are needed for this. This is an A-ranked mission. I chose you because you are the only free jounin in Konoha right now.” Tsunade replied. Kailyn just sighed and nodded her head. “Now, I want the five of you to pack up. You will leave as soon as you are ready.” This was answered by five “Hai”s from the jounin. “The leader of this mission is Neji.” She dismissed them but not before saying, “Be careful.”


At the gate, Neji, Kailyn and Sakura were already there. Now they were just waiting for Kiba and Naruto. Neji had his sling bag and was using Byakugan to scan the area for Kiba and Naruto. Sakura had her backpack and was just waiting for them. Kailyn gripped her backpack. She took her wolf pup, Toko, out of the backpack. She stroked his fur as she reminisced.

*Flashback*

A six-year old Kailyn ran with three other six year olds and a twelve year old. The other six-year olds were tiring. Kailyn didn’t care. She just wanted to get away. Suddenly one of them cried out in pain.

“Tokira!” Everyone else called. She stumbled and another six- year old and Kailyn went to help her. A kunai whizzed past barely missing her and hitting the one that came with her. “Tokiro!” Now, the others rushed in. The twelve year old rushed at her telling her to run. She wouldn’t move. The other six-year old pushed her and she started running. Suddenly, a shuriken and a kunai hit the others. “Sioku! Kusuko-sensei!” She cried. She was the only one left. She ran, her clothes splattered with the blood of her friends. Her dead friends. She didn’t stop, just kept on going.
*End Flashback*