TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto has a Sister: Enter Uzumaki Hoshi! by StarUchiha

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto or anything related to Naruto, if I did.....hehe not even gonna go there^_^


Hope you enjoy! (Please rate so I can improve it!) I know....it's a bit short....sorry! ^_^
‘Keep running, just keep running!’ She screamed to herself.

Her long blonde hair had come out of its tie a long time ago, and was now a mess as it flew out behind her. Her eyes burned from the wind and dirt that had been blowing into them non-stop for two days. She blinked and they stung more, but she ignored it all and kept running.

‘Just a little farther!’ She screamed in her head again.

An amused laughter rang out behind her, “Just give up. You must be so tired after running for two days. Give up now and I’ll go easy on you.”

She flinched at the voice, “Orochimaru, you bastard!” Her voice was raspy and dry.

She heard a whooshing sound and pain shot through her rib cage as a Fuuma Shuriken slashed her side.

“Gah!” She lost her footing for a second and fell onto the ground. Adrenaline pumping, she picked herself up and continued running.

Orochimaru’s laughter echoed again, “You’re lucky that I’m not yet ready to attack the Village Hidden in the Leaves. But when I am, you will be the first to fall.”

A wave of relief rushed through her. Now all she had to worry about was making it to the village gate. Her adrenaline began to wear off, and she became fully aware of the large, bleeding wound on her side.

“Damn it!” She yelled.

Then, she saw it, the village gate. She sped up as much as she could.

“I made it.” She whispered to herself.

As she reached the gate, she lost her balance and fell over onto her knees.

“I need to get to the hospital!” She said to the two men guarding the gate, panic evident in her voice.

The two men looked in shock at the young woman in front of them, a pool of blood already forming on the ground around her.

“Please! Hurry! Tell Tsunade my name is Uzumaki Hoshi!”

Pain swept over her whole body and she was out before she hit the bloody ground.