TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


School's in Session by sharingan806

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto and the characters.
The heels of two figures clicked sharply on the polished floors of Konoha High School for Gifted Boys.

“We’re glad you could join the staff here at our prestigious school,” Kakashi droned. It was principal’s duty to settle in new teachers. He sighed and adjusted the strange mask that was tied to his face, hiding his left eye and downwards.

He glanced at the second figure beside him. She was an attractive petite woman, probably fresh out of graduate school. But her most unusual traits were her bubblegum hair and bright emerald orbs.

The staff had always been all-male, but now this woman joined. Must be superintendent Tsunade’s doing to incorporate more females into schools.

“I’m glad I was accepted to teach here,” Sakura replied politely. She appeared outwardly courteous, but inside was boiling with nervousness.

“SHANNARO! I NEED TO KEEP THIS JOB OR I’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILLS!”

Kakashi stopped suddenly in front of room 201, causing Sakura to bump into his back.

“Sorry.” Sakura sheepishly smoothed down her skirt.

Kakashi sighed and opened the door.

Inside was utter chaos. Paper planes were soaring through the air, desks were overturned, and boys were clamoring over each other, upsetting even more desks.

“Settle down, class,” Kakashi tiredly said. The deafening class remained unchanged.

“I said, SETTLE DOWN!!!!” Instantly, the chairs and desks were scraped up and paper airplanes were snatched from the air.

“Gifted my ass,” Kakashi muttered under his breath to the now silent class.

“Class, this is your new chemistry teacher, seeing as you all tortured the last one to resignation. If I hear a word about your behavior…there will be consequences…” the class gulped simultaneously as Kakashi glared down at them. He had an eerie effect on the teens.

“They’re all yours,” Kakashi sighed. He gave a last warning glower at the trembling class and left the room.

“Well, er, my name is Miss Haruno, and let’s just try to stay alive this year, all right?” A large beefy boy wearing a leather jock jacket smirked and leaned back on his chair. Sakura smiled timidly and opened the folder on her desk.

She glanced at the syllabus and decided they had to start on chapter 7.

“Take out your textbooks and open to page 159. We’re going to start on creating new compounds. (I have no idea what I’m talking about here because I’m not in high school yet)

After reading the section, the class started the experiments.

“We’re dealing with dangerous chemicals so remember to wear your gloves,” she called out to the class.

When Sakura turned to the board to write more instructions, she heard a screech of pain.

She quickly turned around to see a small boy with a long scarf jumping around with a smoking hole on his pants.

A mean snicker erupted to malevolent laughter. The boy in the jock jacket was holding an empty container and unable to contain his amusement.

Sakura grew in anger as the boy only laughed harder. She turned to the hurt boy and had two students help him to the office.

After making sure the boy was safe, she went back to the jock. “What may I ask is so funny?” she snarled at the still chuckling boy.

“Didn’t you see the show?” he mockingly questioned back.

She read on his jacket Tatsuki Nakamura and growled, “Tatsuki, you have detention for three weeks. You are to come after school for an hour with no exceptions or you’ll be suspended.”

His eyes changed from enjoyment to fury. “I’ll miss football practice and the big game next week! There’s gonna be scouts coming over!”

“That’s too bad,” she answered back. Seriously, this kid needed some discipline

His face turned from red to purple. Sakura’s eyes widened as Tatsuki stood up and overturned a desk with a clatter. “I need this game,” he said in a threatening voice.

Sakura was beginning to lose her edge and took a step back. “I-I’m sorry, but you have to miss it.”

“My college career depends on this game! My parents are going to hate me if I don’t get a scholarship” he snarled. The class watched in fright as Tatsuki took Sakura by the neck.

The door swung open and a tall man walked in. He was well-built with onyx eyes and dark hair.

Tatsuki dropped Sakura in shock and put his hands in his pockets.

Sakura fell crumpled to the floor, gasping for air. All this for a damn scholarship.

“Mr. Uchiha, I—I—” Tatsuki mumbled idiotically for a desperate explanation.

“Save it Tatsuki. We’ll discuss this with the superintendents.” The man approached Sakura who now sat up. “Are you all right, Miss--?”

“Haruno. Sakura Haruno,” she rasped. She looked up to meet piercing dark eyes.

The man helped her to her feet. He looked around the chaotic room and sighed.

“Welcome to Konoha High, Miss Haruno.”