TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


You Possessive Bastard! by Neko_nin

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: You think I would be writing a fanfic if I owned Naruto?

Warnings: attempt at humour, yaoi, PG-13ish.... for now

___________________________________________________________________

Prologue

Everyone in Konoha Gakure knows how proud the Uchiha Clan were of its bloodline limit. Although, it is still an enigma with regards to their compulsive need to stamp their clan symbol on everything they deemed they owned (Or even things they were only vaguely related to). And by 'everything', it means things ranging from their clothes, their possessions, the decor of their homes, and on the surface areas of things all the way to the soles of their shoes. Why would one be demented enough to check the soles of people's shoes remains a mystery 'till this date.

With their Clan symbol everywhere while growing up, it was no surprise the Uchihas grew up to be a possessive bunch. Needless to say, this also applies to their relationships and their love life. As noble as the clan was, it was really quite a daunting task to date an Uchiha and even more so to withstand them enough to marry into their clan. Considering this admittance coming from a village that specialized in training shinobis that excelled in cheating even Death himself, their possessive trait must have been more than extraordinary.

Thus, we begin this strange tale of the intricate relationship of one Uchiha Sasuke and one Uzumaki Naruto. The most possessive Sharingan holder; one of the last of their lot and a blond demon container; the only one mentally strong... or weak, enough to handle this particular Uchiha.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: Don't fret, it's just the prologue. It will get longer by the next chapter. My first attempt at fiction so be nice, okay? ^^;