TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Akatsuki Kindergarten!? by Neko Ninja Chick

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Im sleepy...end of story.
xD
I don't own Naruto.
Itachi Uchiha hopped out of his mom's car. Today was his first day of Kindergarten and he was...less then thrilled.

"Have fun Itachi!" His mom said as she picked him and kissed him. Itachi could hear some older kids who were coming out of the bus snicker. He growled and made a note to kill them and his mom later on in life.

Itachi wandered onto the play ground. "Geez....what is there to do?" The five year old pouted. He then heard yelling.

"Its my turn to pway with thuh bawl Deidawa!" A blue shark thing screamed at a blond that held a ball in his hand like it was stuck...or was it really stuck?

"I told you Kisame! It's stuck to my hand hm!" The blond obviously Deidara said shaking his hands rapidly.

Itachi tilted his head. Without meaning too he said a little too loudly, "Freaks." Kisame and Deidara turned around glaring. "Who are you?" They both said at the same time.

"Itachi."
"Itachi who?" Kisame said walking closer to him.
"Itachi Uchiha."
"Stupid kinda name hm!" Deidara smirked.
Itachi glanced at him. "Yeah whats yours then?"
"My names Deidara hm."
"Puh and you called MY name stupid..."

Before Deidara could answer a small boy came running and glomped him full force. "Deidara no donno! Tobi found you Tobi found you! Now you and Kisame san have to find Tobi!" The boy obviously named Tobi cried.

Deidara and Kisame groaned. The whole point of that was to get Tobi lost not for him to find them. Itachi blinked.

"What the hell is going on here?" Another boy said coming out of no where.
"OOoo I'm telling on you Hidan!" A red head pointed.
"Tell and its your head Sasori!" Screamed Hidan as he chased Sasori across the playground.

"Leave Sasori alone!" Deidara ran off too.
"Hey Deidara the ball! Gimmeee!" Kisame yelled running after Deidara.
Tobi ran too just to run and be apart of it.

Itachi sighed watching the boys run after each other. He then felt someone watching him...
"Whats your name?" Said a boy with a sinister smirk.
"Itachi...you?"
"Orochimaru." The boy giggled. "Your cute."
Itachi twitched. "Ew."

Kakuzu and Zetsu walked over. "Whats going on with them?" Zetsu asked pointing to the boys running.
Itachi shrugged, trying to keep Orochimaru from putting his arm around him.

Suddenly...all the boys stopped running. Sasori stopped first, making Hidan bump into him, causing a chain reaction. "Heeey....Thats the kid who took my lunch money!" Growled Sasori. All the other boys turned their attention to Kakuzu.

"Uhhh..."
RRRING! The bell rang. Before the guys could attack Kakuzu they were rushed inside to start the day...and a long day that will be.