TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's mistake by SasukesxNaruchanx

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Sasuke's mistake- Chapter 1

Flashback

So, Shikamaru, What do you want to do today?' Neji asked his boyfriend.

"Um. . . Nothing. Can't we just stay here and do nothing?" Shikamaru asked.

"Why are you always so lazy? you never want to do anything." Neji responded, raising his voice slightly.

"Well, D'you got a better Idea, Mr. 'I do everything better'?"Shikamaru shot back.

"Uh. . . well, we could go see a movie." Neji suggested.

"Oh, yeah. let's go sit around in a theatre, instead of sitting around at home. Great Idea." Shikamaru answered. Neji growled in frustration.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two thirty PM/the Park
Shikamaru turned around in time to be tackled to the ground by his pale boyfriend. The two rolled around in the grass, laughing, until, eventually, Shikamaru was above Neji. He reached down to kiss him, when they heard a voice above them.

"Hey, guys. What's up? Good to see you're getting along." Shikamaru looked up to see Sasuke and Naruto, Naruto being the one who spoke. Shikamaru and Neji stood up and brushed themselves off, a bit embarrassed.

"You guys look so cute, holding each other so close like that." Shikamaru replied. Naruto turned beet red, but Sasuke's blush could hardly be seen.

"Um. . . Do you guys want to come over?" Naruto asked, changing the subject.

"Sure. Neji, do you wanna come to Naruto's house with us?" Shikamaru asked, turning to his boyfriend. Neji nodded his head.

"Okay, let's go, then." Naruto replied, walking away, only to be stopped by Shikamaru.

"Hey, Neji's got a car. He can drive us there, Naruto." Shikamaru said, heading toward Neji's car in the nearby parking lot. The car was a silver sport car(I don't know cars).Everyone got in the car, and Neji drove off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three PM/Naruto's room
Naruto opened his Cd case, and started flipping through it. "Okay, Ihave simple plan, sugar cult, Vanilla sky, Fallout boy, and Yellowcard. Whadda you guys wanna listen to?" Naruto asked.

"Hey, do you still have that mix? You should play that." Sasuke suggested.

"Oh yeah. It's in." Naruto replied, moving to his CD player and hitting play. The song "Memory" by Sugarcult came on. They all sang with the song.

"I love this song!" Naruto said excitedly, near the end. He moved near Sasuke and kissed him deeply.

A few songs later, Sasuke spoke up. "Hey, I have to go. I'm supposed to be home in ten minutes." He said, standing up. Naruto stood up too. Sasuke gave him a quick kiss before leaving the room.

Shikamaru waited until the front door closed, then spoke. "Something's wrong with him. He's different." He said.

"What are you talking about, Shikamaru. He's fine." Naruto said Naively.

"He's not. He didn't kiss you like he usually does when he leaves. It's usually a real kiss, not just a quick one like that." Shikamaru explained.

"You think to much sometimes, Shikamaru. I didn't notice anything different." Naruto answered. Shikamaru sighed deeply.

"I need to go, too. Father wants me to baby sit Hanabe. Can you come, Shikamaru?" Neji asked.

"Sure, I'll come. See ya, Naruto. Think about what I told you though." Shikamaru answered. Naruto nodded, and Shikamaru opened the door and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five PM/Neji's Living room

"I want something to eat. Dad said you have to fix it for me." Hinabe half-yelled at her brother, waving the phone at him.

Neji took the phone from Hinabe. "What is it, father?" He asked.

"Neji, make sure you don't feed your sister anything with chocolate, you know how she gets. I'll be home in a few more hours." Hiashi answered on the other line.

"Yes, I know. I'll make sure not to. Is that all?" Neji asked, obviously annoyed.

"Yes. I'll see you then. Bye." Hiashi answered, hanging up.

"So, what did he want?" Shikamaru asked.

"I need to feed hinabe. He was just reminding me not to give her chocolate." Neji said, still annoyed.

"Oh, please don't. She gives me a headache when she has chocolate." Shikamaru answered. His boyfriend left the room and entered the kitchen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five thirty PM/Sasuke's house

Sasuke picked up the phone. He hesitated for a moment before dialling Naruto's number. The phone rang twice, and the other line picked up. There was silence for a few seconds, then Naruto answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, Naruto. What's up? You doin' anything?"Sasuke asked.

"No. Do you think you could come back over later? I have nothing to do tonight, if you can come." Naruto answered.

"Yeah, I was gonna ask. I'll be over about seven. Sound okay?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah, that's great. But, hey. . . is something wrong? You seemed a little-"

"Stressed? No, I'm fine." Sasuke cut Naruto off.

"No. . . I don't know, just different. Are you okay? Shikamaru said something about it, but I didn't really notice." Naruto continued.

"What?! It's none of his business. I'm fine. I'll see you later, okay?" Sasuke quickly ended the conversation, obviously hurt.

"Wait, Sasuke. I don't think he meant anything by it." Naruto answered.

"Whatever. I gotta go. Bye." Sasuke hung up this time. He tossed the phone across the room and growled angrily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven ten/Naruto's Living room

Naruto was about to go back in his room when the doorbell rang. He opened the door to see Sasuke there. "Hey, Sasuke! " Naruto said excitedly, grabbing his boyfriend in a hug. He kissed Sasuke, who pulled away. Naruto looked hurt.

"What going on with you? You've been acting weird today. I mean, you were even late getting here." Naruto said, concerned.

"I'm fine. It's just that. . . it's just, you don't ever want to do anything. We always just hang out at your house. We need to go out and do something else." Sasuke said.

"Well, what do you want to do, then?" Naruto asked.

"I dunno, we just need to do something. I don't really care what." Sasuke answered.

"What about now? You don't want to go anywhere now, do you?" Naruto asked.

"No. . . we could go in your room, if you want. But I wanna try it, this time." Sasuke suggested.

"I don't know. I don't wanna hurt you. It'll hurt a lot. We should just do it like we always do." Naruto answered.

"Fine. If you don't want to. . ." Sasuke said. He grabbed Naruto's hand and led him back to the bedroom. Luckily, Iruka was gone on a business trip for the night.