TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mythological killers by XxanimefanxX

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry I haven't updated. I was seriously considering leaving it as is, letting it fade away. But I couldn't...So, after TWO MONTHS!! I have now decided to update this story ^^ Please R&R

*Warning! My writing style has changed drastically since June*

I do not own Naruto And, just to be sure, the vampires in this story sound similar to those in The Twilight series written by Stephenie Meyer. I just wanted to clear up that I do not own that either. ^^
"So, what do you make of this?"

I studied the body carefully, examining the difference from the last couple of bodies I had found.

"They got hasty..." I bent down and plucked a piece of stray hair that was lying beside the bloody body. I placed the stray piece of hair into a plastic bag and zipped the top shut, stuffing it in my pocket.

"Why do you think that?"

I looked over my shoulder at Sakura, studying her face.

"I don't know," I told her, turning my head back to the gory scene before me. "Maybe someone interfered with them..."

"But, even when you say they were hasty, it looks like they were very...Thorough about it."

I nodded to myself in response to what she had said. I stood up from my crouching position and stretched a little before I walked over to Sakura.

"You can leave if you wish. I'll just be looking over the scene one more time and then heading back."

Sakura looked indicisive at first but then smiled nodded, her eyes lighting up. "Thank you!"

I nodded and waved her off, smiling back at her as she stalked off toward her car. I watched as she got in, revved the engine, and pulled away from the bloody scene.

I sighed inwardly and walked back over to the limp, blood covered body. Sakura was right; They definetly didn't have any mercy for the poor soul.

I walked past the body and pulled out my flashlight, sweeping it over the perimeter. About fifty feet away, I spotted something shining red.

I jogged up to the object and bent down, picking it up with hands protected by latex gloves.

"What the hell..."

The object I held in my hands was a severed, bloody arm. But, the thing that really through me off was that, it was as hard as marble, unbreakable. Definetly not a human arm. Maybe fake? But what would the reasoning be for that?

I walked back to my cruiser, not straying my eyes from the object I held in my hands. I popped the trunk open and set it gently in a cardboard box, making sure not to mess up any evidence.

I pushed down on my trunk, closing it with a little more force than I needed to use.

"So, you're the detective for this case?"

I twisted around swiftly, my hand reaching down for my gun out of habbit.

"Yes," I answered, my voice guarded.

"Uzumaki...Naruto?"

I nodded again, gripping onto the handle of my gun.

The woman who was standing there smiled at me. As soon as I had lost my detective instincts, I noticed how beautiful she was. I couldn't help but sweep over her body.

Her beautiful brunette hair curled down half-way down her back. She had light, red eyes which sparkled with some amusment. Her skin was a beautiful shade of pale. I was in a trans-like state and didn't realise that she had walked up to me.

Standing only a few feet away from me, I got a whiff of her sweet scent, filling my head with it to where I couldn't think coherently.

"Hi," She said, her breath flowing on my face as she took another step closer to me.

I closed my eyes and tried, barely able to, clear my head.

"Hi." I side-stepped away from her and breathed in, finally able to clear it all the way. Once I was fine again, I turned around again to meet her.

"You shouldn't be here..." She beat me to it.

"That's what I was going to tell you..."

"If you have any self-preservation in you, you will leave. Now!"

I was suprised by the auhtority in her voice. It also suprised me how I didn't answer in the same authority filled voice; But with a weak, trans-like voice.

"I'm a detective, I have no self-preservation. And, you should leave."

"I don't care if you're a detective or not! You will leave or die!"

I was stunned, but my reflexes took over. "Are you threatening me, ma'am?" My hand twitched toward my gun.

She must have seen my hand because she laughed without any humor in her voice. "That won't help you in this situation."

I drew my gun and swiftly put a fresh magazine in and held it at my side. "The hell it won't."

She laughed and, in an instant, she was at my side, my gun in her hands. I stared at her, trying with every thread of my being to not flip out right now.

"H-How...W-Who are you?"

She laughed and chucked my gun at a nearby tree, making it slice into in and stay there, not looking like it'll come out.

"Basically, if you'll allow me to, I'm the person who saves your life."

"If I'll allow you to do what?"

"If you let me take you away from here."

I stared at her, stunned. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?"

Her facial apperance changed from amusement to anger. She glared at me and I glared back through slits-as-eyes.

"Your death." And then she started to walk away.

I shook my head and darted after her. I then jumped on her and tried to knock her to the ground. The way this was supposed to go was; I tackel her to the ground, cuff her hands, and cart her away for threatening me with death and possible attempt at kidnapping.

But the way it turned out was; I tried to tackle her, and, in the process, got flung back a good twenty yards and landed harn on the ground. The next second a pair of ice cold hands wrapped around my throat.

She then looked like she was surprised with herself and jumped up, looking around.

"They're here..."

I had no clue what she was talking about. All I did know was that she was probably ten, twently times stronger than me. And people commented on me for my strength.

"Who are you talking about?" I questioned her, warily standing up, still dizzy from the twenty-odd yard through.

She looked around as shadows started to seep out of the shadows that surrounded us. Seven pairs of eyes meet ours, theres penetrating and....Hungry.

"The werewolves..." And, at that moment when she said that, the seven pairs of eyes were gone from the shadows, charging towards us.
Chapter end notes: I'll be updating this story more often now. ^^ Thank you for reading and please find the time to leave a review for me? Thank you ^^