TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mythological killers by XxanimefanxX

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Please enjoy and review ^^

Do you believe in the supernatural?...
Naruto was racing through the streets, watching as the passing cars pulled over to make room for him and his cruiser.

As he opened his car door and stepped out, he could see the shape of the two bodies, lying on the sidewalk.

Naruto walked over to the two dead bodies and looked up at the coroner. “May I?” He asked, bending his legs so he could squat down on the ground. The coroner nodded and walked away to call for an ambulance.

Naruto examined the two, fully clothed bodies. He started with the one closest to him. She was a young woman, around 19 or 20. He examined her body to find any types of wounds but only found faint, purple-black puncture wounds on her neck.

He then carefully removed her blouse and set it aside. He was shocked as he saw a huge gash through her left shoulder that penetrated all the way through. Even at the severity of the wound, he didn’t see the faintest hint of blood anywhere.

He pulled out his small pocket knife and unsheathed it, looking at the small, sharp blade in his hand. He took the woman’s left arm and sliced a cut down the arm. Nothing.

Naruto shot up and ran to the other body. The body was a teenage boy, around 15 or 16 maybe, and had the same type of blow to the shoulder as the other one. He took his knife and sliced down the arm. Again, nothing.

Naruto grabbed at his cell phone and dialed a number onto it, waiting for them to answer.

“Hello?”

“Kiba”

“Naruto? Is everything ok?”

“Well…I would like it if you could come down here with your dogs…I’ll send you directions via cell phone.”

“I’ll be thee in a flash.”

Naruto hung up his cell phone and sent a tracker to Kiba’s cell phone. Naruto only had to wait a couple of minutes before he saw Kiba pull up next to his car.

“What’s wrong, Naruto?” Kiba asked, running up to Naruto followed by Akamaru.

Naruto pointed to the bodies on the ground. “No blood…At all!”

Kiba looked at Naruto like he was crazy but stepped forward to see for himself. He sniffed closely at the body and looked dumbfounded.

“What is the time of death?” Kiba asked the coroner who had now returned, waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

“Approximately 6-8 hours.” The coroner told them, standing a few feet away from the two of them.

Naruto looked at Kiba. “How long has it been since there was blood in the bodies?”

Kiba sniffed. “12-14 hours…” The coroner and Naruto looked at him, shocked.

“But no one can live without any blood…anyone.” Naruto said, still looking clueless.

They all just stood there, trying to comprehend what this meant.

“There’s just no way…” Naruto repeated. They all tried to think of a way it was possible but couldn’t.

Soon after, the ambulance came and loaded them up. Naruto stood up and walked over to Kiba.

“Was there enough of a scent left to be able to track them?” Naruto asked him, eyes darting from side to side.

Kiba shook his head. “No…No blood trail from either the victim or the killer. I’ve never worked a case before in which there was nothing to lead on but all we have so far are to empty bodies. Nothing leading to anything…”

Naruto heard the familiar ringing of his cell phone and flipped it open.

“Hello?”

“Mr. Uzumaki? We need you downtown on the corner of the ichiraku ramen shop. We’ve just discovered a new set of bodies….”

“I’m on my way with chief Kiba…”

Naruto hung the phone up and looked at Kiba. “There are more bodies…”

Kiba just nodded and ran to his car, followed by Akamaru. Naruto did the same. He opened and shut his door quickly and twisted the key in the ignition until the car came to life.

Naruto slammed his foot down on the gas pedal and skidded out of the lot, leaving tread marks. He turned his sirens on which froze all of the street lights red and made cars pull over. Kiba was just behind him.

He continued his threatening speed of 110 until he reached the ramen restaurant and he skidded to a stop about 10 feet away. He opened his door and didn’t even bother to shut it as he rushed to the sheriff’s side.

The site below Naruto made him open his eyes wide in a shock. There were three men, all in hikers clothes, mauled to death on the ground in front of him. Many limbs and body parts were missing as the blood freshly gushed out of the bodies.

“When did this happen?” Naruto asked, breathing through his mouth to avoid the smell of the overpowering blood.

The man looked up at Naruto. “About a couple of minutes ago…”

‘That would explain the fresh blood still pouring out…’ Naruto thought to himself as he examined the bodies…Or what was left of them.

When Kiba launched out of his car, he instantly smelt the fresh blood. He rushed up to Naruto’s side and looked down at the two bodies.

“What happened?” Kiba asked, staring in horror at the bodies.

“It looks like we’ve got another killer…” Naruto turned to look at the sheriff.

He nodded and Naruto went to look at the street. He was trying to find skid marks for when the car would be trying to escape but he came up empty handed.

He then looked around for bloody foot prints but found none. He went back to Kiba after finding nothing for evidence.

“Well…We know it probably isn’t the last killer since blood is fresh within the body… And there’s no evidence what-so-ever anywhere around here.”

Kiba looked from Naruto to the two bodies. Then Naruto heard the sirens of an ambulance as it approached to take the bodies away.

Naruto wiped away the sweat that was beading on his forehead. “Boy…We have a mystery on our hands…”

Kiba just nodded as he turned and walked towards his car. “See you tomorrow…”

Naruto didn’t respond as Kiba got in and drove away. “How…” He whispered as he walked back to his car and stepped into the still open door, shutting it. He then silently drove home.

~*~

Naruto flipped to the news station as he ate his eggs, bacon, toast, sliced up potatoes, and his coffee in the kitchen table. The news reporter was saying that there were five hikers missing in the nearest mountains.

And it continued on about the four bodies discovered yesterday. Naruto flinched when he saw the gory bodies from the second discovery.

Naruto stood up and dragged out a pad of paper and a dying pen. He opened the notebook up and started scribbling some things in it. He was trying to figure out how the killer or killers could have only two minutes to run away and not leave a single trace of evidence.

After about thirty minutes of struggling, Naruto just gave up and threw the paper and pen aside, turning the television off. He stood up and walked over to his shoes, sliding his feet gently into them.

“I can’t take the day off…Got to find out about the mystery of those bodies…” Naruto sighed as he opened the door and left his house, locking it behind him.

He could tell it was going to be a long, tough day for him. He got in his car and after starting the engine, decided to the newsstand since he was in no hurry for work.

When he got there, there were shelves and shelves full of papers explaining the mysterious murders…Or so they thought.

He stepped out of the car and walked up to the stand, pulling out one of the papers. He skimmed through the top story and looked surprised.

Yesterday afternoon, four bodies were found in different parts of the town, both holding a mystery. A young woman and teenage boy were the first found, but there was something wrong.

There was absolutely no blood anywhere in the scene and, according to the discoveries of detective Naruto Uzumaki, there was no blood within the body. Both bodies had a giant gash through there left shoulder, literally tearing it off of them but no blood was discovered inside the body as the coroner examined it thoroughly.

One man out of a club that supported the idea of mythological creatures had turned to the reporters and told them that the bodies with no blood had been killed by vampires, and the gory bodies were killed by werewolves.

After that, Naruto put the paper down and went back to his car. ‘Vampires and werewolves?’ Naruto thought to himself.

He shook his head and continued on his way to the office. He worked in his own rented out space for his detective job. He was one of the most popular detectives for a long while.

When he finally reached his office, he stepped out of the car quickly and ran up the stairs of the building, running into his room and locking the door shut behind him.

He walked over to his desk and sat down, staring at the phone. He finally decided to call Kiba, even though it was his day off.

He picked up the phone and dialed Kiba’s home phone number quickly. He waited for him to answer and after four rings, Kiba did.

“Hello?” Kiba asked in a still tired voice.

“Kiba?”

“Naruto? Why are you calling?”

“Did you see the headline story in the newspaper?”

“No”

“It said that some guy from a mythological club informed a reporter that the people who we discovered yesterday were killed by vampires and werewolves.”

There was a short silence.

“You don’t believe that do you?”

Another long pause.


“Kiba, are you still there?”

“Yes”

“Do you believe that could happen?”

“….Maybe….”

“You believe in vampires and werewolves?”

“Yes…”

Naruto stared at his phone for a second and told Kiba goodbye.

Naruto hung the phone up and thought this over for a while. ‘How else can someone do that and leave instantly? How else is all of the blood out of a human body gone, like it was never there?’ Naruto continued to think these thoughts.

He pulled out his laptop from one of his drawers and placed it on the desk, opening it and turning it on. It took a couple of minutes but when it was fully loaded up, Naruto opened the Internet and typed in, ‘werewolves’.

And read down many sites that had any information on them. There were many different theories about werewolves. He read all of them and then turned to vampires.

After reading about both beasts, Naruto turned off his laptop, closed it up, and slid it back in his still open drawer.

He leaned his head forward and rubbed his temples gently with his index and middle fingers. ‘They’re going to put me in an insane asylum if I tell people that that’s what I think happened…:’

Then, his phone rang. “Uzumaki Naruto detective agency…” Naruto said in a dull voice.

He nodded and set the phone down. Naruto slowly stood back up and started to walk out of his office.

Another body had been found…