TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When a Cherry loves a Scarecrow... by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i got inspired by 'when you're gone' and decided to write a new chapter for this story. this chapter mainly focuses on Kakashi's pain when Iyuki departed from him.
to tell you the truth, this is my favourite story i have written.
"Where are you going??" Naruto asked, chasing after Kakashi. "I'm going to save Sakura." Kakashi replied. "I'm coming with you!" Naruto yelled. "No." Kakashi said calmly with authority. "You're still on temporary ban from missions until it's safe for you to go out."

"But Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted. "Stay in the village." Kakashi said firmly. Naruto went speechless. He had never seen Kakashi so strict before. "You may get hurt. I don't want that happening to you. Sakura is possibly already hurt. I don't want the same to you." Kakashi walked on.

Naruto followed him. "Kakashi-sensei, please let me go." Naruto pleaded. "Sakura... I can't imagine leaving her! I... i think i'm in love with her, sensei." Naruto said sadly. "If you let me go, I promise i won't try to peek at your face again!!" Naruto begged.

Kakashi stood there. Naruto loves the girl he loves.

"stay in the village"

Kakashi walked on, leaving Naruto behind.

Kakashi started to run. Running to the river. i have to rescue Sakura. I can't let him kill her.. i won't lose another love. Kakashi said to himself.

............
Iyuki..


I'm sorry.


.............
Kakashi: Iyuki, I'd never let you go.
Iyuki: I won't let you go either. I don't want to. I'm a hunter Ninja, Kakashi. I'm meant to do these things.
Kakashi: I can ask the Hokage for permission to hunt down this guy instead.
Iyuki: no. I'd do it. I'd be back. Trust me. I'd be fine...
Iyuki: Don't forget me. Take this clip... remember me..
Kakashi: I won't forget you. and take care of yourself.
Iyuki: I will.. if i don't come back.. don't take it so hard.. move on.. find a new love..
Kakashi: No one can replace you..
Iyuki: i love you..
Kakashi: I love you too..

-----------

Kakashi stood in front of Iyuki's grave stone. He closed his eyes as the pouring rain stung him. Placing his hand on the stone, he falls to his knees.

Jiraiya placed his hand on Kakashi's shoulder and kneeled beside him.

"I should have protected her... I promised I would... I failed her... i failed..." Kakashi said. ANd for the first time in a long time, he cried. Obito was his best friend. gone. Rin was his close friend. gone. Minato, his sensei. gone. his father, gone. his mother, gone. all his close relatives were gone.

and now..

Iyuki was gone.


..............