TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When a Cherry loves a Scarecrow... by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: hmm okay i've finally updated. school just started and all. very stressing. hahas.
Sakura opened her eyes. what just happened? She felt like she had been hit on the head. She never did well in water. "Where am I?" She said slowly. "You're in a prison.." Said a rough voice. Sakura jerked up from her lying down position. "Who are you!?" She asked, gritting her teeth. "It's better if you don't know who i am." Said the green haired shinobi.

Sakura ran to the bars and attempted to break through them. Once she lay her fist upon the metal, she shrieked and fell on the ground. "It's charkra proof.. it sends shock waves into your pathetic body.." The shinobi grinned mischeviously. "LET ME OUT! WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!" Sakura shouted. "And where's kakashi!!??" She demanded. The shinobi laughed.

"Like you, the son of the white fang doesn't do good in the water. Well, he has a reason for it. Did he not tell you?" The shinobi asked. Sakura shook her head. "Hm... It's better if you don't know why he isn't good in water. And you're wondering why I've brought you here.." He said.

"I see you and Kakashi have a very special.. relationshiop to each other. It's more than a sensei to student companionship. I've been spying on you two for a while, along with my friend. If Kakashi wants you back. He'd have to face his ultimate fear of the water. That river is the only way in here." He explained.

"This is the underground??" Sakura asked. The shinobi nodded. "And what will happen when he finds me?" She added. The shinobi laughed. "He'd have to face me. Which he would most likely loose. And if he looses the battle, we'd tie him up with a jutsu, and will die along with you. Lovers dying together. He'd loose another love. That's the saddest part," The shinobi grinned.

"He won't loose to you! And he'd set me free. I'd punch a hole inside your head!" Sakura shouted. The response from Sakura only earned a giant roar of laughter. "One more thing, though you may not feel it, that prison absorbs all your chakra at an ultra fast pace. You're unable to use any form of jutsu. Even the sharingan won't break through this prison. The saddest part is that he won't be able to set you free."

Sakura growled. "Do you really want to hear about the story behind his fear of water? And that girl you're so eager to hear about??" He asked. Sakura's eyes went wide and she nodded.

---------------

"Kakashi Sensei! You're bleeding!" Naruto shouted, rushing to assist his sensei. Sasuke stood shocked. "They've got Sakura." Kakashi said. "Who?" Sasuke asked. "You couldn't save her?" Naruto asked. Kakashi shook his head. "I fear the water." He said, causing sweat drops down Naruto and Sasuke's heads. "It's personal. Send me to a medic nin and we'd set off to find her. I know exactly where they are holding her," Kakashi instructed,

----------------

"First of all, Iyuki was Kakashi's lover back when he was in the ANBU.."

----------------
:::::: in a flashback.
Kakashi & Iyuki were on the tree near the river. Kakashi sat nearer to her. Iyuki was gazing at the cherry blossom trees. Kakashi placed his hand on her shoulder. Iyuki turned around. Kakashi placed the cherry blossom clip on Iyuki's hair. Iyuki blushed at her lover. "Thanks, It's beautiful," Iyuki hugged him.

"No prob," Kakashi smiled. Iyuki looked up at him. "You know when we became love birds..." Iyuki started. "What about it?" Kakashi asked, cradling her in his arms. "You said that you wouldn't hide a thing from me," Iyuki added.

"And?" Kakashi asked.
"There's still one thing you've kept hiding from me," Iyuki replied.
Kakashi blushed and turned away. "I don't know what you're talking about,"
Iyuki placed her hand on his shoulder and made him turn around. Kakashi couldn't help but look at her beautiful gold eyes.

Iyuki placed her hands on his mask, and slowly pulled it down. Kakashi looked away from her. Then as he slowly lifted his head, Iyuki blushed. "If i were you, I'd have no reason to hide it.." She giggled.

:::::

back in reality, Kakashi opened his eyes. He wasn't sleeping, instead he was day dreaming of the past. He couldn't stop thinking about Iyuki and Sakura. He turned to the medic nin treating him. "Are you done?" He asked.

The medic nin nodded. "Just a while more, Kakashi san."

------------

"And?" sakura asked.

"They were intimate.." The shinobi replied.

"But why did you kill the girl?"

"I didn't do anything to harm the girl. She went missing on one of her hunter ninja missions."

"Wait. I'm confused."

A sweatdrop went down the shinobi's head.

"I guessed so. Okay. Why I'm so against Kakashi? Because he was sent on a mission to kill me. But what did he do? He killed my girl. And as I held onto her dying body, he just stood there. I told him to kill me and end my suffering. He ran off. I was on grief for a very long time. You would have NO idea." The shinobi said.

Sakura's angry face turned to pity.

"That night, my girl had died. So I cried for a whole night straight. The next day, I planned something. Since he had caused so much hurt to me, why not I do the same to him? He doesn't know how it feels to loose a girl he loves so much." The shinobi added.

A tear creeped down Sakura's face. "But I had no idea. why am i the victim in this? I've lost people in my life as well..." Sakura said softly.

More tears slid down her face as she started to shout. "I'VE LOST MANY PEOPLE. I NEVER KNEW OF YOUR LOSS. WHY ME??!!"

The shinobi stayed silent for a moment. "It was supposed to be Iyuki, but... she went missing. You see," The shinobi stood up and looked at Sakura, pointing at the clip.

"Kakashi admitted his love for Iyuki when he gave her that clip. He must be in love with you. He kissed you, and he gave you that clip. It's the proof. There I thought you were a smart girl..." The shinobi laughed.

Sakura gritted her teeth. "I'm sure he didn't kill her intentionally!" She shouted. "KAKASHI-SENSEI ISN'T LIKE THAT!" She spat.

"There's many things YOU DON'T KNOW about 'kakashi-sensei'. You have no idea about what kind of a man he was when he was younger. Do you know about his past? Do you know that his father was a ninja whose standards were that of a lengendary sanin?" The shinobi asked.

Sakura kept quiet.

"You don't know ANYTHING." The shinobi said, and left Sakura in the dark.

---------

comments? They're on the guest list ^^.