TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When a Cherry loves a Scarecrow... by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sakura lay on her bed, looking at the ceiling. Why can't she stop thinking about that mistaken kiss? She didn't feel angry about it, she didn't feel mad about it. She felt embarrassed, but something about that kiss was special to her. She sighed and turned to her bedside table with the picture of Team 7. She placed her finger on Kakakashi's face in the picture. Flashbacks come into her mind from long ago.

The many times that Kakashi saved her life. Were they because he was their 'guardian', or was there something more to it? Sakura frowned and turned away from the picture. There was a knock on the door.

Sakura stood up and ran to open the door. "What do you want..." She asked. "Erm, cake?" Naruto replied. "You expect me to give you a cake after all that you have done!?" She asked coldly. Naruto shook his head and took out acircle shaped box. "Cake for you, as an apology. I spend the whole afternoon making that.." Naruto said.

"Well.. Thanks. I guess." Sakura said, taking the cake from Naruto. "I will keep my mouth shut about the whole thing from now on, promise." Naruto swore. "I swear on my life." He said.

Sakura smiled. "Thank you very much, Uzumaki Naruto." She said before closing the door. She placed the cake on the dining table. She opened up the box to see a very nicely decorated strawberry cake. She sank her right index finger into the cranberry cream on the cake and tasted it.

"Wow." She spilt out. Another knock on the door. She ran to it to open the door. "The cake was really nice thank y- SENSEI!" Sakura jumped in shock.

"Sorry for disturbing you, was I?" Kakashi asked. "Nono, but what are you doing in here?" Sakura asked, blushing. "Naruto told me that you made a cake for me," Kakashi said, a sweat drop down his head.

"What? Wait a second-" Sakura looked at the cake's icing: "Long live Kakashi + Sakura. (you've just been PUNK'D!!)" She said the line. Her blood was just about to burst. She headed for the door. "Wait, where are you going?" Kakashi asked, following her. "To give Naruto a punch in his whisker face," She replied.

--------

"Look Look, relax, okay?" Kakashi grabbed Sakura's arm. "Some things don't change, in this case, Naruto." Kakashi said, looking at a blushing Sakura. Sakura gulped and turned away. "First, he pushed me, then he tells everyone, then he pretends to make a cake for me. I can't take it anymore!" Sakura shouted.

She threw her anger into the wall next to her, resulting in the wall cracking. "Relax. You nearly broke the wall." Kakashi traced his finger along the crack line.

"I would have broke through the whole thing if I didn't control myself." Sakura said, folding her arms and turning away from the crack. She turned back and noticed Kakashi looking at her and blushing. "Erm.. why are you looking at me?" She asked, blushing.

Kakashi blushed harder. "Nothing." He said. She was only less than a feet towards him. Sakura slightly closed her eyes, She took a step closer to him in the moment of silence. She felt so protected whenever she was with him. But there was always another different feeling. Especially when she accidently kissed him.

Kakashi looked at Sakura, whom looked up the silver haired jonin. Kakashi slowly placed his hands on her hair while Sakura put her hand on his left arm. She couldn't stop looking at the strangely shaped tatoo. Sakura closed her eyes while feeling his gentle fingers stroke through her hair, stroking down to her chin.

She's grown so much, Kakashi thought to himself. A few years ago she was 2 heads shorter than he was, and through the 7 years, she had become taller, but was still shorter than he was.

"Kakashi- Sensei," Sakura called. "What's the tatoo on your hand for?" She asked, noticing another tatoo on his left hand. "For me to know, for you to never find out," He said jokingly, letting go of Sakura. "You've really grown through these years." He said.

Sakura smiled slightly. Why didnd't he want to tell her what that tatoo was? Kakashi walked off, turned around and smiled at the pink haired jonin, before walking again.

Sakura sighed, then as she started to run to him, she felt something on her hair. She stopped and felt it. She quickly ran to her apartment and ran to the mirror.

Kakashi had put a cherry blossom ornament clip neatly and nicely on her hair. Sakura couldn't help but smile widely and blush. She took out the clip from her hair. "He likes me?" She concluded, not taking her eyes off the clip. Suddenly she didn't feel embarrassed that she may have been the only one between the two of them to feel special about that kiss.

Sakura placed the clip on her bedside table in front of the team 7 picture. She smiled at Kakashi's picture, then her eyes scrolled to Naruto's face in the picture. She smiled slyly. "Naruto, you're about to get punk'd..." She said, looking at another picture of she and... INO.

Sakura laughed to herself and turned off the lamp.