TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When a Cherry loves a Scarecrow... by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Come on, hurry up!" Sakura complained to Naruto who was carrying all her medical stuff. "Man you've got so many things!!" Naruto moaned. "You have no idea," Sakura said rudely. "And why does Sasuke get to do nothing at all?" Naruto asked, pointing to the Uchiha boy.

"It must be because he's not a complete idiot like you are." Sakura joked. "And he doesn't get to do nothing. He'd be my 1st personal assistant, meaning he'd have to arrange all my appointments and stuff. It's like superstar treatment." Sakura added.

"You are a cruel woman." Sasuke said, sweatdrop down his head. Sakura's eyes curved up in a anime smile style. "I learn alot from 'granny' Tsunade." Sakura said. "She gained strength, beauty & a cruel heart of stone from granny Tsunade," Naruto said to Sasuke.

"Sorry, Naruto, did you say something?" Sakura turned around with a cold hard stare. "Erm.. no.. nothing.. nothing at all," Naruto replied.

Sakura turned back and blushed. Not because of the fact Naruto said she was beautiful, but because of that kiss she had given Kakashi. She gave him her first kiss! And he was so cu- wait. She had to stop thinking like that. He's her sensei, not her future boyfriend.

Sakura sighed. Kakashi walked out of the Hokage's building, face in his book. Sakura, who was looking down, didn't notice Kakashi just walked out.

Bang~!!

Kakashi & Sakura bumped against each other. Kakashi's book went flying, which smacked on Naruto's face, causing him to fall down. Poooor Naruto... "Ouch, What's the big idea-omg." Naruto said, removing the book from his face. Sasuke pulled Naruto from the ground.

Kakashi and Sakura starred at each other, blushing. Neither of them got up. They just looked at each other. Kakashi finally decided to speak. "I wasn't looking where I was going. My bad." He said quickly, pulling Sakura from the ground.

"I guess I've gotta watch where I'm going as well," Sakura said. Kakashi smiled. "Shouldn't you be going to class? Tsunade's waiting for you. And why is Naruto and Sasuke carrying your stuff?" Kakashi asked. "They owe me big." Sakura replied. "And what for?"

"Because they pushed me and made me kiss y- I MEAN, THEY ACCIDENTLY PUSHED ME AND MADE ME KISS THE WALL YEAYEA!!" Sakura replied quickly. Sweat drops form on Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke's heads.

"That sounds stupid.." Naruto said. Sasuke nudged him.

"Well. You guys better get going. And Sakura, I'm not sure if you will survive going into the Hokage's building..." Kakashi warned.

"What?"

"Erm, Nothing," Kakashi smiled and walked away from the 3 jonin. "That was weird," Sakura said softly to herself. "That bump was like a fate thing," Naruto joked. Sakura pulled his collar. "What did you say?" "Nothing," Naruto replied.

---------

The three jonin walked into the building, heading for Tsunade's office. Sakura noticed many other aspiring young medics younger than she was, looking at her and saying, "I can't believe she's so lucky..."

2 medics her age walked past Sakura. "She is so lucky. I bet many other girls would kill to have him," One of them said. "I bet a MILLION girls would kill," The other one said. Sakura turned to Sasuke, who was whistling. She looked at Naruto. "What did you do..." She murmmered.

"Nothing, honest!" Naruto smiled. Just then, a girl looking slightly younger than Sakura walked to Naruto. "Naruto-kun, thanks for the news. You don't mind if I add it to the new magazine, do you?" She asked. Naruto turned to Sakura, whose blood was boiling to the brim.

"erm... it's a personal matter.. please leave it out.." Naruto said. The girl nodded and ran off.

Naruto looked at the angry Sakura.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!"