TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Very Uchiha Summer by Sweet_Sacrifice

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah...firstest fic ever! I hope it turns out good lol! Please read and leave a comment ^^.
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto....though I wish I di- *ahem* Just Kidding ^^
Oh and...this is a little OOC so dont flame me if Itachi isnt acting his...regular self lol i like him better this way ^-^ and Sasuke too ^^
Five year old Sasuke watched his brother pack up his mirror, shampoo bottles, mirror, and cosmetics. Sasuke tilted his head.

"Itachi Niisan? Where are you gonna put your panties?"
Itachi sweat dropped and sighed.
"How many times must i tell you Sasuke, panties are for girls."
"Why?"
"Er...because."
"Because why?"
"Because....it just is!"
"Why?"
"Shut UP!" Itachi slammed his suit case shut. "Gawd you are so annoying sometimes!"
Sasuke's lower lip quivered. Itachi eyes open wide. "Please dont start..."

Sasuke ran out of Itachi's room screaming, "ITACHI IS BEING AN ASS!"
Mrs.Uchiha put her arm out infront of her son to stop him from running around the house.

"Sasuke Uchiha! Who taught you such a word!" She said kneeling down to his height.

Sasuke rocked on his heels innocently and said without even having to think, "Daddy."

Mrs.Uchiha rolled her eyes. "I shoulda known...anyway never listen to your dad!"
"Why?"
"Remember when Itachi got drunk at the Christmas party?"
Sasuke shuddered. "Oh...right."
"Now go pack Sasuke!"
Sasuke ran to his room, grabbed his suitcase and ran back.
"I did! See?" He showed his mom the suit case that looked like nothing was inside it.
Mrs.Uchiha blinked and opened it.
"Sasuke...theres only a toothe brush in it.....and your one piece of underwear-"
"ONE PIECE IS AN ANIME ABOUT PIRATING!" Sasuke randomly squealed.
"Sigh....let me pack for you Sasuke."

After several hours of packing, and unpacking and repacking for Sasuke, Itachi heard a loud honking noise outside.

"Mom! Dads here." He said opening the door and pulling two large suitcases outside with him.

Sasuke ran around Itachi as he walked to the car singing. "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND THERE LIKE ITS BETTER THEN YOURS! DAMN RIGHT ITS BETTER THEN YOURS! I COULD TEACH YOU BUT I HAVE TO CHARGER!"

Itachi continued walking. "Its not Charger Sasuke. Its Charge."

Mr. Uchiha got out of the car. "Hey! No foul language Sasuke!"
Sasuke pouted then continued dancing around Itachi.
"MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD-"

"Can you sing a different song please..." Mrs.Uchiha frowned as she pulled 4 suitcases, hers and Sasukes, to the car.

"Okie Dokie SMokie!" Sasuke gave his mom a thumbs up, then started running around dancing again.
"MY POKEMON BRINGS ALL THE NERDS TO THE YARD AND THERE LIKE HEY WANNA TRADE CARS!"
"Not cars Sasuke cards.."
"Shut up what do you know Itachi!" Sasuke hopped into the car.

Itachi was about to answer that but changed his mind. Why crush his spirit now when he could do it later? Besides...his PSP was calling for him.