TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Black and Blue by FallenStar

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hmm..i love this couple - i am a bit obsesive ..hehee
The green eyed medic Nin stared at the panorama in front of her.
Black, Blue and Red, the only colours on the floor.
“SAI!” she screamed, trying her best to push past Karin and Suigestu.
“You’re never going to make it past us” Karin sighed, poking Sakura’s forehead.
“Don’t…TOUCH ME! You…mesuinu” she spat at Karin.
Karin fixed a stare on Sakura , until it got interrupted by Suigestu’s laugh.
“You’re really going to let this weakling get to you, I mean look at that guy he nodded towards Sai.


Sai looked at his opponent.
“So this is the Uchiha?” he muttered, pulling out his last scroll.
Sasuke stood there, the wind in his hair, blood dripping from his sword.
“Let’s Go” it was a short phrase , yet it caused everyone to look at him in surprise.
“But…Sasuke-kun! At least finish them off!” Karin whined.

Sasuke’s cold stare moved from Sai, to Karin and Suigestu and stopped at…Sakura.
He knew she wasn’t the same anymore. She wasn’t the girl who would push everyone out of the way for him. She may have been bruised by his doings, but she would feel no pain if Sai killed him right here, in front of her eyes. The determination in Sakura’s eyes weren’t for him anymore.
She didn’t love him…she hated him.
But then…he deserved it.

“We’re going… NOW” he commanded, springing up into the sky.
Karin made a face, but she too left without a word, landing on a branch, she signalled Suigestu to come.
Being outnumbered, he let go of Sakura and followed.

Sakura fell to the floor, watching them leave.
“SAI!” she gasped, breathing heavily.
Tears streamed down her face, as she stared at the ground.
“Why couldn’t I?” she broke off in the middle as she saw Sai limping towards her.
The artist ninja just smiled as Sakura stood up.
“I…I…HATE YOU!!” she screamed, gripping his vest.
Sai let out a small chuckle-
“How…how can you laugh?” she cried.
“Because you are lying , and you suck at it” Sai grinned.