TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Konoha High school: Sophomore year by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: chapter review: Naruto meets some people along the way.
"room 7... where is room 7?" Naruto wandered around the fourth floor. he banged into someone.

Naruto fell on the floor. He felt strong hands grip on his neck and pulling him up.

Naruto gasped for air. “Do you have any idea who you’re dealing with, Kiddo?” A gruff voice said. Naruto starred at the blue face which seemed to have gills at the side.

“I’m sorry… didn’t look… where I… was going,” Naruto said. The hands gripped him tighter and he felt himself bang on the wall.

“Maybe you should use your eyes to see!” The voice shouted.

“That’s enough Kisame..” A calm and cool voice called.

Kisame let go of Naruto who fell against the wall. Naruto gasped for air.

"Kisame, how many times do I have to warn you about disturbing fellow students in this school..?" The voice said, sounding nearer and nearer.

"360 times,"

"exactly! 360 times, you don't want to get a 360th detention right?"

Naruto heard the footsteps stop to reveal a tall, lean man with silver hair and a mask. His left eye was covered by the school's head band.

"I'm sorry, again. Mr Hatake," Kisame bowed and glarred at Naruto.

"Sorry won't do good, Kisame. You've got yourself detention today. No leisure time for you." Mr Hatake said.

Kisame glarred at Naruto harder, giving him an impression of "i'm watching you,"

Mr Hatake pulled Naruto up. "I'm very sorry. You're the new kid here, aren't you?" Mr Hatake asked. Naruto nodded.

"Hmm, how do you like campus?" He asked. Naruto smiled, "Quite interesting compared to Konoha East!"

Mr Hatake smiled. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Uzumaki Naruto, sir." Naruto said.

"I'm a teacher in this school, call me Mr Hatake." Mr Hatake said. Naruto nodded.

Mr Hatake vanished in a puff of smoke. "i gotta learn to do that!" Naruto smiled.

"That's Mr Hatake, he's quite a catch. Most girls in the school find him so handsome," A girl sighed.

Naruto turned around to see another blond haired girl. "Anyway, I'm Ino Yamanaka. You must be the new kid living in room 7. Room 7's just beside this dorm." She said.

"Thanks," Naruto smiled, and walked to room 7.

He knocked on the mild brown coloured door.

It opened to reveal a boy his age, who looked emo, standing there. "Hi! I'm your new room mate!-" Naruto said in a friendly manner.

"Don't talk to me..." The guy said. The boy walked away, leaving the door open.

Naruto heard someone running to the door. "Don't mind Sasuke, he's really emo," A sweet voice said. Naruto looked at the pretty faced girl with pink hair. He could feel himself blushing.

She had shiny pink hair, green eyes and a friendly smile. Unlike the other two girls he met, she was much prettier and seemed much friendlier.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. I'm your roommate." She said, pulling Naruto into the room.

"I'm Naruto," Naruto said. Sakura smiled.

"Sasuke!" Sakura called. "Oh there you are!" She saw him sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"This is Naruto, our new roomie, be nice okay?" She smiled.

Sasuke grinned without looking at them.

"Well, you'd get used to this place!" Sakura said.