TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Konoha High school: Sophomore year by crazyfangirl

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: my first story here.

chapter review: Naruto arrives at his new school.
"I wonder if this school's canteen sells ramen! That would be scvheet!" 16 year old Naruto Uzumaki dreamt, looking at the brochure of Konoha High School as he dragged his laugage along with him. Even if they don’t sell ramen, I have my packets of instant ramen!!!

Naruto heard someone step in front of him. He looked up at a woman, quite attractive, blond pigtails and pretty big tits.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" The woman asked.

"No, I'm new here," Naruto replied. "I'm a transfer student from Konoha East High," He added.

"Give me your application form," The woman said quickly.

Naruto dug in his bag pack and took out a piece of laminated paper and handed it to the woman.

"Hmm.. Uzumaki Naruto huh?" The woman said. "Oh, so you're that transfer student," She added.

"Yes, that's what I told you." Naruto said.

"I'm principal Tsunade, and welcome to Konoha High School, the best school in Konoha and the only boarding school." Tsunade introduced herself.

"I'm Naruto," Naruto introduced.

"Yes, I know." Tsunade said lowly. "Well, Mr Uzumaki, follow me to my office and I shall discuss with you about well.. your time here on campus." She said.

"Okay," Naruto said.

---------------------------------------------------------------~~

“Mr Uzumaki, have a seat,” Tsunade pulled out a chair for him to sit on. Tsunade went to sit on her seat.

“Based on your Ex school, you should be in year two this year. Which means you’re in the Sophomore grade,” Tsunade said. “Yes,” Naruto replied.

“Now, here in Konoha High school, we’re a boarding school as well. We divide students into 3 in one room without you making a decision. May I inform you that we are very strict here in this high school. Those who try to break out or break in to the offices of this school will be dealt with severely. Since you were reading the brochure you should know the rules here,” Tsunade said strictly.

“Yes, I understand the rules,” Naruto nodded. At least, the rules of the canteen…

“good,” Tsunade smiled. “Since you have chosen the Ninja course, Mr Uzumaki, let me tell you about the course here. we teach the ways of the Ninja in the freshman year, which you have already taken in Konoha East. We teach the believes of the Ninja in Sophomore years and finally, the step to become in Ninja in the 3 year senior course, which is the most exciting part of this course. And why we start with theory? Well, because you can’t do combat without knowing theory,” Tsunade explained.

Naruto nodded.

“Now, about your dorm. I have already talked to your foster- I mean parents, parents, about this matter. Your room is on level 3 room 7. There will be no changing of room-mates unless, one of them dies or something.” Tsunade added.

Naruto nodded again. She knows I have foster parents..

“Another thing, just because you’ve chosen the Ninja course, doesn’t mean that you don’t have to learn Mathematics. Here at Konoha High, all must learn math, regardless if you’re the heir of some powerful clan or a peasant with nowhere to go.” Tsunade smiled slyly.

“I look forward to it…” Naruto said.

“You should, now off you go Mr Uzumaki, I’ve got a lot of things to do.” Tsunade said, not looking at him.

“Thankyou, principal Tsunade.” Naruto exited.

“Mr Uzumaki,” Tsunade called.

Naruto popped his head in the room. “Yes?”

“There’s a rule of no instant food in this school. Parents would complain that we don’t feed you guys proper food in the canteen. If you’ve read the brochure properly.. you would have seen it. Take those 5 cups of instant ramen and put them on this table here, young man. Just because you’re new, doesn’t mean you’re allowed to eat the instant ramen we all love,” Tsunade said.

Okay.. How did she know I had instant ramen!? Naruto thought, walking to the desk with the 5 cups of ramen.

“Ninja instinct,” Tsunade winked.