TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Algolagnia by Wicked Enough

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Algolagnia

One Shot


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


al-go-lag-n-ia (noun): sexual gratification derived from inflicting or experiencing pain
(dictionary.com)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Her eyes opened, then closed. She took a deep breath, smelling his forest scent and the sharp edge of blood that always seemed to linger around him. A quiet sigh, and he’s awake from his light sleep.

He props himself up by his elbows and watches her breathe. Her face is still so beautiful... He knows she’s awake but he has no desire to force her to open her eyes.

They were the nightmares of each other and the dreams of the world. Here they were. Together like they thought they’d never be.

She opened her eyes again, the shiny green jewels meeting his onyx gaze. Without a thought, he leans forward to viciously capture her bruised lips in a kiss. His tongue streaks out and she tastes the metallic blood that had dried on his mouth. Tilting her head up unconsciously when they break the kiss, she shows him where he had bitten her.

A growl wells up in his throat as he checks the teeth marks, clearly seeing the deep marks where the canines and sunk in. She whimpers softly when he bends his head, licking the wound, and relaxes her head against his dark hair, their bodies a tangled mass between the white sheet of his bed.

“Sasuke...” The name weaves memories into a simple tapestry.

He blinks up at her, raising his head slowly and giving her a bitter smile. He knew what she was going to say, knew what she wanted him to do. Wasn’t this the reason that they had come together? To fulfill a dream and a fear and the destiny that had shoved them around for years?

“Sasuke.” This time, she says it quietly, and still, doesn’t add more. She slips out of bed, unashamed of her nakedness as the pale moonlight shimmers across her shoulders and the hollows of her hips. A blush wouldn’t ever spread across her cheeks when she around him, not after this. She walks to where their clothes are, dropped clumsily when they had fumbled with them earlier that night. A kunai is pulled out, and she holds it up.

It’s beautiful, reflecting the waning moon from outside. Deadly, sharpened to a killing point. It was her secret, and she had been saving it for years. It was special, a fear and a hope all in one.

She walks back to him, and slips next to his lounging form. The warmth of his body–warm unlike she thought it would be–and snakes closer to him. His arm slowly wraps around her torso, pulling her to him.

She holds up the weapon and smiles gently. “You know, I dreamed of this.”

A smirk graced his face–so beautiful, so tragic, so dangerous. His voice is still sarcastic. “When you were twelve?”

“When you left.”

He is silent, and he gently takes the kunai from her hands. He takes her right wrist and traces the pale blue vein behind the delicate skin with the tip of the weapon. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He knows what the answer will be, but it doesn’t stop him from asking.

She smiles sadly. “My dreams, Sasuke. You promised.”

He leans towards her face, her foreheads touching lightly. He places a soft kiss on her temple and moves to her left ear. “This will hurt, Blossom...” The kunai in his hand slashes across her right wrist. She doesn’t make a sound, and she can see he did a good job with the cut.

“Thank you...”

He gently places her onto the white pillows, and he could see the crimson spreading cross the sheets. Her eyes close and he can see her smile again, a bittersweet note to the world

She’s wanted this, but she never knew it was part of his dream, too. He looks down to his right wrist, and slashes it too, mimicking what he did earlier to her. In a silent moment, he watches the blood well slowly, then more quickly. It drips down onto her arm, but her eyes remain closed.

Carefully, so carefully now, he places their two wrists together. The blood meets and rolls down their forearms.

For one last time, she opens her eyes, but there is no surprise in her gaze. Instead, she wraps her other arm around his neck and slowly pulls him down. He smiles, this time, for the last time, gently. He settles himself down next to her, and closes his eyes.

“You came back...” The words slide and the voice disappears like smoke.

His hand intertwines with hers, the bleeding wrists still touching, and he whispers into her petal hair.

“I promised I would.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My scars with yours.
My blood with yours.
My pain with yours.
My death with yours.