TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Apple Blossom Tea by The Cheat

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
It was horrible. It was disgusting. It was murder. TenTen stood there, her mouth wide open, staring at the two people on her bed.

One was her boyfriend, Neji Hyuuga. The second, you ask? His own cousin, Hinata Hyuuga. TenTen saw how their hips lined up perfectly, and how Hinata would moan loudly whenever Neji thrust faster.

TenTen immediately dropped her things. The glass things shattered on the floor. Neji turned his head and Hinata looked up with innocent eyes. “Shit..” Neji muttered. He looked at TenTen, who had tears in her eyes. (A/N: Yelling starts right about.. now!)

TenTen glared at him. “Don’t. Come. Near. Me. Ever. Again.”

Neji made to follow her, but Hinata grabbed his arm. He glared at her and shook her hand off.

“TENTEN! WAIT!” he shouted. Luckily for TenTen, she was faster than him and got to her parents house quickly. She slammed the door and became an emotional wreck on the floor. Her hair stuck to her face because of her tears, and every now and then she would bang her head against the wall.

“I think that’s bad for your health, TenTen.” A voice said. TenTen shook. “Neji, get out of this house or I’ll kick your ass.”

He chuckled. ‘That doesn’t sound like Neji..’ TenTen thought. She turned around. “KISAME!” she shouted. She jumped onto Kisame, her arms wrapping around him. “I missed you!” she said, resting her head on his chest.

Kisame sat on the bed, which was NOT covered in dust like the rest of the house, and grinned. “I read your note.” He said. TenTen blushed. “You did?” she asked. Kisame nodded. “So, why did you run home crying?”

“I cannot tell you. I think I’m going to eat a tub of ice-cream and watch cheesy romance films.” TenTen said, looking up at Kisame. He sighed. “That’s not good for your health, you know.” He said.

“Whats with you and health?” TenTen said. Kisame chuckled. “Nothing.”

(A/N: Now, as you know this is the time for them to kiss. But you’ll figure out what happens)

TenTen looked around the room. “Why is this place so dirty?” Kisame asked. “Well, when my parents died I went to live with Neji.” TenTen replied, holding a pillow next to her face. Kisame looked at the door. He quickly grabbed his sword. “Look, there’s someone outside of your door. I’ve gotta leave.” Kisame said. TenTen stood up when he did.
“I’ll miss you.” She said, and she kissed him on the cheek. He nodded to her and went out the way he came.

“WHO IS IT?” TenTen shouted, wiping her eyes. “Look, TenTen, let me in. This is embarrassing.”

“That’s embarrassing? Whats embarrassing is coming home to find your boyfriend having sex with his cousin!” TenTen shouted, opening the door. “And I’m not taking any of your lying crap! It’s stupid, and your stupid, and I’m SICK OF YOU!”

Neji grabbed her. “TenTen! I wont lie to you since you’ll probably kick my ass if I do. I did have sex with Hinata.”

“YEAH! SHE’S YOUR COUSIN!”

“Yeah, it was disgusting. But it’s not my fault you’re not willing to have sex with me! Men need to have sex every once in a while!”

“Well I’m sorry that I’m not willing to give up my virginity yet!”

Neji stared at TenTen. “Look, TenTen. I love you. I did it because I needed it!”

TenTen glared at him. “Neji, I’m done with you. Get out of my house. I’ll stop by later to get my things.”

Neji grabbed TenTen and pushed her against the wall. “I don’t think your going to leave me.”