TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Apple Blossom Tea by The Cheat

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto belongs to it's respective owner/s and by creating this story I am not claiming to own Naruto.
It started with an accident. An accident in a Tea House. An accident that he would rather not repeat of. We all know how the story goes, I believe? The beautiful girl falls in love with a handsome man and they live happily ever after.

All right, now that you've heard that story, let's get back to real life.

It started in a Tea House. Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki planned to stick to the mission. The mission, you ask? To kidnap Naruto Uzumaki and bring him back to the Akatsuki compound. Then, the nine-tailed fox demon would be in their possession.

They didn't need to cover their faces at all, because the Tea House was fairly simple and allowed no shinobi inside, unless they were looking for a change of life. And this Tea House held younger villagers who had never heard of the Akatsuki. Very nice for a bunch of S-class criminals, right? It's almost like it was made for them.

"Here is your menu, sir!" a girl said, handing Itachi a menu. She just put Kisame's down on the table for him to pick up. Kisame considered giving her a grin that showed why she should be afraid, but decided against it as she walked away.

The place was over-crowded for a teens place, but then again Konoha was pretty well known. So far, Itachi was getting all the girls and Kisame was getting stares of shock. Their real waiter came up and smiled.

"Hello! I'm TenTen and I'll be serving your every need." TenTen stated. Kisame couldn't help but chuckle. She looked at him and Itachi waited for the scream.

It never came.

Instead, there was an even bigger smile plastered on her face. And this was a genuine smile. “What would you like?” she said, holding a pen and paper.

Itachi’s eyes scanned the menu. “I’ll have green tea.” He said and watched as she wrote his order down on the paper, her smile never fading. Kisame scanned the menu once more and his mouth fell open.

“Apple Blossom?” he said, slamming the menu onto the table. TenTen frowned. “Is there something wrong, sir?”

Kisame took a moment and then gave her a grin. “Nothing, just that it’s not popular in many places and it’s hard to find. I’ll have it!” he said. TenTen smiled again.

“I like it too!” she said. Itachi stared as she walked off. “She’s so nice it’s disgusting.” Itachi said. Kisame glared at him.

TenTen came back carrying two cups. She set them down in front of them and smiled. “Is that all?” she asked. Kisame nodded. She slipped a letter onto his seat and hurried off to another table.

Itachi smirked as Kisame held the letter, his eyes moving back and forth. “I can’t believe this.”