TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


everything you could ever possibly want to know about me. (and everything you don't. by xrayer2

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: meh. i own myself.
er...yeah. so, uh.....right, we just got out of school on the 24th. PRAISE EVERY SINGLE GOD OUT THERE!!!!! FOR EVERY SINGLE RELIGION!!! currently, i'm in a VERY good mood. it's lasted since friday, because...I PASSED MY ALGEBRA CLASS!!!*does a happy dance*

I'm in Algebra 1 honors for eighth grade, which is a high-school credit class. so, if you pass it, you go straight to Algebra 2 in high school. of course...the sucky thing is, is that a failing grade is a C....i had a D at one point, i'm pretty sure.......but i passed! yay for me!

another reason i'm happy is because of the eighth grade dance that was on friday. i initially wasn't going to go, because :
a.the dances at our school usually suck eggs.
b.the dances suck HUGE EGGS.
c. i found it kinda stupid.
d. i had no reason to go, not going with anyone...

but, i ended up going because my friend begged me (and begged me, and begged, and begged, and begged) to go, (not with him. he was going with someone. a girl.) so i just went to shut him the hell up. at least it was free. and the gatorade and everything was free. YAY! FREE FOOD!! except, it was chicken....did i mention i'm vegetarian? i didn't? well, i am.

so i basically amused myself by putting ice down people's shirts(until my math teacher caught me and my friends who were doing it. may she forever BURN in HELL!). so, after that, i was kinda bored. until my friend Sydney(whom i have a crush on. who is a girl.) kinda...dragged me on to the dance floor. i protested, cause i have no freaking idea how to dance, but i did it anyway. which lightened my mood.

And then random crap that doesn't matter happened, and the dance ended. so, it wasn't a waste of time for me to go. i got free food! yay! however, i barely ate any of it. in fact, all i really had was a powerade. how odd of me. i normally would have stuffed myself. how odd.

So, i went to my friend's house, having the best day in my life(passing Algebra, and dancing with my crush), while my friend was having the absolute WORST day of his life, (with a odd situation witht he girl he was going with actually going with someone else who'd actualyl asked her out before him, but he still thought he did, and...i don't really understand it.) but at least i was happy.

After that, we had a crap party for some of the school who got 100 A.R. points. (A.R. standing for Accelerated Reader, a system where you read a book, then take a test for comprehension, and you get points dependant on how long the book is, and your score on the test.)
it was so freaking boring, we had nothing to do but go on some slide thing. so, i played my nintendo DS!!! Pokemon Pearl for the win!!!
on wednesday, we had the 8th grade field day, which was much more fun.

we had all this water equipment set up(which kinda sucked for me, because i completely forgot it was that day, wearing my normal clothes. but i got wet anyway.) and, a weird coincidence, we got a huge water slide...that was the exact same one my brother just had for his birthday on the fourth. i knew that cause we screwed it up, putting a hole in it....eheheh...it kinda made you go flying if you hit it....
we had a water ball dodgeball thingy, which my friends cheated, and threw ice cold water from the fountain at me, in water guns. then came the highlight of my day. we had a dunk tank, which you thew balls at to knock someone down and...MY MATH TEACHER WAS IN IT!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! So many people lined up to dunk her...it was so funny......

and then school went out, and i saw pirates of the carribean 3, which was totally awesome.

And that brings me up to today! Sydney gave me her number, which i call a lot, cause i get bored...her phone's dead, which is really annoying.....i call so much, if her phone wasn't dead, she'd think i'm a stalker...