TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


everything you could ever possibly want to know about me. (and everything you don't. by xrayer2

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i got the list of things from A Vampire's Butterfly's self-info thing....i just erased hers, and wrote in mine.
Name: Alex(nicknamed Alfred, it's a long story.)

Name Meaning: ....?

Birthday: Febuary 8

Theme Song: Trogdor by strongbad(homestarrunner.com)

Age: 14

Height: about 5' 9",or 5'10"

Weight: uhm....i have no clue. too lazy to go check. deal with it.

Location: FLorida!

Hair Color: Black.

Eye Color: dark brown, looks almost black

Average Look: my hair grows naturally into a afro-like shape, and i'm trying to grow it out. my mom won't let me...*cries* i wear whatever i happen to find in my closet. i don't really care for my appearence.....

Favorite Food: Tofu(seiriously), any Cheese, ramen, and lots of Indian dishes

Favorite Color: Green

Sports: Tennis, Video Gaming

Relations:...two brothers, and a sister.

Loyalty To: ....uh, not sure what to put here....

Personality: I'm either cheerful to a fault, or really, really, really quiet. boring. quiet. at home i'm usually quiet, but in public and on TONFA, i'm more hyper. I'm rarely mad at people, and i tend to be the peacekeeper with my friends.

Weakness: the opposite sex....

Quotes: "wow, you're not the brightest bulb on the hanukkah tree."
"To protect the world from devastation, to unite all poeples within my nation, to denouce the evils of truth and love, to extend my reach to the stars above! Alfred! Alfred! Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light! surrender now, or prepare to fight! Meowth, that's right!"

Weapons:my very very blunt Naruto shuriken

Abilities/Skills: i gots mad skillz at pokemon. and lots of other video games. okay at writing, i suppose...making pointless jokes, pissing my friends off to no end...

Likes:Naruto, pokemon, being stupid, reading/watching manga/anime, writing/reading fanfiction, making voodoo dolls out of my math teacher(which, sadly, did not work), and hoarding chopsticks.

Dislikes: Yaoi. 'nuff said.

Future goals/dreams: write a book(which i'm currently writing), catch all of the pokemon, memorize all of the naruto handsigns, and to live my life like shikamaru would.

Past: why the hell would anyone want to know about my past...?

random saying for the day; buy pokemon diamond or pearl. if you don't have a DS, get one. now. they're the best games ever!!!!! WHEEE!!! oh, and if you DO have one, tell me....i wanna fight you.....