TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sweet Love by Zoey Sohma

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto but I do own Saika.
Saika’s tension and apprehension were indiscernible as she forcefully pulled Hinata into her home, not with anger in her actions, but with sweet, false innocence that, of course, the more naïve girl believed blindly. It was well past sundown so the only light left to illuminate the interior of the woman’s abode were the streetlights outside, filling most of the room with a weak, golden light. The shy brunette managed to glance around at the artifacts her companion had in her possession. Since Saika had been blessed with an immortality of sorts from the fox demon now sealed within Naruto, the long years of her life gave way to travels and expeditions to exotic foreign lands well beyond the borders of the country. In the golden beams from the streetlights, Hinata could make out various trophies from unfamiliar cultures, worlds and origins. Even in the shadows sulking around the deep corners of the area, light played off of mosaics fashioned from iridescent stones and jagged fragments of shells. Directly to Hinata’s left, proudly mounted on the wall, was a marvelous tapestry depicting a vast expanse of ocean. Seagulls floated in the air as merchant ships set their sails against a sunset of gold and silk threads. Lapis blues and jade greens mixed together to paint the depths of the never-ending waters; water that not only crashed in white waves upon the glittering sands, but waters that shielded the crushing fury of the sea’s dark and forbidding contents. Other than her treasures, Saika’s home was rather bare. Not at all what one would expect looking at the great mistress of the nine-tailed fox demon, the Young Mother of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

“You’re home-is-uh…” Poor Hinata stumbled furiously for the right words, but her timid nature caused her to fumble and fall. Turning to the young girl, Saika’s chocolate eyes shot through the white orbs of the other girl, as if to say, “There’s no need to compliments”. It was so strange how much Saika could speak with glances alone. It was almost as if she had a special gift of a demon, yet it was nowhere near as menacing as one would think. It was an ability that possessed an eerie beauty that ensnared Hinata like a wild beast in a hunters trap. Saika blinked her eyes once, sending a strange jolt through Hinata’s stomach. Then she blinked again, this time moving closer to the younger ninja. Those big brown eyes were so malicious. Hinata didn’t know whether this was all just a cruel prank or if this was a serious matter. It was so unclear, so painfully unclear that poor Hinata could feel herself drowning under Saika’s piercing, dreamy, lust-filled eyes.

“Hinata, darling, you’re blushing.” Saika whispered, her eyes not faltering in their soundless assault. She reached out and cool fingertips caressed Hinata’s burning cheek. All at once, Hinata snapped out of her trance. In a clash of confusion, desperation and anxiety the white eyed child gave out a quiet squeak and backed away swiftly.

“Saika-san, what are you doing?” Hinata couldn’t keep her breath at a steady pace. Her heart was racing against her mind and her senses, beating against her breast as if begging to be set free. Only now was Hinata aware of just how ghostly beautiful her companion looked in the soft light filling the front room. Only now was she aware of just how each shadow on her body only served to enhance every line on her toned figure. Every crease in her pants, every curve on her torso, even each of her chocolate tresses stood out arrogantly, calling for all eyes to draw them in, to witness their excellence. Hinata never realized how the older woman was truly a creature made by the hands of the Gods themselves. Now she knew why the nine-tailed fox had fallen for her.

“What’s the matter?” Saika asked, cocking her head just slightly to her left, giving her that ridiculous pretense of ignorance. “Don’t you trust me?” Trust? How could anyone trust anything so sly, so conceited, and so tempting? As Saika glided forward as if on winged feet, Hinata could feel her body grow tense and warmer. Her limbs became boards as she realized how vulnerable she had made herself. There was nowhere for her to run, no escape route as distance between the two women rapidly diminished.

“Saika…” the shy girl spoke softly, frightened of the consequences. She wasn’t looking up anymore. She couldn’t bring herself to be spellbound again by her companion’s mystic eyes, those eyes of a demon. Her white eyes were fixed on her sandaled feet, her toes recoiling with the rest of her body, her pants, which suddenly felt a little strange on her hips, and her shirt, which suddenly was too oversized.

“Has anyone ever told you that you look so cute when you’re shy?”

* * *

Hinata was petrified out of fear or embarrassment; she couldn’t exactly pinpoint which. She couldn’t even tell if she was dreaming or not. It felt very real, but Hinata had never been called cute by anyone, much less another female. It simply could not be possible. Tender fingers lifted her chin upward until white met deep brown once again. This time was different though. There was something powerful escaping from Saika’s eyes. It was something sincere, warm and loving. Hinata was no longer uncertain about the situation. She knew this was no prank. Her eyes drank in Saika’s sincerity as if they had been thirsting for it for ages. This was a dream, and it was never going to end. It was all so sudden, so perfect that Hinata didn’t even notice the lessening distance between her face and Saika’s until she was being kissed for the very first time.

It wasn’t a passionate kiss, or even a forceful one. Saika just tenderly brushed her lips over Hinata’s giving the submissive child a chance to adjust to this new experience. Moreover, Hinata didn’t mind at all. She needed all the help she could get as she clumsily attempted at returning the affectionate caresses. Her insecure movements nearly drove Saika to fits of giggles, but she managed to control herself as she considered her current situation. Hinata was treading on alien grounds and she knew nothing of the language or actions of this new realm. It was Saika’s duty, as the more practiced of the two, to guide the foreigner through the motions, which was a task she readily accepted.

As Hinata timidly continued to mimic her companion’s movements, Saika utilized her well-known skill of speaking with her hands. Slowly so as not to startle the girl, Saika cradled Hinata’s face in her hands, stroking one burning cheekbone to sooth and comfort. Gentle suckling on Hinata’s moist lower lip the older of the two whispered words of approval, but at the same time warned her not to take things too quickly. Reluctantly, Hinata’s advances softened and the child backed down a bit, suppressing her needs with much difficulty. To acknowledge Hinata’s exceptional first-attempt at kissing, Saika nipped at her lower lip gently as she pulled away.

“There. That wasn’t so bad, was it?” The woman smiled that affectionate, maternal smile of hers, giving Hinata a playful nuzzle under her chin. Hinata giggled as Saika tickled her with her soft touches and occasional nibble of affection on her pale skin.

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t that good.” Hinata apologized as she ran her fingers through Saika’s silky hair.

“Oh, you darling girl, you did superb for your first time.” Saika said, taking Hinata’s shoulders and looking the girl straight in the eye to emphasize her honesty. Hinata blushed and looked down at her twiddling fingers.

“Was it that obvious?” Now she was sure Saika would think of her as a loser. If it was that evident that she was a newcomer to the world of romance, she was rather pathetic. The other woman chuckled as she kissed the hollow of Hinata’s throat, pulling her closer with firm, comforting arms.

“I think that’s what makes you so cute, Hinata.” Saika whispered against Hinata’s neck, her warm breath cooling the spots on the child’s skin where she had licked previously sending a surge of goose bumps down Hinata’s spine. “You’re so innocent, so young, and so beautiful. Someone needs to show you what you’re worth.” The arms that had pulled Hinata closer to the older woman now eases their constrictions and slid down to Hinata’s side. Experienced fingers traced the rim of Hinata’s pants, tickling just enough to force a shudder out of the child, which compelled Saika to continue her actions. While kissing and suckling up the girl’s neck up to her ear, Saika moved her hands gradually up Hinata’s shirt just slow enough to tease, but quick enough to ease her own cravings for flesh.

“Do you want me to show you, Hinata?” Saika breathed into the girl’s ear, massaging her way up her torso. “Do you want me to prove to you that you are worth something?” Hinata was feeling so strange. An odd tingling feeling had crept between her legs as her body began to heat up in the intimacy of the moment. However, the touches from the other female were becoming too much to resist.

“Yes…” came the girl’s shuddering reply as she guided Saika’s hands up to her small breasts. “Show me.” Saika wasn’t about to oppose the prompt. When her perceptive fingertips arched around the subtle curve of Hinata’s breasts, the game began.

Overexcited fingers pulled Saika into the novice’s idea of a passionate kiss. Hinata pulled the older woman closer, nervously stabbing her lips with her tongue. So this is what desire felt like. This is what Hinata had been deprived of all this time. The gate of opportunity was wide open and she would be damned if she was going to let it close on her. At the same time, Saika was experiencing her own wave of complex emotions. She knew the secrets of romance and the pleasures of sex, but this was new for her as well. It wasn’t the same thing as kissing Naruto, or even Kakashi. She was kissing a girl, which meant a completely new game was going to need to be played if she expected to get anything out of tonight. Hinata’s tongue prodding her lips for access motivated the older woman even further. Her digits put a liberal measure of pressure on Hinata’s tiny breasts before she opened her mouth just enough to accept the child’s enthusiastic exploration.

Hinata was a bit too overeager, but Saika let it go, allowing the child to play for a time and do her fair share of investigation. This was most likely going to be the only time tonight Hinata would have this surge of bravery so it was best to let her enjoy domination while she still had the chance. Saika didn’t mind anyway. It was so stimulating to feel the caressing and tickling of the uke’s tongue against her own, to feel the younger girl’s heart pound on her breastbone like a deep, reverberating drum, and the child’s skin become so hot to the touch, so moist as it glistened with beads of sweat in the golden glow of electric lights. Her body had been the portrait of purity, but now the older woman was on the verge of demolishing that image and replacing it with the portrait of a learned woman.

“Hinata, wait.” The child’s play was halted much sooner than Hinata had hoped. There was still so much more she wanted to do, so much she needed to experience. Saika could feel the girl’s upset and smiled. “It’s alright darling. Just come with me.” Well now things were starting to make sense. Knowing just what the older woman wanted her to do, Hinata followed her with slow yet eager steps past the trophies and treasures from exotic worlds, past relics of wars and civilizations of old long since dead, past the doorframe of the finest polished cedar and into the undisturbed sanctum of the Young Mother.