TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Graduation Party by Sasuke

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ANIVERSERY FIC!

Disclaimer: DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY! WILL NOT REPEAT!
The gang was all hanging out at the usual corner talking about the things they'd seen and people they had talked to. However they did not seem as happy as usual.

"Ah hello Naruto, it seems it took you even longer than usual to get here?" Sasuke smirked at the distorted expression Naruto gave him.

"Ah hello Sasuke, it seems your more of an ass than usual right here?" Naruto bursted in laughter along with the others as Sasuke just glared at him. They were all crying from the hard laughter and doubled over holding their stomachs, even the lazy genius Shikamaru.

"Hey so what are we gonna do today guys? We haven't done much this week." Kankuro, Gaara's older sybling, was asking. He turned to Naruto who was raising his hand like a child.

"Yes, Naruto-kun, you have a suggestion? HAHAHA! Just kidding Naruto. Seriously you got somethin in mind?" Kankuro chuckled at the glare he recieved from the boy trying not to laugh but look tough.

"Lets all go out for dinner tonight. We can even-" Naruto was cut off from his suggestion as he saw the girls walking towards them and he blushed. He couldn't bring himself to say they could ask the women out to go with them.

"H-hello Na-Naruto-kun..." The shy girl, Hinata, blushed slightly while smiling at Naruto.

"Heya Hinata!" He came back and hugged her. Hinata's face lit up to the color of a tomatoe and her eyes became wide.

"Ok ok you love birds thats enough." Temari broke through them and Naruto and Hinata blushed at 'You love birds'. Temari and Tenten walked over to Shikamaru and Neji who were right beside eachother.

"Hey Tari..." Shikamaru said as a small smile mixed with a blush spread on his face.

"Hey Sharu!" She said as she gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He blushed very hard and he hugged her standing straight up to be realized as taller.

"Hi double-deckade." Neji said with a smirk. Tenten slapped him very hard on the cheek.

"I told you to stop making fun of my name damnit! That doesn't mean to make fun of my hair by calling me buns either!" She was dark red with anger.

"Alright break it up you two..." Sakura and Ino walked over to them. Hinata just stay with Naruto and they were all sitting down now, Hinata cuddling with Naruto, Sakura cuddling with Gaara, Ino cuddling with Sasuke, Tenten cuddling with Neji, Temari cuddling with Shikamaru, and Haku, Kankuro, and Kiba were just sitting with eachother looking in envy.

"Wish I was Naruto." Kiba huffed in jealousy.

"Sooo....."Naruto broke the silence. "We all goin out to eat tonight?" Naruto smiled when they all nodded their head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the Restaurant...


Naruto was sitting with Hinata at the inside of the rounded booth at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. He was the only one who was acctually with his girlfriend.

"Hey guys..." Sasuke was the first to make the announcement. "I realize that soon enough...We will not be with eachother..." Everyone started to get depressed and some started to cry, including Naruto. "...but I think we should do something to make us all remember eachother happily." Everyone suddenly lit up as they saw where this was going. "WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE!"

Everyone cheered and "Whoooo!"ed at him. "Hey don't you mean mansion?" Kiba chuckled with a few others as the aura around everyone suddenly lit up. They all knew that they would have a happy memory in the end. They all finished at the Restaurant happily and they left into groups talking with their beloved friends.