TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ichi: Rina's Adventures Begin! by Kari

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please reveiw.

I don't own any thing of Naruto except Rina, Jouichi, and Chisami.
"Grrgh!" Jouichi and Rina growl. They got up off the ground, glared menacingly at each other, and said, "I went higher than you! Huh? No! I did! Grrgh!"

"Yep, definetly ours," said Naruto. Sasuke and Naruto both laugh.

"Sasuke! Did you forget to bring Chisami on this little play date?" yelled Sakura causing Rina and Jouichi to fall off the tree. Jouichi's blue tank top with the Uchiha clan symbol was torn. Sakura had grown quite beautiful as the years went on. Hey she's only 26!

"Mom," said Jouichi rubbing his sore posterior, "you have the absolute worst timing." He then brushed the dirt off of his blue and black shorts.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," she said, "I'll fix your shirt later. Are you o.k.? Sasuke! Why are you letting them do this? It's too dangerous for children their age!"

"Sakura, I told you. Rina and Jouichi have an uncontrollable amount of chakra for children their age. If they don't learn how to control it they could hurt some one, and Chisami is really not old enough!" said Sasuke.

"Well, I don't care, Chisami is coming along no matter how dangerous!" said Sakura, "I don't want her to feel left out. Even if she has to watch." Sakura sends little Chisami in with them and leaves.

Chisami comes in with her little teddy bear and her thumb in her mouth. She has long black hair tied back and dark skin and brown eyes like her brother. Chisame is wearing a long, purple, sleeveless shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol on it with red shorts and shoes.She goes up to Rina and Jouichi, takes her thumb out of her mouth, and says "hi Wina. Hi Jouissi. Wha awe you guys dowin?"

"Training," they say together then glare at each other, "grrgh." They began wrestling on the ground. Sasuke and Naruto rush in to stop the fight.
Chapter end notes: Once again, I updated it a little bit. I described Chisami and Jouichi a little more.