TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ichi: Rina's Adventures Begin! by Kari

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi, I'm Kari, and this is my first fan fiction on this site. I hope you enjoy it.
I only own Rina and Jouichi. They're my original charecters! I only write that out because I HATE using airquotes.
Kari
"Daddy! Daddy?" said Rina running into the darkness of the room. Rina is a four year old girl with odd emerald green eyes and hair that comes down to her chin in the front and gradually eases back until it's slightly above her hair line. Her shorts, tank top, and glove that's cut at the fingers and thumb are entirely neon green. The room was silent except for her father's snoring. Her father, the sixth Hokagei, is still asleep with Hinata. "Daddy!...Come on, dad, you said that we're going to climb trees today!" Rina said.

Rina herd her mother moan a little as most people usually do when they're awakened. She saw her mother's shadowy figure shift in the darkness. "Naruto," said Hinata, "your daughter's awake."

"Before dawn she's yours," he replied faintly into his pillow.

"But, Naruto, dawn's long since passed," replied Hinata. Naruto sprang out of bed like a startled cat and raced to open the blinds.

"Alright, Rina," yawned Naruto, "we'll get started on your training after I get dressed. Now, go get uncle Sasuke and Jouichi."

"Alright!" said Rina literally jumping for joy, "I finally get to start my ninja training." She leaves the room in utter excitement.

"Hm. Hm. Hm," laughed Hinata sitting up.

"What's so funny?" asked Naruto annoyed and still half asleep.

"Oh nothing," she replied, "it's just how much she's like you."

"Heh, heh , heh," he laughed, "I guess she's a chip off the old block huh?"

"I guess so," she said. Naruto came out into the hallway a few moments later wearing the usual Hokagei garb. He walked down the hall, out the door ,into the back yard, and to the three trees where Rina waited with Sasuke and his eldest son, Jouichi. The years had not changed Sasuke much. He was still just as cute as ever. His son, Jouichi, had black hair, just like his father, but also has unusually brown eyes and dark skin. Probably from generations and generations ago, but he definetly had his father's good looks.

"About time Naruto," said Sasuke.

The sixth Hokagei gives his rival a ticked look then turns to Rina and Jouichi and says, "this training is very advanced, in fact, Sasuke and I didn't begin this until we were 12..."

"We are giving you this training because we want you to be able to control your enormous amounts of chakra," Sasuke said. Rina raises her hand. "Yes, Rina."

"What's chakra again?" she asked. Naruto and Sasuke slam their hands into their heads so hard that it looked like they had really bad sunburn for the next two hours.

"Well, Naruto, there's definetly no question that she's your daughter," said Sasuke. They spent the next few minutes explaining for the umpteenth time what chakra is.

"Now, back to the training, we want you to focus your chakra to the soles of your feet then climb the tree without using your hands," said Lord Hokagei.

"How on earth is that even possible?" asked Jouichi.

"Like this," said Sasuke. He nods at Naruto, and they close their eyes while focusing their chakra, open them, and walk up the two trees and allow themselves to hang upside down on the first branch from the ground.

"See," the Kunin and Hokagei say together. The kids just stare in amazement and awe. "Now you try," they said jumping down throwing them each a kunai knife. Rina and Jouichi catch them, focus their chakra, and begin to run at the tree. Jouichi went up about three feet and was pushed off the tree leaving a huge mark on the tree where his foot was plus the scratch from the kunai knife, and Rina also went up about three feet but was just barely able to make a scratch on the tree before tumbling to the ground.

"Looks like we were reborn. Eh, Sasuke?" said Naruto.

"Well, they're certainly ours," he replied.
Chapter end notes: Oh and Sanin means three ninja. San means three, and Nin I guess stands for ninja. So I gave the nine rookies the name The Legendary Kunin since ku means 9.

Yes, I added a little more detail to it so that it makes a little more sense.