TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ichi: Rina's Adventures Begin! by Kari

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I just got a comment on how I spell "Hokagei," and for the record, lots of people spell it Hokagei as well as Hokage. If any one else wants me to change it, please let me know by reviewing.

I only own Rina, Jouichi, Chisami, and Yasutaka.
Naruto left the room to summon the Anbu black ops for security purposes. Rina quickly hid in her play room. When her father was out of sight, Rina went in to talk to Gaara. As she walked up to him he sat there at the dining room table starring off into space. "You must have some other reason for coming here in person," she questioned, "Lord Kasekage should have some extreamly important reason for going anywhere in person."

"Is informing the leader of my ali and friend about his and his daughter's safety not important enough?" he asked, "you were eavesdropping weren't you?"

"Important? Yes, but not for the Kasekage," she replied, "you'd think he'd send someone else to do this sort of informing for him, not go himself."

"Well I'm not like other leaders now am I?" said Gaara.

"No, but still, this is strange. I respect that you don't send others to do your dirty work. It shows that you care about the lives of the people in your village than you do your own," she said coyly, "what does eavesdropping mean?"

'Typical child,' he thought then said, "it means listening in on another person's conversation."

"Oh, right... So, Sasuke Uchiha's brother's in town?" she asked. Gaara nodded. "And he may be after me?" she said. Gaara nodded once more. "Hmn...," said Rina, "wanna go to Ichiraku's for ramen?"

"You just finish saying how suspicious I am and finding out that you might be being hunted by one of the most powerful rogue ninjas, and now you're asking me out for ramen?" he said sounding confused.

"Yeah, why not?" she replied.

"What about Itachi?" asked Gaara.

"You almost killed my dad. I think you can at least be able to evade Itachi," Rina replied.

"And your father?"

"We'll leave him a note."

"Sure," he said still appalled by a little girl knowingly asking him, the sand demon, out for ramen, "I suppose so."

"Awesome!" she replied ecstatic and ran for a scroll and a brush to write the note. Rina quickly found them and wrote the note, and they were on their way.

Lord Kasekage and Rina left the Hokagei tower and started making their way through the village. Both were silent until Rina couldn't stand it any more and began talking. "So... um... what's your village like, Gaara? she asked.

"Well, it's not surrounded by a forest like yours," he replied, "it's in the middle of the desert. There are often sand storms covering the sun and the stars and... even the moon..., and there are no hills only ocaisional sand dunes."

"What's a sandstorm like?" Rina asked.

"Hmm..." he sighed in thought as leaves began to blow at them. "It's like leaves blowing at you in the wind only the leaves are sand, and it scratches your skin like your skin scrapes on cement. Winds constantly blowing harshly and circling into a cylinder of sand. The sand comes into walls and clouds hiding the sky and all that you see in it."

"Sounds harsh... what are sand dooms?" she asked.

"Dunes. Hills made of sand," he replied.

"Oh." At that moment they had arrived at Ichiraku's.


Naruto came into the dining room to find his guest, but he was not there. Lord Hokagei noticed a scroll on the table and opened it.

Dad,
I asked Gaara to go to Ichiraku's with me. Be back soon.
love Rina

"Hm, same old Rina. Just like me."