TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ichi: Rina's Adventures Begin! by Kari

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Looks like Rina's had her first crush. This chapter has little to do with that. Enjoy. :)
People! I would appreciate it if you could review! I don't own any thing relating to Naruto except Jouichi, Chisami, and Rina.
Rina was sparring Jouichi in back of the Hokagei tower, and their fathers were cheering them each on. The score was 2-2, and Rina was about to deliver the final blow that would win her the match. She planned to throw at him a tobi yoko geri followed by a mawashi geri, but when Rina went to jump at him, she looked into his eyes. Those gorgeous brown eyes that burned with a fiery intensity, which she adored, capturing her into their depths left her unable to move. She just stood their dazed and half conscious of the match gazing at Jouichi. He faked her then jumped at her with a flying side kick, which she blocked, followed up with a back leg round house kick sending Rina flying. 'I was gonna do that,' she thought as the entire world she was in faded...

Rina sat up in her bed. She looked out her bedroom window just beside her bed. 'Oh good, it's still dark, I haven't over slept,' she thought relieved, 'what a dream.' She stood and dressed. Rina walked out of her room and started towards the stairs to climb up to see the sun rise as she does every morning. She stopped as a thought struck her, 'I wonder if I could climb the tower using the tree climbing technique?" Now, Rina is a training fanatic who comes up with easy ways to do things but seldom uses them. Hey why not help other people who always complain.? She ran toward the steps to go down instead of up. When she made it outside, Rina focused her chakra and began to climb the tower. She ran quickly and silently considering she just woke up. Floor by floor she ran. Only two floors away from the top did she tire. Rina pushed as hard as she could, and just as she made it to the roof, she fell. Rina franticly clawed the air until she grabbed the shingles of the roof. She strained her tiny arms and abs trying to pull herself up. Rina suddenly felt her right hand slipping. She quickly found her grip and pulled herself up. Looking down on the village, Rina thought stomach turning, 'wow, long drop,' swallow, 'good thing I found my grip or...' swallows again, "I'd be dead!" She took a deep breath and calmed herself.

The sun rose on the other side of the village turning the once velvet black sky into a giant rainbow and the few clouds along the horizon a cotton candy pink and mango orange. "Wow," she said then thought, 'every day it's different, but always beautiful. Huh? what's that?' A shadow seemed to be silently moving across the buildings of the Hidden leaf village towards the tower. The shadow moved swiftly and silently begining to blacken the bright sky with its streaming shadows coming off of it like..like...black streamers blowing everywhere franticly in the wind. She looked at it in wonder. 'How can something so scary be so beautiful?' Rina thought, 'better investigate.' Rina ran behind the tower steeple and peered around the corner at the dark figure, but it did not come to the roof of the tower. Instead, it came down from the roof tops and to the door. 'Now why would he do that,' she thought. Rina turned to the trap door that was next to her and tried to open it. 'Locked... Oh yeah...I forgot. It can only be opened from the inside without a key,' she thought. She took her right hand which is always covered by a thin green glove. Rina's glove shone emerald green just as if the light of a green flash light was shown under a white sheet. Her eyes also shone brightly lighting up the still dark half of the village. A seal of thunder was revealed on the door circling the area where her fingers touched the wood. The light and seal faded from everywhere except Rina's eyes.

Just a few miles from the village, Rina saw the hidden leaf ninja fighting a huge dragon that could easily swallow the entire village in one gulp. She saw her father fighting it as well with a giant toad. "Daddy!" she called, but he didn't seem to hear her. She called again still no response. Rina realized she was in a vision. Jouichi's father fought at his side on a giant dog. She watched him and Sasuke use all kinds of jutsu that he told her about in her bed time stories like the summoning jutsu, the shadow clone jutsu, the transformation jutsu, and many others she can't remember the names of. Naruto and the giant toad and Sasuke and the giant dog fought a menacing and long fight that would take days to describe, but the shortened version is that Naruto and the toad with Sasuke and the dog wore down the dragon until they almost collapsed but continued to fight, and the dragon used a jutsu Rina had never seen or herd of befor. Hand signs too fast for her to see. The dragon's body immediately collapsed to the ground. Her father ran up to it.

"The jutsu and chakra are gone," he said, "what kind of forbidden jutsu is this?" The dragon's body was blown into ashes in the wind. This image faded...

Rina was now back in the Hokagei tower in her play room, but her mother and Sakura were there with a new born baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Obviously the baby was a girl. Her mother looked weak. "Mom!" Rina called to her, once again no answer. "Still," Rina said. The baby girl had a light blond fuzz on her head which was very messy and had redness on the tips that her mother was trying to clean off. A gust of wind blew open the window, and the baby girl opened her blue eyes and screamed as high and as loud as her voice could possibly go. Her mother held her child tightly as if the end of the world itself had now come. The baby still screaming...

Visions of the dragon's mind appeared to the baby and revealed to Rina through that. 'I shall conceal myself in the child of my enemy,' a thought came into the baby's mind. In Rina's eyes a plan of revenge became clear. The dragon planned to posses the baby and kill Naruto...

Hinata and Sakura sprang into action immediately using a sealing jutsu. Rina saw the baby's hair turn emerald green and the same with her eyes. She saw a dragon appear from her elbow to her palm. Sasuke came in the door with Naruto leaning on his shoulder, and Hinata told him what happened. "The dragon, Yasutaka, tried to posses her as revenge against me," he said.

"Sasuke," said Sakura, "you can bring Jouichi back in the room." The baby fell asleep, and the vision faded...

The light in Rina's eyes faded, and they returned to their normal emerald green state, not blue. Rina ran around the corner and looked at the sun. "No time has passed," she said, "and that baby...was me..."