TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


~More than Puppy Love~ by KibasUchiha

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Story is written from the reader's perspective. Replace "______" with your name
You opened your eyes slowly and looked at the clock. You still had half an hour before you had to wake up, so you decided to lie down, just thinking. What squad would you be in? Who with? You hoped to be in a team with your best friend Hinata Hyuuga, and secret crush/rival Sasuke Uchiha, but you wouldn't mind being with Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba or Sakura. Come to think about it, you didn't dislike anyone in the academy! You streached and climbed out of bed. An early start can't hurt after all. You got dressed, ate breakfast and went to the door. Just then, you heard someone knock on it. It was Hinata! You opened it and she smiled at you
"Today's the day!" you smiled, getting your bag and stepping out of the door
"Yes, the day we all graduate" she said mildly. You carried on walking. Hinata was the quiet type - ever since you first met she had been like this.
"So, uh, how's Neji?" you asked. She smiled and shrugged
"Well I haven't seen him in a while. Why would you want to know?" she giggled a bit and you blushed "I know he's going on some mission the day after tomorrow" she mumbled
"Hinata, how did you know that?" you frowned. You and Hinata were cousins, making you Neji's cousin aswell. You hardly ever heared from him, so it surprised you to know that Hinata knew how he was
"Another Genin told me" she smiled, but got interrupted by a short boy with bright blond hair and adoreable blue eyes;- Naruto Uzumaki
"Hey Naruto!" You smiled and gave him a high 5
"Heya ______, Hey Hinata!" He grinned back. This was Hinata's cue to go bright red and hide behind you, as she did within a split second.
"H-hi N-naruto" she mumbled. Naruto beamed at her. You all walked together to the academy, talking about random things and enjoying your last few moments as under-graduates. As soon as you got into the classroom, you seated yourself between Sasuke and Hinata.
"I see you graduated. How fortunate, maybe if you're lucky you'll get in my squad" Sasuke smirked at you. You were like rivals - the two best genin in the village fighting to earn the name "top ninja", but also, you had a major crush on him.
"Hey ______! How goes it?" you heard Kiba beam behind you
"Hey Kiba! I'm doing great! Just beat Sasuke's test results by one mark!" You winked at Sasuke and he looked up in jelousy and shock
"D-did you really?" he stammered. You nodded and laughed, giving Kiba a breif hug over the table. You always hugged each other - it seemed natural for you to hug Kiba as you had all your life! Shikamaru sat down next to Kiba and his dog Akamaru, and waved.
"Shikamaru!" You smiled
"Yeah..." he sighed "It's all a drag". You shrugged and sat down as Iruka sensei entered the room. Everyone went silent and Iruka cleared his throat.
"I will now announce the squads" he smiled. You and Sasuke smiled at each other, yet it was more a glare than a smile. Iruka went through the squads one by one "Squad eight! Kiba Inuzuka, ______ and Hinata Hyuuga!" Ino, probably the only person who you had ever dispized, smirked down at you. You two had always been fighting over Sasuke, and she wanted to be in his squad so badly. You scowled evilly at her. She didn't make it into Sasuke's team either, so what was the big deal?
"Hey, too bad we couldn't be together, I would've liked to be on your team" You heared Sasuke mumble.
"Hey Sasuke, I'll meet you at the chuniin exams! Then we could fight head to head" You smiled at him, and he nodded.
When all the teams had been announced, you walked out of the room and out to meet up with your new team mates, Kiba and Hinata. You were glad that you were with two people who you got along with really well.
"Hey ______! Yahoo! We're on the same team!" Kiba jumped ontop of you and you fell to the floor
"Heh...yeah...mind if you stop glomping me a minuite?" You asked and he laughed
"Sure thing!" He helped you up and smiled "But how great eh? You, Hinata and me all together!" You nodded. Hinata walked over to you both
"I hoped to be with...Naruto" she muttered
"Yeah yeah yeah what's so cool about Naruto anyway? Mr.Popularity..." Hinata blushed and shook her head. You shrugged at Kiba and he shrugged back. You three found a bench together and opened your lunch boxes, begginning to eat.
"So Kiba, Hinata, How does it feel to finally graduate?" You smiled.
"Awesome! I mean, how lucky am I to be with you two cuties?" Kiba joked. You and Hinata both laughed, but you found yourself blushing. You knew this was Kiba's sense of humour, but you couldn't help it. Kiba looked at you and blushed a bit himself "Uh..." he laughed, trying to cover up his blushing "I was joking?" You smiled
"I know, Kiba" your blushing faded and you glanced at him. For some strange reason, you couldn't keep your eyes off him. You felt an alien sort of nervousness towards him, almost like something was pressing against your chest. It was the same feeling that you felt for Sasuke - only stronger. It was something you couldn't stop. You forced a smile onto your face. You couldn't beleive it...you'd fallen for Kiba.
You couldn't sleep that night. You had always thought that Sasuke was the one for you, but the more you thought about Kiba, the deeper you fell in love with him. It was like some door inside you had opened that day, when you were sitting with your new team. A door to a new life, a new way of looking at things. You loved Sasuke before purely because he looked good and he was popular, but you loved Kiba because of his friendly and outgoing personality. He cared immensley for everyone and he was loyal, and the more you thought, the better he seemed. Tomorrow was going to be a great day - working with your new team; your best friend and your new found love. You had got yourself in a total mess - your chest was aching to much through your love for Kiba to sleep, and you couldn't take your mind off him. But you needed to sleep - tomorrow was an important day. The day you met sensei Kurenai Yuhi.