TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Neji's Bravery by ShadowCloner

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Must give a little credit to narutoartlover for the ending. Also if you read this try to review i would like that a lot.
“Do I have to do this” said Neji “It looks like most of the people here are weak”? “All the teams are required to do it,” replied Gai. “Ok I think ill win this tournament and beat them all just to show you what I can do” Neji said. When Neji said this, Tenten said, “Well I think I’m as good as any boy or even better” then she mumbled, “But Neji might be better than me”. After she said that Neji ran off because it was his turn in the tournament. His first fight was against Rock Lee. All the people in the stadium started cheering. They knew that this was going to be a fight to remember.
As Neji and Rock Lee passed Rock Lee said “Good luck”. Neji just replied, “You know I don’t need it”. All of a sudden Hayate said “Begin”. The battle started with a fierce beginning Out of nowhere with Rock Lee starting with some powerful kicks. As soon as Rock lee was finished with that Neji used Byakugan to get a good view of the fight. “You better watch out Lee” said Neji as he activated this. He started strong to try to finish it early so he could go on and win. Rock Lee tried to hit him in his weak point at the back of his neck. When Neji figured this out he punched Lee with the gentle fist and Lee just felt weak. At that time Neji finished the battle by making Rock Lee trip and fall when he felt weak making him fall. In that fall he hit his head and fainted you could hear the faint sound of Lee’s moans of pain. “The battle goes to Neji” said Hay ate.
Neji now went back to the stands to watch some fights and scan his opponents so he could find an easier way to move on and win. Neji fell asleep during a match between Garra and Shino. He already knew that Garra would win but he was able to watch the beginning of the match. All he was able to see was Garra moving slowly while Shino moved quickly to strike and attack. He ended up falling asleep then later when he woke up close to the end of another match. When he woke up he noticed that Rock Lee was awake.
Rock Lee came up to Neji and told him “I can’t believe that Garra won it was a close fight to”. Obviously Neji just remained quiet. “You know you might want to notice this match it has been the most interesting fight yet” So Neji decided to look at the fight and see what’s going on. By the time he made it to see what was going on he was able to see a kunai flying through the air and hitting someone to the ground his eyes still a little blurry from just waking up. Then he noticed who the people fighting in that round where. He was truly shocked at the outcome. That kunai was flying at Kiba and the winner of the round was Tenten. At that time Neji felt something he never felt before. After he had some time with that feeling inside him he learned that it only happened every time he saw Tenten. After that he realized this emotion was love. “I must have gotten this feeling because she was fighting so well. He had no idea what to do. Before he could say anything to her it was time for his second match and he had to go.
He was wondering who his next opponent would be. So when he made it to the stadium he knew then it would be a hard fight. His second opponent would be tough it was Garra. So when they passed each other Garra just was mumbling some nonsense. Neji just walked on worried that love would get in the way of his fight. He just figured that if he did not see her, he would no be distracted therefore winning the match. So he decided to not look at the stands and he would not see Tenten. All of a sudden he heard Hayate say “Begin” all of a sudden Garra was unusually charging at Neji. So Neji jumped in the air. What he didn’t think is that Tenten was waving at him. Distracted by Tenten Garra was able to attack Neji midair. Everyone was wondering what was wrong with Neji. Then Neji had an idea perfect for his situation. He used his feelings for Tenten to motivate him to win because Tenten was watching. Now the fight truly began with a powerful new-motivated Neji. Now Neji started with gentle fist. Garra was weak and turning weaker every time he tried to use his chakra. Then at that time he used the jitsu eight trigrams sixty-four palms. Garra tried to avoid the jutsu but he could not. Being hit so many times it literally made Garra scream at with his failure at that time Garra fell still screaming. “The match goes to Neji” Hayate said.
After that Neji just went back to the stands to wait for his next match to come up. He waited for his match to come up and ended up nodding off again in to a deep sleep. He had a dream where he and Tenten where together and defeating enemies in a couple team. Eventually in his dream it turned into a nightmare where Tenten ended up getting hurt horribly which resulted in her death. At this time he woke up scared that it was true. So then he noticed that everything was normal and he was still at the tournament. He now heard that he was wanted for the final match. So he went down to the stadium to fight against the last milestone in his way to win the tournament. “Finally I made it to the last match”. “I’m up against who ever thinks they are the best” All of a sudden he met his opponent and he was so shocked he about fainted. His last opponent was Tenten. At that time they passed each other like in all their other fights. They passed each other as opponents not friends. As they passed Tenten said, “Try your best”. “You too” replied Neji. At that time the Hayate said, “Begin” then the fight started. Neji did not know what to do fight and win or give in and lose. While he was thinking Tenten used her scrolls to shoot a kunai at Neji. He dogged the kunai and was still struggling with his heart and his mind. Then he chose to fight back. Running towards her with increasing speed. When he made it to her and was about to punch her. His fist went to her face with a punching motion. Making her fall to the ground. At the sight of seeing the one he loved hurt Neji ran quickly towards Hayate. “I would like to quit,” said Neji. “You have already won this if you quit it will be a tie” replied Hayate. “Yes I would like to quit”.
Since Neji won the match and then quit it was a tie. He let Tenten have the trophy. When Tenten saw Neji again Tenten asked, “Why did you do that”. Neji was having a hard time trying to find the right words and keep his tuff guy personality. He just couldn’t find the right words so he just went for it.
“I really like you Ten-Ten. I’ve recently realized I have feelings for you.” Neji blurted out. Ten-Ten was shocked by this statement but over joyed that he felt the same as her.