TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Heating Up by darkleaf234

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Heating Up
Returning to his home with a welcome party

The raven haired missing-nin trudged back on the familiar path he had gotten used to every time he had come back from a mission. That is, with a certain silver-haired Jounin and a pink-haired kunoichi… plus that oh so hyperactive Uzumaki Naruto. Then his thoughts drifted to that best friend of his. But then he noticed it. He had a change in his feelings whenever he thought about the dobe. ‘What the hell am I thinking? I can’t be feeling so hyper whenever I think of the dobe… must be his fault,’ decided Sasuke. He can’t be falling for a guy now! He’s straight!

Stepping into Konohagakure, Sasuke was arrested by the two Jounin, Kotetsu Hagane and Ikuzo Kamizuki. ‘What a welcome party,’ thought Sasuke bitterly. Tsunade glowered at the smirking Uchiha in front of the desk. Sasuke folded his arms and said, “You might be wondering why I’ve came back,” then he continued, “I killed Itachi, and I’m returning to Konoha. I’m sorry if I caused any harm then, Godaime,” Sasuke smirked. Tsunade then growled, “You caused a certain blonde harm. He’s locked himself up every day in his apartment,” Sasuke’s eyes shifted to the distant apartment window. “…Go visit him. And get yourself some decent clothes.”

Naruto sat on the couch, sleeping silently. Then, he heard a knock. Naruto awoke, but then he became annoyed. “If it’s you, Iruka, go away… I don’t need any fucking comforting,” growled Naruto. “It’s me, dobe. The guy you’ve been trying to save,” said Sasuke from outside. Naruto jumped off his couch and hastily opened the door. “Sasuke!” The blonde jumped on Sasuke and wrapped his arms around him. A scarlet red blush spread across Sasuke’s face. ‘What the hell am I thinking? Am I actually enjoying this?!’ Sasuke pushed Naruto away and said shakily, “Y-you know I hate hugs,” Naruto scratched his head and laughed. “Yeah, I forgot,” Sasuke stepped inside the apartment and sat on the couch.

Naruto couldn’t help but to give Sasuke a toothy grin. “I can’t believe you’re back. We have so much to talk about,” Sasuke nodded, avoiding Naruto’s eyes. To Sasuke, Naruto was grown up and looking all hot. Wait a minute. Hot?! Did Sasuke just think Naruto was hot?! He shook his head and turned his attention to Naruto. “I… I’m kinda glad too.”

They looked at each other for a moment before their lips met. Sasuke kissed Naruto, without pulling away. Surprisingly, Naruto seemed to be enjoying it. Sasuke heard Naruto moan in his kiss and felt his arms sliding under Sasuke’s shirt. Sasuke became excited and also felt so horny. His hands slipped into Naruto’s trousers, touching every inch he could get at. Sasuke never felt this kind of pleasure before, and he didn’t want it to stop. Unbuttoning Naruto’s shirt, Sasuke pulled out from the kiss and licked at Naruto’s nipples. “Nnh… Sasuke! More!” gasped Naruto. He pulled off Sasuke’s shirt, feeling his chest… then his hands sliding to his nipple. Sasuke gasped as he felt his pants being unzipped. Sasuke then pinned Naruto down on the couch and stroked Naruto’s erection. “Aaaaaah! Sasuke!” Naruto screamed Sasuke’s name as hot liquid spilled onto Sasuke’s hand. Sasuke licked his hand clean and shared the taste with Naruto. The blonde sucked at Sasuke’s tongue then played with his wet tongue.

Sasuke took Naruto’s erection and sucked, making Naruto scream in joy. “Sasuke!!!! MORE!!” The raven haired boy agreed to the Uzumaki’s wish, and sucked harder. Naruto gasped as Sasuke whispered in his ear, “Fuck me, Uzumaki!”

Naruto shoved his erection into Sasuke’s, making him scream, full of pleasure. Sasuke then stroked Naruto’s hair and said, “I enjoyed this… Naruto… and you know… I never felt so loved before,” Naruto embraced his lover and replied, “I love you, Sasuke.”