TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Life and Times by narutoartlover

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: this is my first time writing so please don't be to harsh.
It was a sunny day as Naruto had just returned to the village with Sauske in tow. Sauske had tried to run to Oroachimaru in a moment of weakness. Sakura ran up to Sauske when she saw him. Naruto walked around saw friends and planned his day. He ran into Hinata who told him Tsunade needed him she also mentioned she had to tell him something. Naruto predictably started griping because he couldn’t get ramen. Hinata told him, “We can get ramen if we hurry.”

Naruto grabbed Hinata’s wrist and took off. They got some gaping looks when people saw without realizing it Naruto’s hand slipped off Hinata’s sweaty wrist and was holding her hand. Hinata turned fire engineered as she realized Narutos hand was in hers, she was screaming mentally ‘Yes Naruto is holding my hand!!!’ she was calm out side but inside she was doing the Hyugga victory dance which is a cross between the dance Lee does when he masters a taijutsu when he younger and the numa-numa dance. It took them about five minutes to reach the ramen shop. Once they arrived at the ramen shop Hiashi Hinatas’ father was deep in conversation about the new Hokage with Jiraya. When Jiraya saw Naruto and Hinata holding hands he winked at Naruto and said, “Hey kid did you finally figure it out.”

Naruto and his thick headedness didn’t understand his statement. Hiashi saw his daughter and whispered in her ear, I’m proud of you Hinata you told him.” Naruto however hadn’t heard this and let go of Hinatas hand and sat down, he probably hadn’t even realized Hinata and himself were holding hands and probably never would.

Hinata just blushed a deeper crimson when her father said this. Naruto sat down confused and ordered ramen for him and Hinata while eating Naruto asked Hiashi where Iruka was. Hiashi told Naruto that Iruka died on a recent mission. Hiashi told Naruto that Iruka died much in the same way as his parents. Iruka had been fighting the three tailed demon before he died. Once Hiashi said this Naruto looked heartbroken, stunned, and outraged at the same time. Naruto felt guilty because he couldn't do anything and because his demon had caused Irukas families death.

Naruto did something he rarely did. He wept. Once Naruto had cried he looked into Jirayas eyes and asked, "Where is he, where is the jerk that killed Iruka?"

Hiashi answered slowly, "We got him Kakashi got him along with a team up with Gai." Hiashi told him that he could live in the guest area of the Hyugga compound. Once he said this he looked at Hinata and she looked at her ramen so her father couldn’t see her blushing. Once Naruto and Hinata finished their ramen Hinata asked her father if she could help Naruto pack. Her father agreed. Naruto and Hinata took off running to see Tsunade. After about five minutes they reached the tower and Naruto dried his tears before entering. Tsunade had the mission file on her desk. Sakura and Sauske were waiting for the mission. The new mission was to kill Oroachimaru.

They were to leave the day after tomorrow. Once Naruto and Hinata left the tower a freak storm appeared out of nowhere. Naruto offered Hinata his trademark orange jacket to deflect the rain. Many people who saw them and thought that it was cute. Hinata huddled into the jacket more so she could remember the smell of ramen and an almost animalistic smell that smelled strangely like fox. Naruto grinned at her and saw that she was beautiful even in rain. They arrived at Narutos apartment soaking wet and chilled.